Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: When did you lose your virginity?

I think that some people here are using heterosexual definitions of what sex is when you really shouldn't do that when you're not heterosexual.

Like saying how oral sex isn't really sex. Or how oral sex should be seperate from anal/vaginal penetration since in the minds of many heterosexuals oral sex isn't sex, even if in Bill Clinton's mind it isn't and that penetrating a vagina with a cigar or a finger isn't sex either.

Not all gay/bi, or even heterosexual people do anal/vaginal penetrative sex or soley define sex as being only anal/vaginal penetration.

For example I've had sex with men and women where I tied them up and whipped them until they had an orgasm, and it was clear that we were having sex even though no penetration took place.

Yes, this was ALL safe, sane, and consensual for those that think I'm sick, twisted, and a horrible human being for doing kink with other consenting adults.

As for myself I was 10 when I first had sex with a guy and I was 20 when I first did with a woman.

I also think that some people have read way too many erotic stories, seen the movie The Graduate too much, or read too many Penthouse letters.

Like the post about having the "ultimate heterosexual male fantasy" of having sex with a girl and her mother and the mom is perfectly OK with the guy having sex with both her daughter and herself. Of course the mother is older, experienced, and teaches the inexperienced virginal man everything about sex.
    Last edited by teamnoir; Apr 4, 2007 at 12:24 AM.

Women = 18 with my wife (although I tell my mates I was 15)

Guy = 12, with my mate who lived next door

I was 13 the first time I had sex with a guy. It was a friend and we would spend the night at each others house.

I was 16 the first time I had sex with a girl. Oddly enough I met the girl while staying over at his house.

I feel like a prude... i was 18 the first time i went down on a guy... he was my fiance at the time, 20, now my ex fiance... i rimmed him & he rimmed me when i was 20 & he 21... we never did penetration but got close... i'm terrified i'll get pregnant b4 i get out of school, so i don't plan on it 4 awhile...

i have never even kissed a woman, but i want to!
    Bisexuality means I care more about what's in your head than I do about what's in your pants.

I lost my hetero virginity at 19 in the front seat of a Chevy Luv pickup truck. Yes. One of those little ones. No, don't ask me how. LOL!

I'm still a bi virgin although I have kissed two women now. My first was when I was 15 and she was spending the night. The second, I won the bidding on a "L Word" Tshirt at the premiere event last season and I got to take it off the model who was only wearing pasties underneath. So I actually got to touch a little too
    Never be bullied into silence;
    Never let yourself be made a victim;
    Accept no one's definition of your life;
    Define yourself.

Well I consider I had several to lose....hehehe lost first to a handjob to the neighbor boy who was 11 when I was 10, two days later the second was when he gave me a b/j, the next cherry was my giving him a b/j. A few weeks later, I learned topping and bottoming anally...and was in hog heaven...I guess that works, I was a real pig in wanting all the sex I could get....LOL at 16, a 46 year old woman got the m/f cherry....so seemingly I have lost a whole handful of cherries, and can only imagine, somewhere down the road someone will find a new one to pop....

Neither of us lost ours, we were so horney we gave it away gladly.
    Treat her like a thoroughbred and you will never have a nag.

i will never forget the first time i was with a guy, it was with a freind of mine that had already grown pubic hair and was eager to show me that he could masterbate. Even though i could not cum yet i was fascinated watching him and would try myself. I don't remeber exactly how it happened but we started experimenting orally and i would love making him cum.

I answered a personal ad from a man in the Los Angeles Free Press (back in the hippie days) when I was 17. He had a "fuck room" (two beds with lots of pictures from adult mags on the walls) behind his house and we sucked each other off. He complimented me on swallowing the first time he came in my mouth.

Next week after that, he held a small orgy where I ate the pussy of a young latina ("OK but not as filling as a cock" I told her when she asked how I liked it) who then sucked me off. Very nice girl who was "glad I came." Also, a middle aged women gave my cock its first taste of pussy by riding me.

