Register

First-Time Bi Experience

I hope to be having my first bi experience soon.

In the meantime, I would love to hear about your first bi experience.

C'mon, give all the juicy details.

Re: First-Time Bi Experience

The turning point for me was in 1973 when we met a gay man who wanted to try a 3some. He answered our ad in the hopes of finding out what it was like to be with a woman.

On the night we arranged to meet, he was about a half hour late. I started thinking he changed his mind, but when the doorbell rang, I figured he had just gotten lost and finally found his way.

I opened the door and greeted him with the same nervousness that usually went with first meetings. We went into the living room to talk while my wife was getting ready. I soon found out that I was not the only one who was nervous; he was petrified. The reason he was late, he had driven back and forth in the area, getting up the courage to come to the door. Once he admitted that, and I told him I felt the same, the nervousness just seemed to disappear. It was nice to finally meet a 'real' person instead of all those super cool swingers.

We talked about my experiences which were strictly sucking guys off. He also wanted to know about making love with a woman. He then suggested that he show me how gays make love and I could tell him how it was different. He had me lay my head back, close my eyes and let him show me. Well I was amazed at how good it felt, how much I turned on to him. He kissed my neck, French-kissed me passionately, unbuttoned my shirt, and kissed my chest spending time erotically sucking on my nipples. I was throbbing and he hadn't even touched my cock.

He saw how much I was enjoying him and asked me to show him the parts I liked. Well I did the same to him, I repeated each and every step. He loved it so much. I could see the bulge in his pants.

What I didn't know was that my wife was watching through the doorway. She came into the room and we all talked awhile and I guided him into kissing her, into touching her. After awhile she suggested that he and I go upstairs to get better acquainted; she would join us later. Well when he smiled, I knew he wanted to.

When I closed the door to the bedroom, he pressed me against the door and started kissing me, undressing me. He dropped to his knees and removed my pants. He took my cock into his mouth and I was ready to explode; I had to push him away. I was so turned on.

He took me over to the bed and I helped him take his pants off. I could see the pre-cum on his cock and immediately licked it off. Then I started sucking on him. Within a minute, he was pushing me away; he was ready to cum too.

We laid there touching, French-kissing, pressing our bodies together, and rubbing our cocks together. He laid on his back & I straddled him, so that ours cocks were together. I took both cocks in to my hand and started stroking us; it was so erotic…we were both very turned-on!

When my wife joined us, I showed him how to give her pleasure. Since my wife is such a wonderful, understanding person, there was no pressure. She just held him close and made him feel secure. Eventually I fucked her, while I sucked on him, and the 3 of us came.

For the first time ever, I invited a guy to stay the night, to sleep with us. He was so different, so special. We all drifted off to sleep; it was so erotic to have my wife snuggled up to me on one side and my new gay lover on the other.

In the middle of the night I was awoken by the feel of a warm sucking mouth on my cock; he was lying next to me with my cock in his mouth and his cock near my lips. Well without hesitating a second, I took his cock into my mouth. The feeling was so right, so perfect and we eventually came at the same time. As soon as we came, he turned toward me and French-kissed with some of my cum still in his mouth. It was so hot to taste myself like that. We drifted off to sleep.

In the morning my wife woke us and went downstairs to get breakfast ready. He and I got in the shower together, soaped each other, started kissing and jerked each other off.

We remained friends, lovers for several years until he relocated to California.

Wow, when BiCurious John asked for juicy details, BiCpl69 didn't hold back even a little bit. Excuse me, got to go do "something" with this!

Talking Re: First-Time Bi Experience

Hello B.C. John...Bi-Ten just just had his first experience. I think he is still flying high from it. In time, you will too. Just be careful. And BiCpl69's story gave me a woody....
    Being bisexual doubles your chances for a date...

Codybear

I have never actually gone all the way with another female, but I have made out with quite a few. But they didn't want to go any further, it sucked.

SweetAmy

Ive kissed....but thats it
    I want to find the right girl... she has to be special and I have to feel a connection to do anything more.

Okay bicuriousjohn,

First I have to say that bicpl69's write up was very hot - I can just imagine the same scenario with another woman instead! I am struck by the openness of the 70's in his story and how it seems there was no safety measures taken - I wish it could be that way now.

As for first times - it's funny but I can't remember much but a very fast beating heart and worry about being seen! I was in my early twenties on a trip home from college and I went to a local alternative club and met another woman who invited me to her home. I think we met a few nights after we met at the club. Honestly I don't remember much (not under influences either) but I do remember being in her apartment and making out and performing oral sex. I never saw her again. I was so scared that my family (who I was not out to - and still am not out to) would catch on.

The other thing I would say to you is that my first and only 3some experience so far was also in my early twenties with my then boyfriend. We hooked up with a bicurious friend of his (woman). It is always an awkward experience knowing you are going to someone's house that you don't really know to have sex!!! Again... fast beating heart, etc. But once it gets started it's fine. It's a little wierd to watch your loved one having sex with someone else - especially a friend of his. I tell you this story to have you keep in mind that you might have different emotions than you think you might have. As for this 3some experience, I went home and threw up. It brought up so many emotions and just after the experience I was worried how it would effect my relationship with my boyfriend. Turns out that it didn't really have an effect on our relationship and we never did it again - we decided to focus on just us. The girl ended up moving and we lost touch. I wonder what it would have been like if she stayed in our circle of friends.

Ten years later I am married to another man (who knows I'm bi) and we have two young children. I wish I had explored my bisexual side more before being married - I would have liked to have been in a relationship with another woman, but I was not out - too scared to come out because I knew I wasn't a lesbian. I had no clue how to come out as bisexual! So... now that I'm married with kids there are way more complications and consequences to exploring my bisexual side.

So, if you're not married my advise to you is to go for it and figure out where bisexuality fits in your life. If you are married, I hope your marriage is strong and centered and that you are both in agreement. Good luck to you with your first experience.