Register
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Question Bisexual men and cross-dressing

On some other sites I visit it seems a large percentage of men who identify themselves as bisexual are into cross-dressing, whether limited to wearing women's panties or full female dress.

Personally, this doesn't do anything for me, I like my men to look like men.

But my preference isn't what I mean this thread to be about.

What I'm wondering is how common cross-dressing actually is, both for men who otherwise identify as straight, and those who identify as bi?

Re: Bisexual men and cross-dressing

I am bi and am not into cross-dressing at all. It just doesn't do anything for me. If my wife ever asked me to wear something, however, I would do it strictly for her enjoyment (although she has never indicated an interest). Sex is all about give and take, and it's definitely more fun if I know the other person is having fun.

Variety , baby!
    Sometimes I like feeling "pretty" and I love masquerade parties and being a "bottom" for a lover is happening, but ... well... whatever works for ya', right?

Bi here, but totally not into cross-dressing. Does nothing for me, I've tried it a time or two. Also does nothing for me when the guy cross-dresses, kinda turns me off actually. So me... I'm not a full fledged supporter of cross-dressing!
    Mike

'Sex on Television can't hurt you unless you fall off'

Cool Re: Bisexual men and cross-dressing

I consider myself somewhat bisexual and have a thing for thongs, hence my handle. All of my thongs are made for men and it feels sexy to wear them. I also love to see men and women in them. The occasional drag queen has turned my head, though she(he) would have to be convincing. I have tried on ex girlfriends bras n panties before but it didn't do much for me. That being said I'd try it again. Would I dress up totally in drag? Maybe for Halloween but probably not for any sexual pleasure unless it was for a girlfriends pleasure.
    Thats my worth...

I am bi, just figured that out recently, the main reason i explored my sexuality is b/c i wore my sister thongs, bras, dresses, skirts, and i loved it, i love thongs so much, i usually wear them about 1-2 times a week or a often as possible, i wear regular womens ones and love them, i get very horny and aroused by doing it, espeially the feeling of it up my ass, i recommend trying it, try masturbating with them on and pull it further up ur butt, it feels great

Finally a Bi and CDing post....very cool indeed lol. I have been cross-dressing since I was 13 lol.... Realised tht I was bisexual when I was 17 [although it existed in a latent form long before then lol]. There is just something amazing about cross-dressing that is just impossible to understand unless you are a CD yourself lol. Personally I've never been into underwear but skirts/dresses etc... are amazing [I'm actually wearing a very nice purple crushed velvet skirt while typing this lol... if I had my way, I'd wear skirts/dresses all the time, they are so amazing]. I'm not exactly sure what it is but it just feels so relaxing and occasioanlly very sexy to get dressed up every now and then. Perhaps I am slightly transgendered but I only feel 'feminine' occasionally. I guess its just great to look like a woman occasionally, a holiday from the dull masculine realities of life and a chance to look genuinely sexy lol. I mean its likely that I'm at least slightly transgendered as I've been cross-dressing since I was 13 lol. Unfortunately most of the CDing community seems to be middle-aged and 'respectable', in the closet or the adult magazine/ video trade [PLEASE prove me wrong on this! lol]. Also there isn't really much CD based activism/awareness, I have yet to meet a genuine CD lol.

Just my

Izzfan
    "World out of balance
    World without end
    We are not afraid
    Let the night come..."

-Poppy Z. Brite

Smile Re: Bisexual men and cross-dressing

i'm a married bi-sexual who enjoys wearing sexy lingerie in silk, satin or nylon. My wife enjoys me in panties, bra and nylons along with a pretty nightgown or babydoll nightie. I have been with guys who dress and also who don't. My preferance is with the guys who wear lingerie too. We can model our things and have the feeling of soft material surrounding our bodies.
    I have been dressing for 30 years now and have found that there are a lot of guys out there who enjoy me dressed pretty for them.

