Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Idjet Alert...lol

Well, seems our resident Troll is back since school is out for the summer, and doing a lamed assed attempt at put downs. I personally think he/she/it oughta go back to school and learn some manners and class..(Class, get it? Snicker) Miss Belle, dont pay no mind to mental pygmies, Hon. We Know we are smoking hot ladies with taste and class of our own! :D

Dear Cherokee_Mountaincat,

You have received a new private message at Bisexual.com from Vaqueros, entitled "hi".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
    http://www.bisexual.com/forum/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
    Congratulations Cherokee all 3 of you have herpes, the gift that keeps on giving! Cherokee Mountaincat and onewhocares are in reality obese, fugly losers who are nothing like the fake personae they portray online and on this site. Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post 1. To find the right man for me. One who will share my love, lust, and lifestyle. "Hunt" with me, share lover's and friends together. Go to lifestyle events, enjoy other's together and separately. No jealousies, no animosities, just love and companionship. I know its a tall order, but he's out there somewhere. 2. To go on a Swinger's Cruise to somewhere like the Caribean, Jamaica, the Bahamas. Swim in crystal waters, lounge on hot sandy beaches. Scope out cute cabana Boy's and Girls. Enjoy a nice little orgy, or experience a wonderful Lucky Peirre' with a handsome stranger on said cruise. Maybe make hot passionate quiet lust somewhere in the dark on the ship where there's every real possibility of being silently seen. 3. Use my huge strapon dong on a lady who has never been with a woman before in her life. Pleasure her to no end and show her what FF lusting is all about. Thats all I can think of at the moment, but once the fog clears out of my head, I may be able to come up with something better..lol Cat

1. Your first goal is NEVER going to happen. You're damaged goods, fugly, obese, not that kind or nice of a person, and men do not want a whore like you. Plus who would actually want you?

2.You're welcome to do that but again who would actually want you? You probably have STDs or are HIV+ from all the people who you have been with.

3.What woman in her right mind especially a first timer would let you fuck her with a large dildo or want your nasty arm up her cunt? You're a walking Petri dish! This is not merely my opinion but it's the verifiable truth about you.

I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Re: Idjet Alert...lol

It is simple enough to cast aspersions, simpler still to refute them
    by asking for the proof. Your attacker seems to have stated they have
    verification of what they state regarding you, have them put up or
    shut up. No doubt exists that you may await the proof/s for a long
    while.

It's hard to believe that a subscriber to a site that celebrates diversity can be so hateful!

We have had our share of nut jobs come here for a number of years now----this one seems particularly juvenile and ignorant.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I too received a repulsive letter from " Vaqueros " who used the most negative language to insult my honest comments about how I lost my virginity and the like. He and those with such an attitude ruin the honest open discussion that takes place on this site. The latter is why I love it here. I deleted his slam and refuse to open any other mail from him. I suggest we all do the same.

David in Florida

Quote Originally Posted by BareProf View Post
    He and those with such an attitude ruin the honest open discussion that takes place on this site. The latter is why I love it here. I deleted his slam and refuse to open any other mail from him. I suggest we all do the same.
    David in Florida
    I haven't received any mail from him but noticed the trollish tone of his posts right away. Keep in mind there's supposed to be a way to set your preferences to ignore certain members. I thought it was right clicking on their user id, but I'm not sure. Never used it.

Ok. Just found it. You click on their name, go to their profile. There's a link on the upper left of the profile page that says "Add to ignore list".
    Last edited by fredtyg; Jun 14, 2013 at 11:38 AM.

I don't have any personal trolls, so thanks for the share.

Its ok Joe-Honey. You aint missin nuthin' lol
    Silly Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by _Joe_ View Post
    I don't have any personal trolls, so thanks for the share.
    *trolls Joe* "You outrageously rough and ruggedly beast of a man you. If not for being so prudish I'd suggest you being pimped off on, well, me."

"Love you long time, Joe."

