Register
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: How many of you are bi and married

bi married male came out to my wife about 7 yrs ago. A year or so after that I had my first m2m experience. She accepts and has laid down a few ground rules. We have been together for 38 yrs ,married for 34. Communication and honesty has always been the best policy for us.

I recently became engaged to a marvelous, bisexual lady. We met at a bi party and over the last few years became friends and fell in love. We have no problem with anyone's orientation and enjoy the pleasure available in threesomes or moresomes. It's fun sharing an additional partner of either gender.

After two long marriages (18 and 20 years) to bi women who also enjoyed sharing, I never thought it would happen again. Of course, sex isn't everything. You need more than that for a relationship. Fortunately, we fit together in more ways than I ever could have imagined.

My heart goes out to all of you who have unaccepting spouses.

Pappy

Wink Re: How many of you are bi and married

married 44 years bi for most of them . We have swung before but got sick of it, but not had a bi experience together, I think she would accept it in the most part. She is not bi but has had an experience, loved the touching etc, but would not admit to really liking it. She is a little introverted as far as sex goes, but in bed with me she is a wild thing, I guess I know how to push her buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by my-00-stang View Post
    hey i am bi and married 38 yr old been married for 15 yrs wife doesn't know. and i was just wondering how many ppl here were like me. i started young at 13 with my best friend we kept it going until we were almost 20 then the whole normal thing had to happen and we both got married . so just wondering
    Small world, my story is the same as yours, I guess I'm not the only one....

I'm 44, been married 20 yrs this year. Never knew I was bi till about 3 years ago. I had thought about having sex with men since i was a teenager, but thought it was nothing. Once I did it, I knew and its awesome. Wife does'nt know.

Bi and married here and wife does not know. It's probably just a rationalization, but for whatever reason, I'm drawn to both sexes and that's the way it is. I can't change that, and frankly I wouldn't want to do so. So that's how it is. Is it right? Wrong? I don't know. But it is.

I lost one wife after she found an email. Then was told that I better watch what I say about her or she'd tell everyone I was a " fuckin faggot" Well,she told her friends and her father who I used to work with and of course he embellished and it became,"she caught him in bed with another guy". I have married again and just could not tell her. Thats why I'm confused. I want a woman in my life and think that I'll forget about the part of me that likes the freedom of male sex,but the feelings always return. Now we are together for 3 yrs. and I feel that I cant tell her now,especially after I see the way she reacts to images or talk of m/m or f/f sex. FUCK!
    Also,I posted in another section about my prosate cancer and how I dont ejaculate anymore,not only that but my dick has a upward curve now as well. That being said,my wife would probably be the most understanding of my condition and the most non judgemental,however,I still want m/m sex with anal and all the fun exploration. Whats with me ?

Quote Originally Posted by gotlek View Post
    Small world, my story is the same as yours, I guess I'm not the only one....
    and chalk up one more (but my BF and I had several other guys we played with regularly during the 7 years we were together).

My wife knows I am bi and after 32 years of monogamy, we have been trying the swing thing. She enjoys the party time, but doesn't seem to be heading toward sex with others (her libido which was never really high has been waning over the last years). So, she may let me out to play, we're working on that one.

I've been married twice and fortunately I can "turn off" any desire if need be. Never treated myself to another male during all those years but I was done in by my first lusts in my second marriage......a woman!

I'm not married but have been with the same girl for 10 years. I came out to her 3 years ago as bisexual. She was cool with it and even lets me hook up (I have one friend I see) when I want to which ends up being more than I have sex with her, although she doesn't know that. Recently I have been leaning more towards males, again, she doesn't know that either. I guess as long as she approves, I'll continue to do it

We are married, both bi and swingers and for proof take a look at our pics.

GUUUUUUUILTY!!! lol my wife knows though