Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

blow job or intercourse??

which do you prefer and why. and if it's intercourse, with toys or just hot sizzling bods? if toys, which are your favourite? and which is a guaranteed eye-roller??

blowjobs can be quicker, more convenient and more selfcontained. a quick mouthful of fun. but intercourse when naked, sweaty, and that sensual feeling that can't be duplicated, is my number one. toys? one multispeed vibrator that keeps battery manufacturers in business and happy. i just wonder if the neighbours can hear it???? especially when hubby's away and i'm home with my mum. can't point a finger at her as if she is the guilty party. not like at the supermarket when you fluff in the aisle (joke, joke).

Re: blow job or intercourse??

Good question, I guess it depends on who I'm with, girl or guy, whether I'm receiving or delivering in all cases. Hard to give a straight answer for that one.

I am an oral freak!!! I jus love givning head whether to a guy or girl. I would do that anytime and be koo if just that.

Blow jobs are usually easier from a guy standpoint. You don't have to worry about getting hard, assuming you're the one sucking the cock.

Quote Originally Posted by fredtyg View Post
    Blow jobs are usually easier from a guy standpoint. You don't have to worry about getting hard, assuming you're the one sucking the cock.
    is that just because it's a physical release with a bang on the end? you know, the age-old difference between men and women, that men are less emotionally attached to sex? it's more a physical outlet. i've had my hubby cum with a soft penis when performing this act, and it surprised both of us cos i thought a guy had to be hard. but that is not my experience. admittedly we hadn't seen each other for a while, and both of us were soooo horny.
    Last edited by bizel; Dec 21, 2010 at 9:02 PM.

I think it depends on the individuals involved. I always prefer to have an 'evening'. For some reason, I just have not been one to indulge in the 'quickie' - not that this discussion is headed that way. But my experience is largely always nearing ritual and ceremony. I am also a guy that has to really force myself to want to fuck hard. I prefer slow, erotic intercourse, if I have my druthers.

I love oral sex with a man!
    I love giving a blow job to my guy!
    Of course, rather than intercourse, I love receiving a blow job from my man!
    But, not because sex with him is quick.
    When, I we play it adds up to at least 2 hours of sucking dick.
    Bye.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    I love oral sex with a man!
    I love giving a blow job to my guy!
    Of course, rather than intercourse, I love receiving a blow job from my man!
    But, not because sex with him is quick.
    When, I we play it adds up to at least 2 hours of sucking dick.
    Bye.
    two hours? truly? that's amazing. my hubby gets through the door and can't last 2 seconds. one time he didn't even wait to get hard he was so horny. i thought that was impossible, but we were both surprised. though he does get those morning glory hard-ons and they make my jaw ache. i am getting an education here.

Okay, for me:
    I love giving oral, prefer to receive just for foreplay.
    Then finish with the hot bod action you were talking about.

I think it is the most intimate of sexual experiences...

I love long foreplay with kissing.... whispering in each other's ears how sexy and hot they are....
    Exploring each other's bodies..
    Gentle passionate massages... especially the tush... thighs... legs... feet..back to the tush and then getting closer and closer to the sweet spots...
    Kissing deeply while beginning mutual masturbation...
    Lastly, moving to oral... giving with slow passionate oral... lots of tongue and lips but very little hands... except the hands are stroking the cheeks and back.... sometimes the feet (depending on the position)....
    Lastly, after getting totally comfortable being able to 69 and take each other over the edge....
    Yes, I love intercourse.....but the hottest for me is mutual oral...

Bizel wrote............."two hours? truly? that's amazing. my hubby gets through the door and can't last 2 seconds."

For one........everyone is different. Don't think there's something wrong, if you're not doing the same things as others.

Two........ being apart for a long time and being excited, anticipating ecstasy, would make the probability of quick orgasms more of a sure thing. I'm sure that when he's home and you're having sex often, you both may last longer.

It's SITUATIONAL, ya' know?
    But let's see...
    Eenie...Meenie...Miney...BLOWjob!

Re: I think it is the most intimate of sexual experiences...

Quote Originally Posted by 69GENT View Post
    I love long foreplay with kissing.... whispering in each other's ears how sexy and hot they are....
    Gentle passionate massages... especially the tush... thighs... legs... feet..back to the tush and then getting closer and closer to the sweet spots...
    Lastly, moving to oral... giving with slow passionate oral... lots of tongue and lips but very little hands... except the hands are stroking the cheeks and back.... sometimes the feet (depending on the position)....
    Lastly, after getting totally comfortable being able to 69 and take each other over the edge....
    I absolutely agree with what you wrote. I enjoy ORAL sex with either sex both giving and receiving.

