Register

Small erotic pleasures

When I am in the shower, I often rub a small amount of shampoo softener over my cock and balls and ass. I love the slippery, soft feeling. I don't necessarily jack off at this time, I just enjoy the sensations. Another pleasure are the more expensive cotton briefs made by Dockers instead of the usual Fruit of the Loom cotton. Very sensual feeling. What are some of your small erotic pleasures.

Re: Small erotic pleasures

one pleasure I enjoy is running my shower head on hard stream over the head of my cock, almost too exciting.

I've only recently tried going commando, and just by walking down the street in certain jeans, I can wank myself off no handed.

Also like baby oil or olive oil on my cock & balls when having quality lone time (and with others).

Gentlemen, try a good pair or"Boy shorts: made of soft, shiny silk, satin, or rayon...
    Very nice on the boys...lol
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Love mesh undies.....thongs or jock style

Love to work a nice slippery, soapy finger into my ass in the shower. Easy to do and feels great.

Used to do it a lot when I was younger,,,
    First,God created man, then woman, then temptation,then confusion

Unofficial Community Leader

Just had a VERY INTENSE self-pleasuring episode with an XHamster gay video just a short while ago; & current temp is 100 degrees according to my toolbar.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY