Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Masterbation Clubs

Many many many clubs on Long Island? Where? Inquiring minds and cocks want to know!

Would like to start one (IN)/near Round Rock, Tx.

They should have clubs here in fla for male and female to enjoy watching one another masturbate..

Theyre easy to find and make. Just put up a Craigslist ad.

Is there any masturbation clubs,in the north west of England?

I guess I don't get it. Its like "cuddle clubs". I need the penetration! I'll stick to swinging

Quote Originally Posted by Stevegg View Post
    Is there any masturbation clubs,in the north west of England?
    I wish I knew of one Stevegg, as I'd certainly go

Every boy has a jack-off buddy.. but my pal always wanted to try something different. He brought a jar from home................. Lets collect it. In a few days we had a good amount in that jar.. daring each other to drink it.. but no one would.. It smelled bad.. Maybe if we added sugar. It did look like egg whites that Mom beat for frosting a cake.

We giggled.... who are we gonna feed it to...

Silly girls and their tea parties... They ate small pieces of bread as cake.. and drank sips of tea..

HEY... Look.. Mom gave us the bowl to lick... Would like us to frost your cakes?

We giggled and rolled on the grass as the girls ate their cake frosted in our cum...

As I grew older and started sucking down cum the though of my boyhood pranks came back..

Cum now had a good smell .. and tasted like cream.. so I talked a friend into jerking off in the same jar and i drank half and passed him the jar to him..

I have done that several times with a partner... even collecting my wife's cum... Fucking her and then masturbating her and licking her cunt and waiting for her next orgasm...holding a small cup under her cunt-hole when she orgasmed.. Watching my cum and hers dribble out of her vagina and then holding the cup up and sharing a sip....

You gotta love sex to try that but it shows a true commitment when you share your cum with a neighbor... Who know how many different cums you can collect in one night of partying..