Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Interracial

Re: Interracial

Quote Originally Posted by Tripdoll
    lmao, nope, he's caucasion, native-american, and irish.
    Are you 100% sure?

http://faculty.smu.edu/twalker/1992.htm

Quote Originally Posted by SLIMES
    I think we're getting too excited about this. I just don't find black guys attractive physically. Are gays and straights sexist?
    In the main thats fine..but ever tried 2 analyse wy? And yes many gays are sexist as are str8s.. many gays r anti bi as r straights... wonder of them have ever tried 2 analyse wy?
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Talking Re: Interracial

Quote Originally Posted by arana
    LOL Sweetie, I wasn't referring to you in particular. Was just a question. I'm bi-racial and bi-sexual so I have a lot working against me already, so needed some clarifications.
    Ya cud b from Mars an green an bug eyed wiv 17 legs an 4 heads an fancy babel fish.. me wudnt care..me still luvsya!
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by hound
    One of the things that really makes me horned is seeing a hot couple of different nationalities.this is just so hot.
    Just to be a PIA about terms here, nationality isn't the same thing as race. Now that we have that sorted out, on to my opinion.

Why don't black people get white freckles? That always puzzled me.

I was raised by politically progressive white radical liberals and had friends of all different races as well as nationalities growing up. It took me a lot of hard work to overcome that so I could develop my own prejudices. So far I have had sex with white, black and Hispanic men, and white and Indian women. I was not choosing by race, or excluding any others intentionally. It's pretty much take-what-you-can-get around here. I was going to make up a list then try one of each, but was informed that is in poor taste, although I don't see why. I try to keep in mind that it's our differences that keep us from all being the same.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes
    and that is your choice.. the argument is not about what we find attractive..but why.. and that is important and reason to get excited about.
    Choice? So does a gay man choose to find men attractive or a a straight man choose to find women attractive?

You suggest that it is worth getting excited about why I find pale skin more atractive than dark skin. Would it not be just as mundane as a discussion concerning blondes v. brunettes?

I admit I'm one of those whose preferences run interracially. I love white men/women... It's alot of reasons why. Oddly enough it wasn't the skin contrast that turned me on. Some white girls can be crazy kinky and ask you to do things that make you say... uhm...
    And some white guys... some of ya'll are just a wierd breed of cocky with a dash of neieve that makes me want to take you by the hand and say, come and let Taylor show you EVERYTHING.

Not every single one is like that, but I can definately say some.

*Taylor*
    You can't change the way I am. . .are you strong enough to be my man?
    --Sheryl Crow

Protect your unicorn!!

Pssst! There's naked men ------------->Here!

آزادی راست کاملاموجودات ذی شعوراست

Thank you. . .

As a white English guy I'd say that I'm all in favour of interracial interaction! Had a black gf a while ago and find black women very attractive. Also been with a couple of oriental guys but not a black guy although I would love to.

So from an aesthetic point of view I'm all in favour and I would say, seeing beyond the skin colour, they were all very nice people.

Smile Re: Interracial

Im in a interracial relationship and matter of fact thats the only type of relationships ive been in. Im white woman who have only been with blk and latino, I have never been with my own race.
    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

A black cock fucking a white ass is my biggest turn on, even more after I got fucked by a huge black guy atleast 100 times in a year when I was 16, it was amazing, that just fueled my lust

I'm white,my wife is black,my last girlfriend was Hispanic, the one before that was blond,the one before that was crazy.Present male friends are white,but have been with black guys,guess I just love people.

Sammie -

I was raised the same way as you were. But I also have an intense attraction for cute dark skinned black men who are very well hung. Racial hangups don't have to get themselves mixed into sex and a person's sexual desires. Unless a person allows that to happen. For me it's 100% pure physical sexual lust and 0% racially related in any other way. Everyone loves a big black dick!!!!

I've had sex with a black woman and a 1/2 black 1/2 puerto rican girl (who was SUPER hot) and also given head to one black man. Good times all around.

I have been with Asian women in my long past history. My wife on the other hand has had sex with for more partners than I but has kept it to white guys. I suggested several times to think about finding a colored male that was hung to find out how sex with them would be like. She refused. I am now thinking about finding a hung colored male to try myself for some pleasure to see how it would have been like back then.

I am a white male who is married to a white woman. That being said, the great love of my life was a black woman that I spent 2 wonderful years with. If I had better luck, I would be PROUD to say that I am married to a beautiful black woman. I am also a bisexual male and if the chance to spend time with a gay or bi black man ever presents itself, I am sure that I will enjoy that very much also. Racism is a disease that needs to be cured, not condoned or excused. Good sex with a member of any race is a beautiful thing to be enjoyed and remembered. That is if you are a member of the human race.

I like mix race couples. The differences in interests and emotional make-up, also flesh, interest me greatly. I used to date a Cuban, slightly differently cultured than my own black-Cuban self and there ain't been no better.
    Last edited by LindaRosse; Jul 24, 2014 at 3:59 AM.

Black on white (only) but that scenario, with my "imagination" playing the role of the white (receiving) ALWAYS gets me hotter than a M-Fer !

A fondness for males of the darker persuasion is a kink my wife and I both share. We like sharing, especially cocks. We especially like black male bottoms and switches, any volunteers?

I've dated three black men -- was with one for three years and almost married him. I have a fantasy of having an orgy with partners (male, female, and otherwise) of different races/ethnicities:

- Middle Eastern
    - South Asian
    - East Asian
    - Pacific Islander
    - Native American
    - Latino/a
    - Black or African
    - Caucasian (anyone with a sexy accent welcome)
    "Fire shines brighter in the darkness." -- Suzanne Collins, "Mockingjay"
    "Life's a game made for everyone, and love is the prize." -- Avicii, "Wake Me Up"

I don't discriminate as I love all ages, sizes and colors and I have a special place in my heart for black guys. Just something about the contrast of my white skin against the dark skin of a black guy.

Don't know if interracial full on sex does anything special for me, but I do find black cocks oddly beautiful... Even if it's not a really big cock...

Coastocoast

I am a Caucasian man and have my own preferences with women that are Caucasian. I love and have gone out with them all, but a natural redhead would lead my choices, blonds would be second then brunettes (my wife was brunette). I have a very broad base of friends of all races, but sexually I am more turned on by African American women more than African American men and have a few other sexual preferences. I like shaved women but prefer trimmed men, usually do not like people that are too pushy or too submissive, am very attracted to feminine transgender individuals, not as attracted to most feminine men and do not play with people who have significant others that are not aware of me. There are also times that I have met someone and toss all of my preferences out with the exception of partnered people. I know many who are not attracted to me as well. I got told recently by someone that I was attracted to that I wasn't doing it for them and I try not to take it personally when it happens. We are all different and more attracted to some than to others. I am not racist yet I cannot explain why some people turn me on more than others and figure most cannot either.