Apologies, could not resist in the spirit of good fun. Think everyone needs to laugh a bit, everything considered.
    Last edited by void(); Jun 14, 2013 at 9:26 PM.

Some people just don't understand how life works I guess. Life is hard, and what you THOUGHT you knew, can change in a half of a second. I thank God for every friend I have. The fact that we do NOT all look the same, act the same and talk the same is a blessing. I am proud to call you my friend, you are loving and wise DESPITE all of the things you have gone through in your life..only some of which I know.

The connections we forge are amazing..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWnAqFyaQ5s

To strike out the way they do, this person is obviously hurt on some deep level Cat, I hope they find healing soon.

I do not claim to know how much time I have on this Earth, one day I will be gone, and I hope that if you remember nothing else, you will remember that you are always loved...all of us are...we are a lot less isolated than we think.

Thank you E-Honey. I know the reason Bullys' do as they do. They hurt on some different plain than most know, and they feel that by re-directing this pain on others, that it takes it away from them..or gives them an ounce of power. Some of us have been hurt so deeply that nothing Can hurt us anymore, but we can still feel sorry for someone who shows that kind of pain.
    Either that, or they're just more ignorant than a box of rocks..lol No biggie.
    Big warm snuggley hugs to you, tho..:}
    Pecks yer cute lil cheek..:}
    Cat
    Minx

Robert A. Heinlein

It's Baaaaacccckkk. We have a new head to the Hydra. Ladies and Gents, and its new handle is Bi Damon. He's already contacted me twice today being a childish dolt...as normal. You'll see. He's already flamed several threads today. *Shaking head*
    Cat
    Minx

Robert A. Heinlein

He has sent me some nice messages too.

Today I had a teenager or someone with a teens mind come down on me like this. His Name is Bi Damion. Drew needs to look at these people. Of course his/ it's profile says nothing about them. Maybe it is time for Drew to make it a must to post something about yourself and post some kind of pic. Verify in someway. I do not come here to be abused by some dick head without the balls to show himself. Hitting ignore is not enough for this kind of slug. I was taught to ignore stupid and intolerance. This it should be very happy that I do not run into him in person. If he had the misfortune to came face to face with me he would find out what a Marine DI, though an older one, will bring down on a fool.
    Last edited by bi4asplay; Jun 23, 2013 at 12:57 AM.

he pm'd me but basically just what he posted in a thread. Really, I wish people would leave me out of their personal attacks on others. I am only responsible for what I say not what others interpret it.
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Yeah, he's just pretty much what I expected--your basic juvenile troll. He tried to flame me a little while ago, too, which makes me feel I'm in good company. Thanks, cat, for the tip on "add to iggy list." One click and he's gone forever. Not worth wasting any time on.

our much beloved drew has dealt with the troll..... time for healing group hugs lol.....
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

No doubt he'll be back again before long, under some new moniker. But his anger and immaturity will give him away again, with the same ultimate result. (Thank you, Drew.) My hat is off to Cat, for having the compassion to at least "still feel sorry for someone who shows that kind of pain." It is worrisome to think about what brutal treatment has lead him to that dark place, or how his hurt and anger will manifest itself down the road when more and more rejection of his vitriol isolates him even further. Let's hope he never gets hold of an assault weapon, or we'll be seeing him in the headlines. As for me, I'm an old man, and no longer have the patience to put up with that kind of hateful dysfunction. That's what the "ignore list" was invented for.

I'm sorry Darlings that we all have been subjected to said troll/Idjet. We all know he/she is the same one over and over again despite his/her efforts to disguise/his name and location. There's nothing Drew can do against this, all he can do is let a person join up, then ban the hell out of the person when they start this bullshit. You can Tell its the same person because he never changes his style of writing, and his belittlements are the same boring tirade over and over again. *yawns*
    Look at it like this, Loves...its a simple case of cowardess, and mind over matter. Dont pay it no mind, for cowards dont matter.
    Warm snuggly hugs to all of you..:}
    Your Cat
    Minx

Robert A. Heinlein

You say the word, Cat, and I'll be ready for the troll with the cactus and lube

Anytime you like, Darlin. He's allll yours to Cacti as your wish...LOL
    Muahs, Sweetie.
    Laughing Cat
    Minx

Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    There's nothing Drew can do against this, all he can do is let a person join up, then ban the hell out of the person when they start this bullshit.
    Your Cat
    He could feasibly check out this article and benefit from
    several of the resources listed in it. This would allow him
    to possibly create a Lisp based ip-chain firewall solution,
    which could effectively block ip numbers profiled to cater
    to this individual. It would be active and aggressive once
    established. The effectiveness would increase exponentially
    if such firewall were of Cerberus variety. I am quite sure he
    can find a geek willing to aid in further server configuration
    for the cost of cigarettes, maybe a six pack of beer or
    beverage of choice.

*ducks head back down, makes funky hackety hack noises*

*reaches over, bumps the music deamon and trips on "Play that Funky Music White Boy"*
    Last edited by void(); Jun 24, 2013 at 10:03 PM.

lol I think you may be on to something there, Darlin. I think perhaps you should contact Drew and bring this up to him.
    Kisses yer fuzzy cheek..:}
    Cat
    Minx

Robert A. Heinlein

Unofficial Community Leader

Pepperjack came out of obscurity, backstage, the wings, to address this issue; it's venomous, abusive, fueled by the anonimity of the web & thus cowardly! C'mon girl, you're hardened....U know the territory by now!
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Well--guess I was wrong about us being pretty well free of "trolls"---on the group that I started---I got some comments from a person called BiDamon--of course he attacked me for some stuff I posted---much along the lines of things that I have seen before and one thing telling---he called me by my name in one post--so it is either a person that I talk to and think they are OK---or its someone who has been around a long time----the thing with BiDamon--its on old pattern---a new identity recently created and the only posts up to the time that Drew put that profile in "Cooling Off" status---were those he put up in response to several things I had posted.

I really think it might be that one person from ages back----there is much similarity in the things he says-----one of them being---that if you are not somehow a perfect human specimen---then you do not deserve neither love and surely not any sex!!!

Oh well---I guess it was nice while this person was gone--looks like we will have a few months of this stuff from this person.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Yep. Its the same one from a long time ago. Same speech pattern, (More like prattle), same wording, same mindless gob. And yes, this person claims to know several of us by name, and sometimes slips up and Calls us by name. But its ok. Summer doesnt last forever. You'd just think that they had grown up by now...
    So do the "Click" and that particular troll will go Bye-Bye for a while. Am hoping that a good IT person will offer to help Drew find their ISP and put an end to their stupidity for good..:}
    Cat
    Minx

Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    lol I think you may be on to something there, Darlin. I think perhaps you should contact Drew and bring this up to him.
    Kisses yer fuzzy cheek..:}
    Cat
    *shrugs, points to forum* He reads.

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Pepperjack came out of obscurity, backstage, the wings, to address this issue; it's venomous, abusive, fueled by the anonimity of the web & thus cowardly! C'mon girl, you're hardened....U know the territory by now!
    *looks backstage suspiciously* Cowardly, huh? What you doing "back" stage, there? *goes back scribbling aimlessly, grins because he's just poking fun.*

I know you were not doing anything suspicious. Even if you were, I'm not saying you were. I mean this in pure good humor. I acknowledge we've not always seen eye to eye. People can disagree yet still speak to one another.
    Last edited by void(); Jun 26, 2013 at 6:37 PM.

Unfortunately cat we had our run in with him as well....easier to ignore such stupidity. Apparently he is bored playing with himself so he needs to find childish amusement elsewhere.

He picks on everybody that he thinks he Can, Cpl. Its ok. He'll get bored eventually, and wander off.
    Kisses to both of you..:}
    Cat
    Minx

Robert A. Heinlein