Register
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Re: HOW MANY GUYS HERE ARE MARRIED AND SECRETLY BI

Quote Originally Posted by DLazguy View Post
    I'm married and secretly bi. I like the sneaking around to play with another guy. There are things that that I can't experience with my wife that I can with a man. Other than the obvious, I like the taboo of two guys pleasuring each other. I also like the feeling of a hard smooth cock in my mouth.
    I'd have to second that! The sneaking is a turn on and adds to the pleasure of being a closeted cocksucker. I am not married but I know my gf would not be so understanding about me doing that, so I have decided to be cautiously (about who, when and where) orally submissive on rare occasions when the craving gets the best of me.

Quote Originally Posted by my-00-stang View Post
    HEY GUYS IF YOU ARE MARRIED AND HIDING YOUR BISEXUALITY FROM YOUR WIFE, HOW DO YOU DO IT AND ARE ANY OF YOU ACTUALLY SEEING ANYONE ON THE SIDE. I AM MARRIED AND BI BUT MY WIFE FOUND MY SECRET EMAIL ACCOUNT AND GOT THE PASSWORD SO I AM PAYING HELL RIGHT NOW.
    I am married and hiding my bisexuality. I am not seeing anyone, but I play when I'm working out of town. I've mostly been sucked, but last year I decided that I want to relax, open up and enjoy whatever I can with another man. I've sucked cock a few times and hoping to bottom.

I just look at it as physical pleasure, not bisexual, gay or straight. I love sex and cumming, whether it's with a man or a woman.
    Last edited by DLazguy; May 11, 2022 at 3:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DLazguy View Post
    I am married and hiding my bisexuality. I am not seeing anyone, but I play when I'm working out of town. I've mostly been sucked, but last year I decided that I want to relax, open up and enjoy whatever I can with another man. I've sucked cock a few times and hoping to bottom.

I just look at it as physical pleasure, not bisexual, gay or straight. I love sex and cumming, whether it's with a man or a woman.
    @DLazguy I couldn't agree more!

I used to be secretly bi. Several months ago I came out to my wife. She was a little confused but accepted it as Im a non practicing bi lol. But there will always be an attraction for cock. She knows im crazy over bottoming and we have spoke about maybe finding a cute regular guy that could fuck us both. But the topic usually only comes up when we are fucking and shes pegging me or im ridding her with a double sided strap on. Then after we hit that ?post nut clarity?. She seems to get super turned on To the idea when we are horny and she says things she would never say normally. I kinda dig that. I dont know if these fantasy will ever happened but i sure am glad I did my thing way before ingot married. 100% NO ?RAGRETS?

It would be a disaster to tell my wife I was bi. She is very anti gay. I told an ex girlfriend who I have continued to be friends with for a long time thinking she would understand as she used to want to see me with other guys and I balked. But now she banished me when I told her I had been with another man. Unfriended me and everything. Another female friend who I told does not approve and doesn't really want to hear the details. She knows I have been with another guy but doesn't really want to know. So the females I know do not really want to know.

i was secretly bi for for 40 years. i finally came out to my wife five years ago. i can't say that it was a thrill to go behind her back , i'm just astounded that she never had a clue in all those years. when i told her i asked her if she had any suspicions that i was seeing men on the side . she said no she didn't , and that she never had a clue , ( i appear to be macho normally). well , thank goodness , she was shocked, but is ok with it . she however doesn't want to see me with men. i now tell her when i'm going to the bathhouse or somewhere else where i go to meet men. i no longer do it behind her back. it feels so much better this way. a real relief !

Was secretly bi for 7 years. Outed myself in January and now openly bi. Divorce in progress. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cock2.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	59678