Register

View Poll Results: Ever combine food and sex?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I have done this and enjoy it

35 72.92%
  • No I have never done this and don't want to

11 22.92%
  • I did this once but won't do it again

2 4.17%

Ever combine food and sex?

Ever combine food and sex like how people use whipped cream, or chocolate and eat it off someone's genitals?

Re: Ever combine food and sex?

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Ever combine food and sex like how people use whipped cream, or chocolate and eat it off someone's genitals?
    ...cum...either mine or someone else's makes a good salad dressing or goes good on burger..

Sure. It's fun.

Heck I think cool-whip on a cock from front to back is super fun. Start at the tip and go all the way down then lick it all off.

It's also a lot of fun to lick off a womans chest... mmm

I've also had fun with Nutela. It's a bit messier but you only live once.

...I've licked a lot of cool whip, chocolate and peanut butter off girls breasts-belly-and Venus mounds...eaten cherries out of their belly buttons and pineapple rings off their nipples...

In more ways (and more inventive ways) than I care to name.
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Have used a variety of fruits and veggies and made a salad after...gives new meaning to "creamed corn." also one time in a crazy mood, poured bowl of spaghetti over a young ladies body and ate if off her....

YES YES YES on the receiving end of a traditional BLOWJOB with whip cream. It was wonderful, Now I would like to try it again but with me being the Blow-er
    boats

Mostly sweet food, I think. Chocolate, cream, jam or jelly as you say, are the best additives to my lustful feast.
    I crave a banana split made out of a hard thick dick, all covered up with abundant cream.
    And also to lick strawberries jelly spread over goosebumps nipples.
    Such a dishes drives me crazy, and you can kick out of me anything you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    ...I've licked a lot of cool whip, chocolate and peanut butter off girls breasts-belly-and Venus mounds...eaten cherries out of their belly buttons and pineapple rings off their nipples...
    WOW!!! That is a really great dessert menu.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    WOW!!! That is a really great dessert menu.
    ...and good...

...cum...either mine or someone else's makes a good salad dressing or goes good on burger..
    ...I use to blow this very dominate guy...he use to like to do thing to me to show his dominance...we were eating out and sitting where we could see up a hallway into the back...there wasn't much of a crowd so no one else could see...he paid the waiter and Mexican busboy $5 a piece to stand in the hall where I could see them and jack-off on my salad before it was served to me...all most the whole kitchen staff stood in the hall laughing their asses off while they watched me eat it...

...I use to blow this very dominate guy...he use to like to do thing to me to show his dominance...we were eating out and sitting where we could see up a hallway into the back...there wasn't much of a crowd so no one else could see...he paid the waiter and Mexican busboy $5 a piece to stand in the hall where I could see them and jack-off on my salad before it was served to me...all most the whole kitchen staff stood in the hall laughing their asses off while they watched me eat it...
    Did they video tape it and put it on the internet for everyone to see?

What other embarrassing, degrading, or humiliating things have you had men do to you?

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Did they video tape it and put it on the internet for everyone to see?

What other embarrassing, degrading, or humiliating things have you had men do to you?
    ...I've been spanked...pissed...forced to rim...and many other things too numerous to list...if you have any specifics that you're curious about ask...when he pissed on me...I didn't know in advance what he a going to do...I was kneeling down in the bathroom with my forehead on the floor...he pee on my ass & let his warm piss run down the middle of my back into my hair & then down onto my face...some got into my mouth...& it didn't taste as bad as I'd expected.... ...

...I've been spanked...pissed...forced to rim...and many other things too numerous to list...if you have any specifics that you're curious about ask...when he pissed on me...I didn't know in advance what he a going to do...I was kneeling down in the bathroom with my forehead on the floor...he pee on my ass & let his warm piss run down the middle of my back into my hair & then down onto my face...some got into my mouth...& it didn't taste as bad as I'd expected.... ...
    I beg it was a warming nice sensation having that fluid titrickling along your skin

Quote Originally Posted by hikerinthebuff View Post
    I beg it was a warming nice sensation having that fluid titrickling along your skin
    ...yes...it was...it actually felt kind nice in a strange way...

In college my wife and a friend were paid to be in a vid where they were hit in the face with pies and covered with gooey syrups and stuff like that, and then have sex with each other.