Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: A monster horse hung cock, is it a curse?

Been told I'm "just right"- I'll take that

I do think is can be a curse. I've been told I'm quite big and my wife can barely get past the head when giving a bj. As for vaginal sex she loves it but it still leaves 3 in that can't fit. As for men I've found a few guys that can take it deeper orally but are to scared to be a bottom for me.

That is much to small to be called a monster. (by me at least)

i looked at the link to tell you the truth ive taken bigger then that it all depends on how much you want it if you really want it you will get it in lol

When we had TV, we'd see those Extenze commercials. My wife warned me that I wouldn't get any if I increased the size of my package. I was plenty big enough. lol

Quote Originally Posted by jimdiana98 View Post
    i looked at the link to tell you the truth ive taken bigger then that it all depends on how much you want it if you really want it you will get it in lol
    I must agree here. 7 inches is perfect but by taking it slowly and gentely you can ( at least I can) take anything in. Well almost anything. Over 11 I just might baulk on the deal. I can not take over 6 orally and go down to the balls. A little over 9 is the biggest I have had in my. Loved it, but want to have bigger. Plenty of lube and plenty of time. I think that I can take 11. Do want to try!