Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Do you get excited when your nipples played with? I do

the question mostly for men , don't know if I am different but its excites me when my nipples get licked or played with how about u ?

Re: Do you get excited when your nipples played with? I do

Definately yes! I just about cum automatically if they're pinched hard while playing sexually. I've been thinking about getting the cockring-nipple clamp with chains setup, just for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by mm27113
    the question mostly for men , don't know if I am different but its excites me when my nipples get licked or played with how about u ?
    Oh yes!

It's like there is a nerve that runs right from my nipples to my cock!

I've even thought I might be able to cum just from nipple stimulation.
    Dave in NJ

Truly, madly, deeply! And there are other erogenous zones that (so I hear) guys are inclined to overlook in their rush for the Love Rocket. In He Comes Next (a book I mean to review here sometime soon), Ian Kerzer argues that by doing so, most men cheat themselves of a lot of pleasure.

I love having my nipples played with (stroked or licked) thats why i got them pierced

damn right!! love having them sucked, bitten, licked, toyed with. mmmmmmmm heavenly!
    that got big quick !!

I do like them being touched and played with but I have never come close to cuming just from nipple stimulation. It does sound good though!!!
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Ok, well, I am Belle and I am not a man. But, although my experiance with men is some what limited, I can tell you the men that I have had the pleasure to be with love their nipples played with. It could be something as slight as gently gliding my hands over them to a gradual increase in pressure. Nothing can surpass the feeling of seeing a man react to his nipples being stimulated.

Belle

Belle, you make me want to relocate to (just south of) Boston............................................ ........................................!

masturbating is always more fun when i do a nipple with the other hand!

If done correctly... ABSOLUTELY

They are "hard-wired" to other parts of my anatomy :D
    I believe that all mammals are inherently bisexual to one degree or another. Many of the greatest learned cultures in history accepted it. So... When did it suddenly become so wrong?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Midsouth_Bisexual_Guys_Support_Group/

As seems to be usual, I'm "odd man out". My nipples are quite sensitive and playing with them is irritating. Anything stronger that a light brushover will kill a woody faster than angelhair pasta in boiling water.
    Why must it be "either/or", why can't it be "and"? Love needs to be inclusive, not exclusive.

Red face Re: Do you get excited when your nipples played with? I do

yes I get excited when my nipples are played with, , if I use nipple clamps with an anal toy or cock in my ass I almost cum when they are played with/ touched , I love it.

I'm a female, but when my nipples are played with, to me it's like playing with my clit. I think there's a nerve or something that just goes straight to my clit, I get sooo aroused. So yes, I loove it!!!
    Come here girl, lemme lick that cream...

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry8302
    I'm a female, but when my nipples are played with, to me it's like playing with my clit. I think there's a nerve or something that just goes straight to my clit, I get sooo aroused. So yes, I loove it!!!
    Yep. yummie huh?
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Indeed. It is truly quite stimulating. (Not to mention I have my left nipple peirced - which only heightens the sensation)

I most certainly agree with nipple play. My hon rolls, flicks, pinches twists-the closer I come to cumming the harder I like having them pinched. She can just about pull them off my chest and I'd like it at that point. Sometime the following day they do feel a bit bruised though.

The same seems to hold true for her however I know she doesn't like them pinched nearly as hard as I do. Close to orgasm the pain/pleasure is fantastic for both of us-its fun to pull eachother at the same time. I like those clamp thingies as well. We tried those vibrating egg style ones but they weren't as good as a hard pinch/screw type clamp. Ah nipple kink.

yes I love it, drives me so crazy mmmmmmmmmmmmmm and yummyyy

Mine stay hard!!! And they get real hard when their played with. I love it. (((Always be true to yourself)))
    Always be true to yourself

MMMMMM!! Love it! And love little bites too.

My nipples are like little clits for me. If you (or I ) rub the frenum under my cockhead and my nipples at the same time... I'm done for. End of the hunt. No mas, no mas. Finito, finis, exito..... all that and more. My current male friend recently did that with the tip of his tongue and while he was tickling the frenum I was tickling my nipples... took about three minutes of that and it was all over but the cleanup. Felt like I had been run through JiffyLube.
    Tommy2020
    Last edited by Tommy2020; Mar 12, 2007 at 4:13 PM.
    You know it's going to be a bad day when 20-20 is on your doorstep at 0800 hours...

i love it - pinched pulled licked - yummy

I am like strawberry, only my nerve goes straight to the penis! Mummmm LOVE IT!
    Don't be afraid to try Bi!

It is a real turn on to have my nipples touched, licked or sucked it adds to the erotic fun of sex.

I personally LOVE having my nipples bit, licked, tweaked, scratched (yes you read that correctly!), pulled, and have clamps/clothespins put on them.

I don't have them pierced but I may get it done in the future. I'm not sure if I want them pierced though.

My nipples are connected to my penis and thinking about having them stimulated or having them stimulated can make me really hard.

Yup, I'm with pretty much everyone else. My nipples are SUPER sensitive, and I'm pretty sure I could cum from the right combination of nipple-playing techniques.

By far the most sensitive part of my body, just ahead of my dick, and my left ear/left side of my neck.
    "...it doesn’t take much to see that the problems of two little people don’t amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world..."

I LOVE nipples and having mine licked and sucked on.

Ican cum just from nipple stimulation mmmmmmmmmm

I taught my most recent ex to love his nipples... he told me he never thought about them and didn't expect to enjoy it when I touched them... the first time I touched one he was like "what are you doing that for?" but then he saw how much he liked it :D
    Bisexuality means I care more about what's in your head than I do about what's in your pants.

LoveLion

Quote Originally Posted by ghytifrdnr
    As seems to be usual, I'm "odd man out". My nipples are quite sensitive and playing with them is irritating. Anything stronger that a light brushover will kill a woody faster than angelhair pasta in boiling water.

Not the only man out. While a quick lick of stroke of my nipples is nice, anything more is uncomfortable. I am a big fan of playing with other peoples though.