Register

Exit, stage right....

Well folks, It's been real. I simply no longer feel welcome here. In the interest of civility I'll keep most of my reasons to myself. A select few of you folks are still very dear to me. If anyone wants to maintain communication with me I can be reached at bringbackthecrusadesalready@gmail.com

I'm not singling anyone out here. I simply find the place too cliquey and find the amount of group-think appallingly nauseating. It seems to me that people here talk this huge game about "diversity of opinions" and "tolerance". As long as you agree with EVERYTHING they say.

Not pointing any fingers, just an observation. But hey, I'm just some crazy guy, right?

Thanks to those who were kind to me, even in my more crazy moments.

I would appreciate being told how to permanently disable and/or delete my account as well as my blog.

No disrespect intended to anyone. I'm just not feeling it anymore.

Regards-
    TomAttachment 10107
    Last edited by CelticBerserker; Nov 9, 2012 at 10:00 PM.
    'For Mercy has a human heart;
    Pity, a human face;
    And Love, the human form divine:
    And Peace the human dress.'

-William Blake

Re: Exit, stage right....

Ah Tom, as usual, I'm sorry to see you go again.

I have no idea what led up to this...I haven't seen you unwelcomed in the forums (lately). Given that when you chose to reappear, there were clear signs (from others) that you were unwelcome (i.e., you re-entered in the midst of a bunch of speculation that you were the hidden identity of a troll that was plaguing us), I find it particularly interesting that it's *now* that you feel unwelcome...so yeah, I guess this is a long-winded way of saying I wonder what's up?

But it's always your right to stay or go, and you've done plenty of both. Personally, I hope you change your mind, or return soon. Always nice to see you.

Best wishes to you and yours *hugs*.
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Sorry to see you go Tom. Best of luck to you. And don't think too ill of the crazies here (including me).
    - Falcon -

Wherever you go ... there you are.
    Be yourself ... Everyone else is taken.

acceptance and tolerance will never exist as long as people try to make us think and see things their way..... cos acceptance and tolerance is about the things that we do not agree on or see eye to eye with..... its about the fact that we all have to share the planet....and while we can create our own place in the world, we can not make the world our place for our dreams to be become real, without taking away the rights of others to be who they are......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	individuality-conformity-individuality-conformity-childhood-demotivational-posters-1346906665.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	10108
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Just hugs, Tom. What you say rings true in a lot of ways but those that I find to be just ignorant and intolerant are finding there way quickly to my perm ignore list. Life is too short and way too precious to waste on a battle of wits with unarmed people. Keep in touch, you have my email.
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Let it go. People by nature are just cliquish because they find common ground with people just like them they can relate to. It's human nature. It's abnormal to walk this life alone. We're made that way. It's fortunate that there's at least a website for the LGBT community at all. 20 years ago, it wouldn't have been so well accepted. Times are changing. Youll be ok.

I was thinking of writing something along the line of what Doogie posted, but his made more sense!

Hope you find what you're looking for CB.

I know you won't read this Tom since you have me blocked but I wish you all the best and good luck with everything. Don't feel bad I also feel the same about this site at times.

Unofficial Community Leader

All I can say is... I can relate to some of your observations of the site and I enjoyed your presence here. Was never aware you were suspected of being a troll but can't imagine why a troll would post a full face picture of himself. You're as nice looking of a person as you sound like in your posts. Best of luck.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    acceptance and tolerance will never exist as long as people try to make us think and see things their way..... cos acceptance and tolerance is about the things that we do not agree on or see eye to eye with..... its about the fact that we all have to share the planet....and while we can create our own place in the world, we can not make the world our place for our dreams to be become real, without taking away the rights of others to be who they are......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	individuality-conformity-individuality-conformity-childhood-demotivational-posters-1346906665.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	10108

Thanks, LDD! This gave me much needed boost today.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY