Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Cool How many men can cum by being screwed only?

I cum when I'm screwed without any penis stimulation. How many others are out there?

Re: How many men can cum by being screwed only?

You mean fucked in the ass?

Quote Originally Posted by Clinton
    I cum when I'm screwed without any penis stimulation. How many others are out there?

skiflydive

Ummmm...so do bulls when they're donating semen....

Hi Clinton, I'll try to give you a serious reply.

I have, twice, but only when I can really let my mind go and get into the passion of it. My big problem is that I'm always thinking about getting to cum that way when being screwed and I guess it distracts me from letting it happen. Well, I don't blame myself for wanting to feel that feeling every time.

How often does it happen for you?

I can come close from anal stimulation but have never managed it yet, would love to though

I have never had anal sex other than being fingers and toys, no cock yet. I was able to cum then with just being fingered or toyed.

FYI - When the prostate is stimulated, it can intensify a man's orgasm like crazy. The prostate can be reached internally by inserting a lubricated finger in the anus, or for the bolder ones, sex toys. Gently massaging that gland can produce explosive orgasms for many men.

Quote Originally Posted by dans94
    Hi Clinton, I'll try to give you a serious reply.

I have, twice, but only when I can really let my mind go and get into the passion of it. My big problem is that I'm always thinking about getting to cum that way when being screwed and I guess it distracts me from letting it happen. Well, I don't blame myself for wanting to feel that feeling every time.

How often does it happen for you?
    I always do. But I haven't always been able to. I've learned that if I hold back until the feeling to orgasm gets extra strong, it ensures that an anal orgasm will happen.

I would like to encourage you to keep trying cause anal orgasms are MUCH more intense than regular ones.
    Last edited by Clinton; Apr 23, 2007 at 6:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bimaleNE81
    I can come close from anal stimulation but have never managed it yet, would love to though
    It does take a man that can last a long time. If you can't find one, I recommend you get a girl with a strap-on and a desire to move her hips!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by billy_campbell
    I have never had anal sex other than being fingers and toys, no cock yet. I was able to cum then with just being fingered or toyed.

FYI - When the prostate is stimulated, it can intensify a man's orgasm like crazy. The prostate can be reached internally by inserting a lubricated finger in the anus, or for the bolder ones, sex toys. Gently massaging that gland can produce explosive orgasms for many men.
    any tips on technique?

any tips on technique?

Couple of links: http://www.metacafe.com/watch/60335/prostate_massage/

http://www.whitelotuseast.com/SacredSpotMassage.htm

http://www.bodyworker.ca/index.html'

I had it once. It was a casual lay. I meet this guy in a florist Shop. He was the new owner. I assume he was gay. not having sex with a man in sometime I just wanted to _ _ _ _! So I called the shop. Telling him I was new to the area and would he like to go for a drink or something. Right away he gave me his personal number and ask me to call him after a set time, inwhich I did. We agreed to a screwing session early in the moring which I came to his house. He answer the door naked hiding behide the the door. As I entered his ass turned as he lead me into his room. He fell on the bed face up and off came my clothes. I took hold and enjoyed with licking until he became hard and I climb up and inserted him in side of me. I only rode a cock once or twice before yet my body twight as I moved my body back and forth quickly. soon I felt a cum coming, a large one. As I came without touching myself my cum was long and cause my body to draw slightly. So yes it does happen and I can wait till it happen again, The guy was pissed. My errection was gone after a serious cum and I try to please but the tounge was noyhing to the cum I got so that was a no more thing. But it worked for the moment.

any tips on technique?
    Just resist the urge to contract you muscles as long as possible and keep breathing. When you feel like your about to cum hold your breath and let your muscles tense up. Make sure whoever is fucking you does not stop when your cumming. The good news is that it gets easier with more "sessions".
    Also, the best thing about anal orgasms is that 30 seconds later your craving another. It's not like penis stimulated orgasms when 1 or 2 leaves you craving sleep.
    Last edited by Clinton; Apr 23, 2007 at 8:31 PM.

BreeIsMe

I have and its great!!

Seriously, that's the only way you can ejaculate is if you're being fucked by a penis/toy/finger or fist?

I'm glad I'm not wired that way as I'm very masturbatory and oral with myself and others.
    Last edited by DiamondDog; Apr 23, 2007 at 11:51 PM.

my college room mate did when a few years later i fucked him while his wife watched

I LOVE IT WHEN THIS HAPPENS AND AFTER THAT I LIKE TO SCREW MY BF BUT HE CAN'T TAKE IT FOR A LONG TIME AND I DO LAST A LONG TIME BEFORE I CUM. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST PLEASURES IN LIFE
    "Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

well, I've never had it happen from just being screwed without masturbating at the same time. But only about a week ago, I was using my nice dildo and riding it while jacking off. At one point, I stopped using my hand and just started sliding up and down on the dildo and then the sensations completely took over from that...I could feel the orgasm mounting and could not believe it was happening. I didn't need my hand at all and a few moments later, my orgasm hit and I came deliciously with cum pouring right out....never before had this happened. Of course, I look forward to the experience again at some point. And of course I've wondered now if I might be able to get there with an actual cock fucking me...I don't want this to be the only way to reach orgasm; so, I don't do anal too often as I want to experience all the different ways to orgasm; male and female. And of course, though orgasm is what we move towards during the sexual experience, all the rest is so important too that leads to it....enough said for now.

I havent had anal intercourse with another man since the carefree 70s, but have cum, without touching my penis, by using a toy on myself. Several times this was acomplished when I never had a erection.

Quote Originally Posted by tomtrhino
    my college room mate did when a few years later i fucked him while his wife watched
    One short sentence, but soooooo fucking hot!!

I am new to the pleasures of anal--I have not cum in the way described as yet.

I have had a cool experience-I had the total sensation of coming without actually ejaculating but it felt so gooooooodddd!!!!!

When I finally did ejaculate later on-- that was one huge orgasm and I let out a huge load of jizz!!!!

The only time I have ever cum by not touching my penis---I had a friend with a hot tub that I was free to use at any time---I would put my cock in the stream of one of the waterjets---one that was not so powerful but designed to massage the back-I would set it to not move and just let my penis sit in the stream---in no time--oooohhhlaaalahhh!!!!

That was quite a sensation!!!
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

i have came a couple of times with anal stimulation and it is the best orgasm i have had. never done it yet with a guy but with a toy i can do it almost every time.

I have never had the experience of anal yet. But I sure would love to.
    Any volunteers? M or F (strap-on)???

My husband and I have a VERY wide variety of favorite activities. One of them, I use an 18" doubleheaded dildo on him. He always comes many times this way. The last time he ejaculated three times while soft, as well as having numerous dry orgasms. We really love this new toy. It doesn't require a harness, it's ridged and *wonderful* for us both.

I've never had anal with anyone, but from reading the posts, I'd love to try

Never cum from anal stimulation alone, but it sure has helped once or twice.

i had anal sex recently after months of wanting it. and as the guy pushed into me and shot his load a came all over my belly. it was great

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLover
    My husband and I have a VERY wide variety of favorite activities. One of them, I use an 18" doubleheaded dildo on him. He always comes many times this way. The last time he ejaculated three times while soft, as well as having numerous dry orgasms. We really love this new toy. It doesn't require a harness, it's ridged and *wonderful* for us both.
    Sweet! His orgasms sound like mine.
    Can you also cum by penetration with your new toy?

I agree with all the other posts. i have orgasmed that way twice with a dildo. i was so horny and just rode the dildo. i tried not to think about coming cuz this seems to block it. when i did it was the most intense orgasm I have vere had and i thought i would pass out. i lay there moaning and panting for about 5 minutes.
    i have never had a cock inside me but want that more than anything!

I've managed to cum several times thru anal play, usually with a vibrator. Once I relax and slide it in, I can cum very quickly, even if I don't have a great erection.

Thumbs up Re: How many men can cum by being screwed only?

I have it happen a lot as i am a bottom and find at times i will cum several short orgasums and the odd large one it is awesome and look forwadr to starting all over when i cum to cum some more