I tried to take a cock up my ass about that time but I spasmed and wasn't really successful until I was about 25 (had to learn to relax that spincter).

I haven't been able to keep it in my pants for long since.

To my best friend, who was a guy in 9th grade (14) with my parents in the house... I still called myself a virgin though, until I was 16 and slept with a girl...

My male cousin and I played around from the time we were 12 or 13 to the present . Anal first and then months later oral . Back then it was tit for tat . You do me and then I'll do you . Now when we get together , I am bottom and he is top . We both enjoy it that way . I do top with other men though . My late wife was my first female on the eve of my 18th birthday . She was 23 . I was the only one to do her anally and I was the only one she did orally and swallowed . She was a fast cummer . I always got her off orally before fucking her and occasionally orally after . No one had ever done that for her either .

My first time was with guy and I was 16 in crapy house and it just wasn't very good. My first time with women I was about 21 and it was great! LOVED IT! I have been with more men now and it has gotten better. Wish I've been with females..LOL

i stuck my tongue inside a vagina for the first time when i was 25. that is the only kind of sexual activity i have ever had..

I lost it with a woman when I was 17 & she was 17 aswell.

I lost it with a man also when I was 17 (though not at the same time as the woman - he was a bit later) & he was 26.

Not that active in either department for ages.

with a guy i was 18

with a girl i was 25, i think
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss~

been reading some of these Post , most seem real and most likely are , But got to say Chook has got an emagination , at 13 come on dude ...........please , do you think we are that gullable ????

I admit I find it difficult to conceive of someone topping anally at the age of 10.

Well, hubby and I are going to look like the boring couple. We were both 24 and it was with each other. He had been with men before me. I was with my first woman last year at 44...TWENTY years...my has the time has flown by.

Belle

Quote Originally Posted by onewhocares
    Well, hubby and I are going to look like the boring couple. We were both 24 and it was with each other. He had been with men before me. I was with my first woman last year at 44...TWENTY years...my has the time has flown by.
    Belle
    I don't think that's boring at all! That is really sweet. I admire that. 20 years......you both have been doing something right.

Around age 14. My same age and same sex male cousin and I let curiosity get the best of us. They always had us sleep in same bed so one thing lead to another over the years. Only sexual experience I knew from age 14 to 17 was cousin and myself. I didn't have sex with a female until 20 yrs of age. Lots of confusion and decision making to go along with a situation like this. I know there are a lot of other similar stories.
    It was mutual sex, not forced, and now that I admit what happened and how I handled it I am glad to be a bimale and after many years of hiding it and being ashamed of enjoying sexual relations with men I can openly say I am a bisexual male.

I lost my virginity to a 26 year old woman when i was 13, and i had sex with a guy when i was 17. he was about 30. i had my first MMF 3sum before i was 18 with a husband and wife

I lost mine to a guy when I was 14. He was really big and I vowed to never do it again. Needless to say I did, only 3 months later.

My first of only a few times with a man was when I was 14, he was 17.

