Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

When did you lose your virginity?

I gave my first BJ to a guy who I found online when I was 16, then I had my my first anal sex when I turned 18 (again a guy I found online). And I have still yet to be with a woman.

So when and how did you lose you virginity?

Re: When did you lose your virginity?

undefined
    I was 18 & at a party with a girl i had been seeing
    little did i know that when we snuck off to a bedroom
    we would find a different party when we came back
    after losing my cherry in the bedroom a full blown orgy broke out in the rest of the house
    oh what a feeling screwing on the ceiling

oh yea i got sucked off & went down on a guy before i ever was with a girl

My first sexual experience was when I was in my mid teens with a school mate of mine. We were on a camping trip and after a few beers and lots of sex talk we ended up lying naked on our sleeping bags watching each other masturbate. One thing led to another and before we knew it we were taking turns to suck each other! We both lost ourselves that night and tried everything- even eating each others cum in our first of many that followed 69.

To my girlfriend I'm with now after about 6 months of seeing her.
    Just made two years.

I was 18 my first time with a woman and a man, not at the same time, but a couple weeks apart.
    My first guy hurt like no one's buisness, I'm naturally tighter than average with a terrifying "snap back" . I wasn't sure I wanted to have sex with a guy again, but then I discovered -- LUBRICANT. You could hear angels singing and see fireworks over a crappy hostel room in NYC my TRUE first time. . .the first time I had sex and it felt GOOD!
    Girls - - my first woman was really nice, not perfect. . .she was 30, married. Her husband was the nicest guy ever and gave us our privacy. Funny thing though; she tasted like pepperoni! I admit it, I didn't like it the first time then either. But the 3rd woman I was with made me feel so good - - I still shudder when I think about it.

*Taylor*
    Last edited by TaylorMade; Apr 2, 2007 at 2:12 PM.
    You can't change the way I am. . .are you strong enough to be my man?
    --Sheryl Crow

Protect your unicorn!!

Pssst! There's naked men ------------->Here!

آزادی راست کاملاموجودات ذی شعوراست

Thank you. . .

I was 11 years old and it happened in the men's room of a Baptist church. She was older and as far as I can remember, she enjoyed it as much as I did. I know ... the next question. Did I cum? Oh yeah. Did she.... I don't remember... she could've faked it.
    AstroGlide
    Too many idiots, not enough villages....

Lost it 11 years ago but found it again last month :P

26 with a woman - very late bloomer. Still haven't been with a man but I'm looking forward to getting f'ed in the a in the near future

14 with a man(errr, boy, he was just 15!), and yet to be with a woman, however that's gonna change this year, and I'm 29! Better late than never!

luv and kisses,
    xoxoxoxoxoxox
    meteast
    "All colors are the friends of their neighbors and the lovers of their opposites."-Marc Chagall "Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen "Annie Hall"

I was 22 and it was with my idiot ex.

Yet to have done it with a woman yet.... like meteast, Im almost 28 so hopefully this year lol

My first time with a guy, I was 15 (him, 23). He was my first boyfriend, but it only lasted a few months.

My first time with a woman, I was in my late 20's.....even though I had desires for girls/women since my mid teens. So yes, I was a bit of a late bloomer in that respect.

Had missionary sex with girls at the tender age of 15. First time to have oral with a man was in Houston. He was the bartender at a gay club and I was having some big orientation problems. He had this cute way of stroking a long neck glass bottle of beer just after popping the cap and it would, I swear, foam out of the top.
    Did I teel anyone how wicked Houston, Texas was?

Tommy2020
    You know it's going to be a bad day when 20-20 is on your doorstep at 0800 hours...

I lost my virginity to a guy that was really nice. You know one of those guys that has two person personality. I thought that he was something when he wasn't. I lost it in his car he took me to a really pretty place to find out later that that is where he took everyone. Some people are the stupidest people in the world i do know that i'm happy now that he isn't in my life and doesnt' even live in the state. Talk about a happy person. lil bit
    I B LIL BIT

I was 28 years old, yes, I was old, when I lost my virginity. I was dating my first wife and we were sleeping apart as propriety called for at the time. We had done a lot of kissing and playing around but never the actual consummation of intercourse. The guys I worked with thought that this was funny, me being a virgin and all and they offered all kinds of advice. One friend said I could use his sex swing as he was married and too busy to use it. Another guy told me the trick is to eat a woman's pussy and do a good job at it and she will lose her mind. Anyway, the girlfriend stripped and I could see her silhouette from the living room, then she beckoned me to come to her and then she told me to strip. It was very romantic in that I felt comfortable and not rushed. As a result, I tried the oral sex on her and she loved it. So I did it three times that night and that just blew her mind, here was her virgin boyfriend eating pussy like a champ! We had some wonderful moments together, usually in bed over the course of our marriage and really it was the highlight of our time together, because she was insatiable, but hey, I loved to make love too. My first time with a guy was at our hunting shack when I sucked a friend off and I was 20. I have other encounters with men since and today I have a hot sexy wife that loves to play. We sometimes get to a hotel and forget to shut the door. More than once, we have said, "Did you shut the door?" "No, did you?" and we laugh and I amble over, shut the door and we go at it like drunk monkeys. Man, I love sex and what it does to me.
    L'etoile du nord

With a woman, at 18. She was 19, with a few years's experience & I thought of her as an older woman. Oh yes, and she was a preacher's daughter from Rochester, Michigan. Good person.