I am married and I would rather my wife to give me a blow job then have intercourse. The feeling is much more intense. I usually will give her 3 to 5 orgasms with her favoriate vib then she will rest a minute then give me a fantastic blow job shooting off in her mouth. She rarely swallows though and usually gets up to spit it out in the sink or will give me a snowball kiss and deposit my cum in my mouth.
    When I am with a guy I perfer to give and get a blow job. Although getting anal is very good also.
    I am quite good at deep throating, if you care to find out hit me up.

blow job first then on to intercourse

i agree with corn. blowjob leading to intercourse. either when i give or receive, doesnt matter.

Quote Originally Posted by bimichman View Post
    i agree with corn. blowjob leading to intercourse. either when i give or receive, doesnt matter.
    okay, educational lesson required. if you've had a blowjob, isn't intercourse a little impossible. it takes the hubby a while to 'regroup' before he can even think about that again e.g when he comes home and only just makes it through the door before we're hard at a bj, and then later, when we head to bed we may or may not as we're morning people and enjoy a sweaty session early. or are you young, with ever-rising sap?

I prefer intercourse and then blowjob, oh what a feeling

Re: I think it is the most intimate of sexual experiences...

Quote Originally Posted by 69GENT View Post
    (Psssst, hey dude, call me)

Talking Re: blow job or intercourse??

Wait wait wait. You mean I cant have it all?? lol
    Greedy Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Blowjob (or clit licking)! Giving either, getting the BJ, any order, or 69, any which way (daisy chains gladly!)

So I am orally fixated!

Happy hols!

Have always enjoyed oral alot.I love to go down on my wife and taste and feel her as she is orgasming.It depends on the mood after that of weather i want her to blow me or just be inside her incredible pussy.

For me, no question about it. I love giving a nice, sensual blow job. Love feeling a hard cock in my mouth.

Blow job for sure. I love to take a soft cock in my mouth and feel it grow big and hard. I just love sucking and licking the cock all over. Rubbing it on my face and sticking my tongue tip in the hole. Then to feel the cum...yummy

Quote Originally Posted by lizard-lix View Post
    Blowjob (or clit licking)! Giving either, getting the BJ, any order, or 69, any which way (daisy chains gladly!)

So I am orally fixated!

Happy hols!
    okay, do i need an education here? what's the daisy chains thingo???? or am i chucking a blonde?

and torpedoman, i just read yours and got so turned on. i never knew what bj's were like before hubby, but now, i could suck him dry at the drop of a hat for EXACTLY what you described. no vibrator could ever take my mind off that! it's magical, it's tantalizing, it addictive, it's heavenly, and oh god, i want him home. i want him and me, here, right now.......

Quote Originally Posted by bizel View Post
    okay, do i need an education here? what's the daisy chains thingo???? or am i chucking a blonde?.
    A daisy chain (really a circle, or some other closed loop thing), is where more than 2 people (just two is 69 :-) have mutual oral sex.. Mouth to genitals, and the last person is back on on the first to close the loop... Had 5 guys in a circle suck once, fun!

Or at least that has always been my def... Your suckage may vary lol

At urban dictionary: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=daisy+chain

Merry, happy!

Liz

Blow job! Warm, wet, playful, teasing, tantilizing, erotic, and joyful blowjob! Preferably while the wife plays too!

Guess I am going against the lot, but clearly intercourse for me - full body, skin to skin. BJ is great but one-sided, less intimate, no face to face, no neck to nuzzle, etc

I'm pretty much that way, too. For me, nothing beats intercourse.

BJs by a few people were pretty good, but others were unable to get me off that way. I have to admit, my GF's an expert with hand jobs.

It's a huge let-down, if I fail to get my lover to cum. I've only had one male lover who I could not get off.

There were a couple of girls, too, who could not cum. One had just broken up with a guy with a telephone pole for a cock. The other one wanted to be beaten, abused...I just couldn't do it!

I would say blow job when it comes to males, since I don't do intercourse with them. Though I really do enjoy sucking, I won't lie. It has a unique kind of gratification when you get someone off that way.