Register

Thread: New prospect?

New prospect?

It was a hot, sunny day and I was out in the back yard, mowing the grass. I was in my tight shorts and tennis shoes, when my neighbor appeared at the fence. We got into a short conversation and I noticed him staring at my package. I turned a little, so he could get a better view, and his eyes followed. I was starting to get aroused, from the attention. I pulled my shorts up higher, exposing the tip of my semi hard cock. His eyes were glued to my cock. He smiled and asked me to drop by after mowing, for a cold drink... I told him that I would. My question is... should I? I've never had a FWB that lived so close to me before. I'm sure that's what he wants. Anyone have any advice for me?

Re: New prospect?

I think you have to right? If you're getting aroused, you know you want to!

I think you should go for drink and enjoy the action that follows . He definitely is turned on by you

At the least, you get a cold drink; at the most? Well, if you don't go, you won't know...

If you are getting aroused, that is your Intuition telling you to GO FOR IT!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

go over get a drink and maybe a lot more

Tell us what happened!

If you have a neighbor who seems to be interested in you let us know how it went

Better to avoid that thing. Live your own way without making any pain in your life.

If you like him then go for it. Let us know how it went

You should go over for the cold drink and you'll probably get a blowjob. Let us know what happened.

Or he might have a nice suckable cock and you can blow each other. It could the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

I also believe, that you do have to right, to have that cold drink and you may receive a lot more. Maybe it can, become a great friendship, or maybe it would become a big mistake in the long run! Once you agree to play together you may have, some regrets, as to your own privacy and how you choose to live your life.
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

I had a FWB for a long time. Didn't live close by for the first few years until I was lucky enough to live across the street from him. We made regular visits as time allowed. I would strip when i saw him crossing the street to my home answering the door at attention. When going to his home I would challenge him with a call to see if he could strip by the time I got there. The door was always open either way. It worked for us, maybe it would work for you. Enjoy while you can.
    Don't worry, be happy!

I did go for the drink, and the looks. He couldn't take his eyes off me. When I sat on his couch, the head of my cock was visible at my pant leg. He kept staring at my cock, I started getting hard, he came over and sat beside me, telling me that he wanted to help me with that problem. My shorts came off, and my cock was swallowed deeply. He was good, and had me moaning as he played with my sack and sucked me deeply. I reached over and placed my hand on his cock, and it was hard. I told him to take his pants off so I could play with him. Soon we were naked taking turns on each other. I came first, deep in his throat, I returned the favor, with his cock shooting deep in mine. It was so good, we sucked each other again. Since then, he wants me almost e very day, when his wife leaves for work. He has a beautiful cut cock, I just can't refuse!

Quote Originally Posted by Rvdude05 View Post
    I did go for the drink, and the looks. He couldn't take his eyes off me. When I sat on his couch, the head of my cock was visible at my pant leg. He kept staring at my cock, I started getting hard, he came over and sat beside me, telling me that he wanted to help me with that problem. My shorts came off, and my cock was swallowed deeply. He was good, and had me moaning as he played with my sack and sucked me deeply. I reached over and placed my hand on his cock, and it was hard. I told him to take his pants off so I could play with him. Soon we were naked taking turns on each other. I came first, deep in his throat, I returned the favor, with his cock shooting deep in mine. It was so good, we sucked each other again. Since then, he wants me almost e very day, when his wife leaves for work. He has a beautiful cut cock, I just can't refuse!
    Nice!! Congrats!

Happy it worked out for you

I would love to have such a close FWB. You are lucky man.

Yes of course you should, it appears you two might have a lot in common, kind a wish you were my neighbor, LOL.

You've got what most of us only dream about, my friend. Savour every moment you two spend together....and congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Rvdude05 View Post
    I did go for the drink, and the looks he wants me almost e very day, when his wife leaves for work. He has a beautiful cut cock, I just can't refuse!
    Sounds like it working well for both so far!
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!