With a man, at 23, he was 46, but I told that story on another thread...

hmmm...i have yet to have sex with a guy...is it possible to loose your virginity to a girl if you are a girl..because if you can than i did, one night at this party (with a friend of mine)

I was 19 the first time I had sex with a woman; but I still haven't gone "all the way" with a woman in heterosexual terms; but that's OK.

I first had sex/got sexual with a guy when I was really young; but I had sex with a guy as an adult at 22. I'm not into anal sex.

In a tent at Wilson's Prom nat park after completing my Year 12 at High School. I was late 17. It was with a Uni student named Robert.
    It was one of those "to do" things like getting my ears pierced and learning to drive.
    It was OK. No fireworks, but not bad either.
    With a woman - about 12 years ago.
    Lots of fireworks - we were both f/f virgins.

my first with a girl was when i was 18 and then with a guy (aka my husband)i was i think 15 or 16.

My first time was a real banger, I was 13 and the girl was 17 I thought I was king shit at the time to score a girl so much older than me, anyway it was school holidays and I found myself at her house she was a big titted redhead and I really didnt know what she had install for me so one thing led to another and into her bedroom we goes I was more hornier than a tomcat with 3 balls but when she dropped her knickers and I saw this dirty big red bush I thought it was the devil staring at me but I thought what the fuck I'm gunna lose my virginity today so we were both nude and in bed she was taking it easy as I told her I had a hair trigger at that stage and when I finally got on top of her and riding her for all I was worth, her rotten mother bursts in well I can tell you shit was trumps and in one swoope I was out of that cot grabbed my gear and out the window and off like a rocket in the nude. well what happened next is still fresh in my dirty little mind as if it happened yesterday, I really thought she was gunna tell my parents about what me and her daughter was doing, but no she told me that she wanted me over at her house the following weekend and that we needed to talk, I was very nervous but went anyway........and to cut a long story short I ended up fucking the mother as well, compared to her daughter I thought I was gunna die with extacy.......couldnt that woman screw!!!...........Well there you have it and its the first time that I have told anyone

Cheers Chook

Talking Re: When did you lose your virginity?

I had just turned 15 i was dating this guy i liked so much he was so good looking. I had gotten in trouble and had to stay in after school and guess what he stayed too and one thing led to another and of all places on a school desk..lol.. the next day he broke up with me but he was good though...
    It takes a lie to get half way around the world before the truth can get it's pants on "winston churchill"

first time with a guy I was 9 he was 10 we did everything

the first time I was with a girl I was 11 she was 18

First time with a girl we were both 17.
    I have still not done anything with a guy yet...hopefully soon.

Cool Re: When did you lose your virginity?

Quote Originally Posted by AstroGlide
    ......Did she.... I don't remember... she could've faked it....
    I've heard somewhere....."Women fake orgasm, because they think men care"

But, back to the topic....

I was 13 that summer, no school, home alone. So was the neighbor's 22 year old daughter. I am glad I started with her, as within a few weeks I received a thorough picture of the many things, sex has to offer.

In 1987 I had my first MM sex with my friend, during our first threesome.

yoyo

The first time I was with a guy I was 14. We had dated for almost a year. We had sex and then afterwards he told me that my "best friend" was pregnant by him. Yeah...talk about bad timing.

My first time with a girl I was 18...she was 35. It was a couple that my fiance and I played with. The first time was awkward, with an audience and all. But everytime after has gotten better. I love it!
    Laken

Cool Re: When did you lose your virginity?

17 with a woman. That's the only virginity lost so far.

With a woman in 1964, I was 19. With a man in 2005, I was 59.
    Why must it be "either/or", why can't it be "and"? Love needs to be inclusive, not exclusive.

My first bj was with a girl when I was 16 and sex with a girl when I was 17.
    First bj with a guy was when I was 16, and first time receiving anal sex with a guy...

two nights ago *blush*

loved it!

Does sexual contact qualify when both people are pre-pubescent?

If it does--I "played" around with another boy when we were like nine or ten and could not yet get hard or cum, but he and I had many of our little "play sessions" that were great fun anyway.

I did have some instances of touching a girl's breast and fingering her when I was like 13 or so and a few more times more up to age 15, but the first time I came with another person was with another guy when we were both 15---

Not long after that, I had my first intercourse with a girl, but it happened so fast--it seemed like it barely happened.

This was just a few weeks later and it was around my 16th birthday---
    Last edited by 12voltman59; Apr 3, 2007 at 7:16 PM.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I "lost" my virginity when I was young enough to get hard but not old enough to cum. Some older boys taught me how to suck and jo, and I loved it. They could cum and I couldn't wait until I could too. My first time with a girl was a few years later, still couldn't cum, and it was definitely different from playing with the guys.