He asked me to come throw the ball around in the field across from my house.
    Witch is surrounded by neibours on two sides, a lot of us used the field to play
    ball. I had no idea he had another kind of ball in mind.
    After throwing the ball for a while he decided to take a break and have a smoke. So we sat in the tall grass to the side, then laid down to look at the sky.
    After a few minutes he asked if he could confide in me that he liked men and women. I said that I would keep his secret. Then he said he had a big cock and
    did I want to see it. I was hessitant, but I couldn't believe that I really did want
    to see it. I could see his long thick hardon through his jeans and couldn't wait to
    see it and maybe touch it. He said if I wanted to see it I had to take it out myself. With shaking hands I popped the button on his jeans and his big cock almost unzipped his jeans right there. I pulled the zipper down and his jeans opened up to reveal his hairy groin and just a hint of his cock that was stuck inside his pants. I reached inside and wrapped my hand around his cock to pull it free as he gave a big moan. I marveled at the long white thick throbbing cock, about eight inches if I recall. There was a lot of pre-cum leaking out and down his cock to my hand gripping his shaft. lick it off he said. I looked at him unsure, his hard cock throbbing in my hand. He took his
    thumb and flicked some goo onto it bringing it to his mouth with a string of it
    dripping all the way. So I moved close and put the tip of my tounge on the tip of his cock imediately tasting his juice. It tasted very good. Tentativley I licked some more from around the fold of the head and his cock popped right into my mouth so I pushed my mouth down further, but not much, he was so
    big, and I have a small mouth. I licked and sucked the goo for a few min untill I got used to it then I started to bob up and down on his big cock untill I was
    gaggin just a little. He told me if I kept that up I would get a mouthfull of cum.
    I wasn't too sure about that or not. I stroked his cock a bit watching the juice leek out, and he undid my pants and pulled out my cock and started stroking it, I almost came right there. so he said he'd take my load if I took his. I agreed. So we moved to a sideways kinda on top sixtynine. I think he knew I was ready to pop so he told meto get him going and he would start on me. I went down and licked his cock all over stroking as I went, I sucked on his balls and lathered them up good, he was so hard I knew he was close.
    I took him as deep in my mouth as I could and started to suck him and stroke him as best I could. He took my cock 7" into his mouth and slowly started to suck stroking me lightly. I was in another world as we sucked each other off. I couldn't take it anymore and started to shoot massive spurts of cum into his mouth as I bobbed up and down on his cock. He moaned and glubbed as he took all of my cum down his throat. I guess it was too much for him and he started to shoot into my mouth. I was a little over him and cum was squeezing out the sides of my mouth, it tasted so good I stroked and licked him clean as he bucked and fucked my mouth in orgasym.
    That was the first with a man. Some old lady came out and chases us away.
    but she musta gotta thrill because she didn't chase us away untill we were done.

As for women, I love women, I lost my verginity at 19. have had many since.
    More than a few women, not nearly enough men

I was 16, and it was kind of an accident lol. My husband and I were messing around in my room and it sort of happened in the heat of the moment. As shocked as we were at how we lost control, we were actually happy.

I first had oral sex with a guy when I was fifteen with my best friend...I had vaginal sex with my wife on my 20th birthday...those are the only two people I've ever had sex with.

That was in Uppsala, Sweden, on famous university, i had 18, just came from Finland, and then i saw that gorgeous tall blonde north Norwegian-Finnish girl, made of frost and ice, and yes, that was it.

It was September 3. 1996, we just met and on cold autumn evening, it happens. That's my wife.
    Before that i though i was totaly asexual, i was just attracted to both, males and females, but when i met her, that was it.

And with guy,,,,,hmm, it was cpl of years later.

My first time was when I was 12. I had sex with a friend of mine and his sister and the same time.

When I was a teen, when it was over I was like, ok, and people do this because? lol thank god I found out what good sex was later on!
    Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive.
    Bugs Bunny

Thumbs up Re: When did you lose your virginity?

Wow, reading these posts got me pretty excited...... Like most it appears, I lost my virginity to neighborhood guys, when I was about 9. We would all camp out in someones back yard and wind up jacking each other off, then we began sucking each other at about 10. There was 5 of us, so things would get very interesting, when we would all wind up naked and enjoying these pleasures.
    One of my buddy's Aunts feed us up beer at 12, and then fucked us silly one night. His parents was on a trip and she was babysitting. She was a "Big woman", probably in her 30's. I can remember that very clearly, we had went to a drive in movie. She bought a 12 pack of beer and after about the 2nd one we drank, she told us that she wanted to watch us play with each others dick. So, we pulled our pants down and began jacking each other off. Then asked us if we ever sucked one? She really wanted to see us suck each other and if we did, she would do something special for us.
    So, obviously we took her up on that offer and blew each other while she watched. When we got back to the house, she went into a bedroom, stripped off naked and called us in there. That was my first taste of pussy and the first time I ever penetrated a women, at 12 years old.
    The five of us neighborhood boys continued playing each other all the way thru school, until everyone got married and moved away.

I 1st had sex a week before my 16th birthday.