I'm a bi guy who is not into CD at all. I like my ladies to look like ladies, and the same for my guys. I have a two gay friends who are into drag, and I'm ok with it because they have lots of fun doing the shows. I would be turned off by a guy who was into CD, and I'm not really even into lacy type of things on girls. I do however say, to each their own, and if you are into CD, I'm ok with that.

ahh, this thread has my name all over it. i love bras, panties, thongs, miniskirts, pantyhose, etc.. wear them all the time. i don't feel comfortable unless i have them on. i identify as bisexual, but my crossdressing stems from probably a mixture of feeling sexy and feeling girly (transgenderist feelings)

I'm 46 and have LOVED pantyhose most of my life. I've tried dresses, bra's and heels but mainly just go for ph. I like wearing them with my regular clothes and was ECSTATIC when I discovered hosiery for men. I would LOVE to wear them openly with shorts. I've shaved my legs so there isn't that 'smooshed' hair look. I love hose best with short-shorts. I CRAVE a womans approval and even enjoy a mans approval of my wearing. I still like wearing short dresses and heels with my hose but mainly wear hose with my guy clothes. Hose, heels and short dresses do seem to go together- but so can shorts with hose- even though that look is shunned by most women.
    Wearing a pair of hose under my jeans right now
    LOVE it!

E

I am with Izzfan and ibipantyhose on this one regarding myself and my various interests.

Most male to female crossdressers are straight guys that enjoy wearing women's clothing. Some of those men can be bisexual only when dressed en femme, but for the most part identify as straight and have no desire to be with other men. Crossdressing and being a bisexual male don't necessarily go hand in hand. I think it is all on an individual basis and those sexual and cd'ing proclivities may change over time in one direction or another.

Personally, looking back on my life, I have been bisexual and enjoyed crossdressing to various degrees since I was very young and being curious about both, having had experiences in both at that time. Because of society's prejudices, I only admitted these things to myself in my 20's even though I have enjoyed a few experiences for a long time before and since those years. The feeling of women's clothing to include things like nylons/pantyhose, heels, dresses, skirts, bras, makeup, etc...... are very appealing to a number of men because of the sensual silky feeling and the look they provide, not to mention the sexual turn on factor.

Because a majority of women are expected to wear this type of clothing at some point in their life because of career or society, they don't necessarily associate nylons/pantyhose/heels and the like to being a sexual turn on. It is just clothing to them and not exactly their desired attire. I have walked a mile in womens' heels as a part time crossdresser and they hurt like hell after a while, BUT they also look damn sexy and help elongate the legs and are very attractive with the help of silky sheer nylons or pantyhose to accentuate the curves. Got to love vanity, LOL. And most men love to look at women in that attire.

But I digress.

I don't have to crossdress to be with another man as my bisexual feelings can be separate from my crossdressing. However, crossdressing can sometimes help allevate these feelings to a higher level for me.

As you can tell by my pictures on this site, I prefer anonymity until I get to know a person very very well and trust them. Society and especially the cyber world can be dangerous places and therefore lower extremity pictures tend to be more anonymous than facial shots. Not everyone is who they claim to be in cyberland and caution is necessary to stay safe.

There is nothing betterer than a man dressed up. To go down and swallow is a perfect world
    undefined"For in the dew of little things, the heart finds its morning and is refreshed."

ive been doing shows for years, Love the changes a good stylist makeup person can do transformed!

I'm bi and I find crossdressing to be a great turn-on.

I have limited experience with dressing myself but when I see a hot looking CD, it's very arousing. My first bi experience was with a beautiful, passable CD.

Hello all,

just my two cents here...I think cross dressing helps people with their fantacies. I know a few cross dressers and they are pretty hot when done up that way. As for my self I do not cross dress. I think its just about what you are into and what makes you feel great. Its good for some and not so much for others.

Smiles....

Quote Originally Posted by open2both
    Variety , baby!
    Sometimes I like feeling "pretty" and I love masquerade parties and being a "bottom" for a lover is happening, but ... well... whatever works for ya', right?
    Same here! Besides feeling pretty,makes me feel feminine too,and brings out the women hiding inside my body.I shave my entire body,use a wig,make-up and mini skirts.This is the way my boy friend likes it! If I am to have sex with another men,I D'rather do and take it as a women...

I am a married bisexual in my 60's and also enjoy wearing panties bra's thigh hi's wifes heels ( she knows and HATES it , caught me few times) and lip gloss been dressing since my 20's makes me feel sexy and feminine and also gives me an erection which always leads to a nice masturbation session.

