Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: vagina fisting

Re: vagina fisting

Quote Originally Posted by flexuality

The other added bonus of a fist would be that it would be likely to hit the G-spot just because of the width of a fist.

:
    You better believe it. When the top opens and moves her fist .... it hits a lot more than the G-Spot!

It is a unique, incredible sensation - or to be more accurate - a series of separate but joint sensations.

How much depends on trust.

Quote Originally Posted by FriedDuck View Post
    anyone here into vaginal fisting or beeing fisted in vagina?

i like it but only every so often and she must wear glove (unless gf) and i do not like man to do it since man does not have a vagina and does not know what it is like. i know man can be fisted in ass but still it is not the same and i do not like idea of being fisted in ass even if lots of women do.
    A Lady that I used to play with until she moved out of state Loved to peg me, even more that I wanted it. On afternoon when we had spent hours playing and she had just spent almost an hour pegging me in every position she asked if she could try it. She had very small hands and a 9 inch toy had been in me for a long long time, so I said why not? She could never get her hand further than the knuckles, but what the 4 fingers that she got in did to me was WOW.

Seeing a lady friend currently that loves to put on a show for me that includes her fisting her pussy. After she warms it up and gets 4 fingers in, she then slips her whole hand in up to her wrist. The look on her face is pure exctasy. Then she pulls out her hand and sticks it in her mouth to lick clean, quite a turn on. So far, my hand is too big to get in as far as my wrist but we are getting close.

Vaginal fisting Can be enjoyable IF the person knows what the hell they are doing. Its too painful for me now, but I used to enjoy it...with a skilled lover. :}
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

To each his/her own. However, I think it matters way more WHO is doing the fisting and why. I've never done it nor will I ever, but my wife was fisted before I knew her by a total ass!! He used hand lotion of all things as a lubricant!!?? She had bad paps for 2 years after that and said she would not do it again. Thank God she is clean now and she thought he loved her? Yeah right!! Not even sex is worth risking your health for.

I used to find these type of erotic videos interesting but I've never tried a whole fist in person, nor would I do this without explicit consent. I don't know how frequent it is but some ladies have told stories of orgasmic birth.. Not sure how I feel about that - I guess at least it has to be better than extreme pain..