Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Do you get excited when your nipples played with? I do

when I have a large toy in my backside it feels if my nipples and anus and cock are all inner connected, wonder what the real thing would feel like?

oh ya both wired to my cock

Another male with fine wiring to my nipples and cock It is such a turn on to me! I adore gentle nipple play, not into ruff stuff.

I even created a "Sensual Nipple" group here http://www.bisexual.com/forum/group.php?groupid=160

Quote Originally Posted by plainguy View Post
    when I have a large toy in my backside it feels if my nipples and anus and cock are all inner connected, wonder what the real thing would feel like?
    That's so cool, I'm the same way. If my ass isn't involved my nipples don't seem to be that sensitive or aroused. But when I have something inside me it's as if they come alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensualhunter View Post
    Another male with fine wiring to my nipples and cock It is such a turn on to me! I adore gentle nipple play, not into ruff stuff.

I even created a "Sensual Nipple" group here http://www.bisexual.com/forum/group.php?groupid=160
    I am a member for sure!

no mine are too sensitive

This thread is so old, I had to go back and see if I'd responded to it before. Didn't find any evidence that I had, but the answer would probably be different now, anyway!

Since discovering my interest in bisexuality, there have been many changes, and one involves my nipples. Most of my life, they were just kinda 'there', if you know what I mean. And my left one was inverted, which embarrassed me. Whenever I'd be in a situation where I was shirtless, I'd tweak the left one a little so it wasn't so obvious and would look halfway normal, like the right one.

Then I got interested in kink, and bought some SuppleNips, with the intent to enlarge and sensitize my nipples. After wearing them for some time over the course of a year or so, they transformed my nipples into a new -- to me -- erogenous zone! I have continued to wear them fairly frequently, and am now using the longest length that they sell. My left nipple is no longer inverted. In fact both of them are now prominently visible in every shirt I wear. I love having headlights! Prominent nipples aren't just 'gurlie', although that's one thing that I like about having mine like that, they can also be considered a sign of virility.

Best of all is the heightened sensitivity. When my wife and I are in the throes of missionary intercourse with me on top and plugged in, she'll reach up and tweak my nipples. It's like turning on the 'cum switch'!!! If she needs me to pop and get off of her, that's all she has to do! Feels so hot!!!!

Yes I love to have my nipples sucked and played with

Love to have my nipples played with. I specially love to clamp them and then tug at the clamps, makes my cock so hard. The pain is wonderful. I precum like crazy from the pain. The more pain, the more sweet tasting precum.

When I was 13 I found out the many responses that my body gave when it was stimulated. My nipples were a great source of enjoyment when I learned to Masturbate.

When I had my first girlfriend and we were making out she was so pleased as to gentle I was when touching & licking and caressing her nipples.. I blew her mind when I took her hand, licked the tips of her fingers and used her fingers to rub my nipples...After about two minutes she pulled away and gave me a MindBending BLOWJOB !!!

Yes I love to treated like a girl gets me so hot lick and suck my nipples and I'll melt kiss me passionately touch me play with my ass I'm yours

I love my nipples sucked on and played with

I love having my nipples played with, and in the past, I have cum with just them having them played with.

Definitely yes! Funny, it is only recently that I found out. My last girlfriend started this with me as she was on top and wow what a feeling. It would raise the level of stimulation to my entire body I never knew. But once I have an orgasm its like oh my gosh, your squeezing my nipples...lol