Talking Re: Bisexual men and cross-dressing

This is like asking - do you like a guy with a facial hair? ...no hair anywhere? ...fat? ...skinny? old/young?

Gays and bisexuals are being stereotyped by pop media as hairless, fem-acting interior decorators. Gays and bisexuals come in all shapes and styles.

However, I must say, I have enjoyed the posts on this subject. And that's what it's all about!

Personally I'm not into drag or crossdressing, but I have a lot of bi male friends who are. They seem to really enjoy it.

There are some great stories about bi men crossdressing in the book "Bi Men: Coming out Every Which Way:"

http://www.amazon.com/Bi-Men-Coming-.../dp/1560236140
    "You know how Thomas Kuhn died? He heard 'paradigm shift' once too often."
    - Candace Pert, "The Body is Your Subconscious Mind"

About a month ago I met a man who asked if I had ever cross dressed & would consider doing it for him. Being open minded I told him sure
    I have since purchased a few items, and have worn them for him in private. The sex we have had since then has been nothing short of incredible. The next big step is to accompany him to an ABS/adult theater dressed as Moira.
    mdv mdv

personally.... i think the ultimate expression of bisexuality is crossdressing.... many times i have wished i could spend a week in a females body and experience sex, and sensuality from their perspective..... god knows if i had the body for it i'd give crossdressing a valiant effort myself... but as it is.... i'd just look like a really bad halloween getup.... and shemales are incredibily sexy in my opinion....

Thumbs up Re: Bisexual men and cross-dressing

why shouldn't men be able to wear nice silky feeling panties, heck I wouldn't br caught with them dowm but then I could be talked into it easly....lol..why not

As for myself, i was into cross dressing before i fiscovered my bisexual side and as it turns out, it was my cross dressing that led me to be bisexual (but thats a different story for another time)

i do find the softness and frillyness of womans clothes a pleasure (not so much a turn on) just things i get to enjoy and relax in
    and like others have said in this thread, to each his own

i am pretty much public in wearing of my heels

(ok enough of my rambling) i really dont think cross dressing and bisexuality have a "link"
    statistics say that 80 or 90% of cross dressers are straight
    OOPPS i said the "S" word

just my

m.in.heels&hose
    "No use in saying sorry! its something that i enjoy"
    as said by Ozzy Osbourne

Judge people by whats in their head, and NOT whats in their bed

Hi,

I am just getting into the CD myself, but I have to say it feels great! As a guy I never liked to shop for clothes, for my feminine side, I can't get enough. I just wish I had someone to go shopping with lol

Cheers!
    'The mind is open, the body is willing, and the heart is free to love all beings equally.'
    Bi-ten

well i am 38 and bi and married i love to wear girls panties and bra's it is a very big turn on to see myself in them and to feel the lace or silk on my body i would love to have a guy see me in these and treat me like a girl i look nothing like a girl in them but it makes me feel sexy and erotic

I am not interested in CD and I don't want a male partner who is either--that is no kind of slam on those who do like it-it just ain't my thang!!!!

If the body of the other person is wearing a bra and panties --it is because those clothing items are designed for a female body and it's a female body that has them on--but not for long because I don't like clothes anyway---so get those things off and get nekkidd woman or man!!!!!!!

"Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Let me know where if you guys / gals want company !!!

I am not into cross-dressing, just not my thing. I have dated drag queens, and she-males and been turned on with them. I could/would dress up for halloween (actually I would like to go as Dr. Frankenfurter from R.H.P.S) but that is about the extent of it for me.
    Rocsteady baby....

Thumbs up Re: Bisexual men and cross-dressing

There is a site called YUVUTU.COM and in there is a group of submitted videos called 'GAY'. One of the videos is labeled 'bi-hubby' and it shows two men, one is dressed, on a bed with a mirror enjoying anal sex. It has gotten more comments (all favorable) than all the other videos submitted. I must admit that as I watch this video, it is somewhat of a turnon. So, as far as crossdressing goes, I believe we are what we are, no more and no less, so go for it and do it in style. If I were to CD I would look like a bloated cow though so I will go on just admiring those who do and look good.
    Have a great day,
    Tommy2020
    You know it's going to be a bad day when 20-20 is on your doorstep at 0800 hours...