Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: How many men can cum by being screwed only?

i start cumming at the moment pressure is placed on my ass. Cum runs out of me like a faucet the whole time i am penetrated

I can cum from just using my finger, love it

Quote Originally Posted by Cogent View Post
    You mean fucked in the ass?
    I want to find out

how amazing that must feel

Not always, but there have been at least a half dozen times where I've cum strictly from either a cock or a long dildo in my ass, without touching my cock at all.

I have cum many times just sucking on a nice cock!

I can have prostate orgasms but I can't shoot from being fucked alone, at least not so far yet...

It had been a long time since I have had anything in me other than a toy. A couple of weeks ago a couple I know from Texas visited. The first night I was giving her face when he entered me. As soon as the head popped in I had my first anal O and at least ten more in the 25 min. that he was in me. When I felt him start to cum, with my face still in her pussy I came so hard that I almost passed out. After I could breath again they swapped places. I did not cum again while she pegged me, but had so many anal O's with the percum flowing with each one that there was a wet spot the size of a basketball on the sheet. I loved it and am now hard with thinking about how hot it was.

I do ever time

Seventeen
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Quote Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
    It does take a man that can last a long time. If you can't find one, I recommend you get a girl with a strap-on and a desire to move her hips!!!!
    I have cum while being fucked by a guy a couple of times and many times while being pegged. However every time that I have a cock or strap on in my ass I have many anal Orgasms. Not where I shoot my load but breath taking whole body spasm orgasms. My late wife old me that it was like a woman's orgasm.

Oh yes! It's the hardest, most intense cum.

I have it was very erotic. Very different than shooting a load but very erotic

Quote Originally Posted by cwarnerstroke View Post
    i start cumming at the moment pressure is placed on my ass. Cum runs out of me like a faucet the whole time i am penetrated
    That's how it was for me too

Quote Originally Posted by blndtxguy View Post
    That's how it was for me too
    My husband is the same. He has multiple orgasms from anal penetration. Sooooo freakin amazing!

IT has happened to me. But it has been some time since I have enjoyed any anal play. I'm not sure I could or how often but I sure would love to find out.