Register

Best wearable butt plugs?

I’m shopping for a new buttplug but I REALLY want to find one I can wear for a long period of time. I’ve got thick ass cheeks so anything with a larger base eventually starts to hurt and cause an irritation between my cheeks. My first plug was a small plug with a thin base and it was amazing, but I’ve.. well... out grown it you can say haha! I bought it years ago and can’t remember who made it and the store I bought it from doesn’t carry them anymore. I was hoping y’all could help. Anyone have advice? Do y’all have ones y’all wear? If you could suggest some and send a link to the product info that would be FANTASTIC. Even just a brand and product name would be fabulous!! Thanks in advance

Re: Best wearable butt plugs?

There are lots to choose from. If you have any experience then you should be able to pick a size that works for you. Then it’s about the following:
    1) Material: definitely go with medical grade silicone. It’s not cheap but you don’t want weird chemicals leaching into your rectum, especially if you wear it for extended periods of time.
    2) Shaft shape: get something that is tapered at the tip for easier insertion but has a big rounded, defined bottom. If the bottom is tapered it will slide out easily.
    3) Stem: this is personal preference. A skinny stem will be more comfortable but if you want to train your hole to be more flexible a thicker stem will keep your hole open wider and help gently make your anus more flexible over time. Whatever you do, make sure the stem is at least 1/2 the diameter of the shaft or the plug might slide out once your hole relaxes around the stem.
    4) Handle: you don’t want something that’s round and bulky. You want something that fits between your cheeks and won’t rub. Think like a thong. Just make sure there is enough there to keep the plug from disappearing up your bum if you sit on something, and that you have something to get a good grip when it’s time to pull it out.
    5) Lube: back to chemicals in your butt... use almond oil, coconut oil or Crisco

Look into b-vibes. They are awesome and comfortable. You can wear one all day and stays put!

I second b-vibe. I got their 'rimming' butt plug as a Christmas present to myself. It's pricey but very nice!

If you have read my other posts you know that I have discomfort when a finger is inserted, not sure that it might not be my personal cocksucker doing it to me as he is clumsy. It hurts about 2 inches into me. I was wondering if a butt plug may be the answer to help me get paste this issue. Yes I do have an enlarged prostate which I am sure doesn't help things but I really would like to try it. Not ready to drop big bucks for a test, saw one that is inflatable and vibrates for around $25 with mixed reviews and wonder if it would help. Opinions Please

There are butt plug training kits out there, they usually have 4 different sized plugs. Some come with an enema bulb, lubricant etc. Tey are good things to start with if you can't take more than 2" of a finger. I have used them to train female subs to take cock in the ass and they work. All you have to do is google "butt plug training pack" and you will find them. I have a LARGE stainless steel one that weighs a couple of pounds, which I use from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by babyrmd View Post
    There are butt plug training kits out there, they usually have 4 different sized plugs. Some come with an enema bulb, lubricant etc. Tey are good things to start with if you can't take more than 2" of a finger. I have used them to train female subs to take cock in the ass and they work. All you have to do is google "butt plug training pack" and you will find them. I have a LARGE stainless steel one that weighs a couple of pounds, which I use from time to time.
    I have one of these sets and use it very effectively to dilate tight ass so it can take my big cock comfortably. It's quite affordable and called Colt Anal Trainer kit.

Lots to choose from right here at the Adam4Adam store. Don't have to be a member to buy there. https://store.adam4adam.com/collections/anal-butt-plugs

A dumb question. . Do you just wear them when you are home, or do you actively go out wearing them?
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    A dumb question. . Do you just wear them when you are home, or do you actively go out wearing them?
    definitely NOT a dumb question. I wear mine when I go out. I actually went to the gym for a few hours earlier this week and had the plug in the entire time, listen, ran on the treadmill and got a hydro massage all with it in. Ended up wearing it about 5 hours total.

Well guys, thanks to your expert advice I have ordered my starter kit. It was promised to be here on the 8th but I am sure that USPS will lose it at the Detroit area depot, they always do and it will show up around the 15th.

Got my "starter set" a few days ago and have to admit it does nothing for me. I have advanced through #1 and 2 with no pain which means my friend is so clumsy with 1 finger it causes pain. I have no sensation at all other than a slight fullness of course from going empty to something in there. Doubt if I am gong to try any further and keep getting on my knees for a nice hard one.

The absolute best plugs and toys in my opinion are made by squarepeg. High quality medical grade and they come in a bunch of different shapes and sizes. They are pricey but they are good. I have no affiliation with them just a happy user of several of their toys.

It's funny you mentioned this, I had a squarepeg toy just arrived yesterday. It's called a depthfinder but I intend to use it for size training. If it's similar materials to their other products, one thing I noticed is that it's very soft and flexible, ideal for anal in my opinion. I find that firmer dilldos are just not very comfortable in my ass.

And that’s why square peg toys are the best. The different colors are different firmness but even their firmest is comfy. Their softest toys can be a little difficult to get in but once in they are awesome.