Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: How many men can cum by being screwed only?

I have on several occasions. Usually the guy has been long lasting and very skilled with his cock.

An older brother propositioned me with "I'll let you if you let me ..." Since I secretly had doing 'self-anal' stimulation it intrigued me and I let him get behind me and 'spoon' me. It hurt yet stimulated me. Especially when I climaxed without touching myself, giving me one hell of a sexual high. I was so sexually spent I passed on doing him. Years later I was able to do it again (and again) with a dildo.

I'd love to find out if can do that. Dieing to feel a cock in my ass!

I cum every time! The prostate stimulation is like no other!

I've tried to do it with a dildo but no luck. I have a hard time focusing on my cock while doing it, does my cock have to be hard to cum while receiving anal?
    Quote Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
    I cum when I'm screwed without any penis stimulation. How many others are out there?

No actually it probably will not be hard unless you are masturbating yourself at the same time. True anal orgasms are a much different (but also pleasurable) feeling..I wonder if this is how women feel when they have sex? (Hmm..probably not) - but it is a very nice feeling. It may take a while, I think the first time I had an anal orgasm with a toy it took about 100 strokes... Controlling your breath and your PC muscle are important..mood is also important, the hornier the better.

Wow.....sounds awesome. I've been real close to cumming hands-free while riding one of my anal toys, but couldn't seem to get over the edge without touching my cock. I'm sure I will when I bottom for the first time for some hot guy.

If u are talking being screwed by a woman I can cum very easy. It's hot and also because I know that many times she will pull me out right when I am ready to cum so I can shoot on her. Very hot

I tired yesterday to orgasm using a dildo, I really close several times but could never get over the edge. What I'm a doing wrong? I'm starting to think that I just might not be able to do it...

Sometimes I do, with me it seems to be a size thing. I have a buddy who is close to 10 inches, with him I cum every time... he has a lot of lasting power, and when we both cum at the same time it gets pretty incredible. I don't get to see him often... damnit.

I came the first time i was but fucked. Have not had orgasm from anal sex since

I was able to have a hands free orgasm today but I kinda cheated. I strapped a vibrater to my cock while riding my dildo. It was a super strong orgasm but quickly became a bit to much for me and I had to stop and was unable to keep going sadly.

I have.... and it's great! I regard myself as a pleaser and enjoy servicing a guy and pleasuring him with my mouth or ass, but surrendering my ass and having it result in an orgasm for me too, well really..does it get any better than that?

I have a regular fuck buddy, and it only happens when i'm on my back. Not all the time but it does happen.

It only happened to me once, and surprised the hell outta me! I was on my back--in a sling, actually, at a bath-house (PortlandSteem, I think), being fucked by a total stranger I'd just met. There were guys watching on either side, which was superhot (I guess I'm a bit of an exhibitionist--another surprise) but they were touching themselves and each other, not me.
    It hasn't happened since, but I'd sure like to try.

My GF and I bought a couple of harnesses and a Feeldoe for a weekend we had planned last week. I've been fucked many times by real cocks and have had small amounts of ejaculate flow,but, last weekend with my GF, I came 3 times in the course of 20 mins. Not little squirts but body wracking,rip the sheets off the bed, gushers of cum orgasms. I had saved her a 2 week load for our weekend. I expect a dry cleaning bill form the place we stayed to arrive in the mail any day. It left me begging her for more,and I NEVER beg..lol

I have a few times but the guy has to be at least 8" to hit the right spot

Just last night I was fucking myself with a dildo and usually I jack off while doing it but I was determined to try and have an anal orgasm. After a bit I could tell I was stimulating my prostate and I was really getting into it. I was sweating and grunting and was right on the verge....I could cum at any second..... and I ran out of gas. My legs were so weak, my arm was killing me. So I had to stop to catch my breath and then I started again. Luckily it didn't take that much to get back to that point and I was leaking like crazy then my wife texts to tell me she was on her way home early. ARGHH!!!!! Denied an anal orgasm last night.
    In the past I have cum a few times but not recently. I want to so bad. If I had a guy penetrating me hopefully he would last long enough to make me cum without touching myself.

I've never had one. But I love when I'm fucking my lady and she starts finger my ass. Some times I pretend its a guy fucking me while I'm nailing her.

After reading all these posts I think next time she's a way I will have to buy a dildo and try. Sounds super intense and hot.

After years of fingering myself, I took the plunge and bought a prostate massager. Just riding it with the vibrations on, if I hit it right, I drip a puddle of fluid. On a good night, I spray cum!
    Last edited by CaArmyGuy; Mar 8, 2013 at 12:33 AM. Reason: spelling

the bulls that are donating their semen hace a device rammed up their ass called an electroejaculator it is hooked to a car battery lol
    everytime i get a nice hard cock deep in my ass i shoot a huge load just from the nice cock hitting my prostate

I always have anal orgasms when I strapon or a man is in me.I have had as many as 25 anal O's. Not to where I shoot but breath taking make you dizzy O's. If he lasts long enough, when he cums I will explode myself. Sometimes so hard that I hit my chest or chin. I normally stop the lady before I cum because I want her to take it.

I used to think there was something wrong with me from the first time I had anal sex I have cum with just the feel of a nice hard cock inside of me. It is hard to explain the feeling but it is very intense I have only been with three men in my life two when I was younger and one not long ago all have been much older than me. I had tried to have sex with someone my own age when I was younger but it was awful he was just into himself and getting off.
    Last edited by firsttimeneedmore; May 24, 2013 at 2:21 AM.

I have Cum several times from my wife fucking me with her strapon, it is by far a better and more intence orgasum

I have only been fucked a few times, but I shot a big load each time. The first time I got a prostate exam, I did the same thing. It was a little embarrassing, but my Doctor just smiled at me and asked if I enjoyed that.. I smiled back and told him.. 'I must have... '
    Believe in yourself, that is really the only person who matters..

I don't know the answer to your question clinton, but it might be fun to find out assuming the men are cooperative enough.

I have never tried anal but I climax when I suck cock

I have never cum without adding stimulation by jacking off as I get fucked. Perhaps if I learn to allow the sensations to take over without self-stimulation. It's just that it feels so amazing that I can't resist the urge to masturbate as I'm either getting fucked or using a toy....and the orgasms are amazing. But no doubt it would be a major turn on to cum without masturbating.

My only experience with it happened years ago and was when a guy asked me to fuck him. He was lying on his back and fully erect. As we started, I couldn't help but want to jack his cock as I fucked him. Yet every time I tried to, he pulled my hand away without telling me why. I understood about 5 minutes later as he hit his orgasm ejaculating across his belly and chest. His orgasm was pretty much automatic but I did notice that with each stroke in there was more cum....this turned me on so much and does even thinking about it.

I still want to be the one on the receiving end...maybe some day soon.

by golly i sure can when my playmate hits my p gland
    and talk about alot of cum shooting

I sure can cum while being screwed in the ass. I don't get to do it often, as I rarely play. But when I do, I have a friend who I trust is safe, and I have him take me. Especially after I feel him cum, I can't help but shoot my load!