Register
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

I really love masturbation. I set aside special times and fantacise. Always about men.

But most of all I fantacise about my best friend. I fantacize I'm kissing his chest, moving down to his belly. I lick his navel as I move steadily down. My hand grasps his firm member, gently stroking it. I nuzzel his pubic hair, savoring his male scent. I kiss the shaft of his cock. The top, the sides, underneath, all the time as I move up the shaft toward the head. Holding his cock in my hand, I kiss the head. I move down to the base again and begin to lick my way back up. Long delicious strokes, savoring the taste of his flesh. When his cock is totally wet, I rub it all over my face. I face his cock, lick my lips and begin to suck him in earnest. Tasting him, feeling him swell. I thoroughly wet one finger and slip it down between his cheeks as I suck him. I gently insert my finger into his anus as he slowly moans. His cock jumps, and I taste his precome. I can't wait for what's next. He shoots his load in my mouth and I stop. I lay back and hold his semen in my mouth, at the tip of my tongue, savoring it for ten minutes or more....

One of my favorites is that a dominatrix has me service her other male slaves. I suck lots of cock and lick ass. She laughs at me with her other women friends. They have me take cock in my ass and cock in my mouth. I get all three or more of these hung guys to come on my face and in my hair and mouth. I lick it all up. I also suck cock after it has fucked my ass. The women then piss on me and I try to swallow them all up.
    Then as the ultimate humiliation I have to beg the other men to use my mouth as a urinal. I must stay in the bathroom during their party and anyone that comes to pee they must do it in my mouth. I must wipe the shit off their ass and make sure they are clean enough for me to lick their asshole.

For a finale I have to dress up like a female slut and serve them drinks and do whatever anyone of them askes for.
    I love being the center of attemtion and used liuke the slut I am.

Smile Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

my best friend makes me so hot,hope it happens

I very rarely ever pleasure myself anymore. However, on the rare occasion that I do, I am always thinking of my husbands touch. I know, that sounds lame but it's true haha.

usually i get on here & pick a pic of a fine female save it put it in 1 corner of the screen then put like 5 - 7 cock pics up & view all 4 a while then lay in bed fantasizing her telln me i can have her after i suck off all those cocks

Well when I'm with hubby, it's him and only him... but when I'm alone, it's "my time" to think about whatever I like... I think about being with, touching, kissing and pleasuring other women. I think about wanting them to be and feel so free that they can't control their volume and impulses. I want to drive them wild and make them cum. I think about how wonderful their touch would be all over my body....

Like LoveLion I have lot of mental images in my mind. Most of them revolve around me performing oral sex on another guy. Usually they are nameless faceless walking dicks, but sometimes they are friends of mine & sometimes I am being "forced" by my ex-wife to suck off all the lovers she had while we were married. She had (15-25) guys that I know of' so I never run out of guys to fantasize about. Gawd bless exes.

Mmmm - TBHB

Talking Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

I fantasize about starting a friends with benefits situation or a sex cult with a former guy friend with mine.

DB
    Trying to be myself in a world full of shame.

its spelled MASTURBATE!

Quote Originally Posted by RIfitbiguy View Post
    its spelled MASTURBATE!
    Yep..is..but how its spelt don matta..its how luffly ya do it, an how much ya blow ya head off wot counts...*giggles*
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Can it be that Master Bate is the fantasy?

Performing Fellatio on Justin Timberlake's Penis and having Ashton Kutcher give me anal sex!!!

I think that it is fascinating to read the variations of fantasies while masturbating!

Sometimes, I think that I don't fantasise while masturbating. I have gotten into a form of phone sex while masturbating. There is a romantic aspect to that phone fantasy and usually it is with men(since that is what I'm calling). I don't necesaarily wank in this following fantasy but like today, I was driving down a street and I was stopped at a stoplight. I watched a woman walking a bike(I think). The reason that I'm not certain is that I focused on her ass as she walked across the street. I thought about fucking her...then the light changed...lol

Masturbation fantasies change over time, as mine have too. I used to fantasize about women, then women and men. Now my fantasies usually involve me giving head to men while I have a women giving me head. Another one of my current fantasies to have a group of guys around me cumming all over me, while I give head to one or more men.

I think about actual experiences, one I remember the most is the first time I had group sex with 3 men and 1 woman. During that night I was fucked by all, including the woman with a strap-on, suck them and licked her. Boy what I wouldn't do to relive that night again

Most of my fantasies have revolved around men, since I started masturbating.
    Sex with women first sneaked into my subconscious in my late teens. I vividly remember making out with Alanis Morrissette on my parents' couch :-), but that only happened in dreams.
    Then gradually, after experiencing my first conscious attraction for a woman at 25, I started having fantasies about both sexes, mostly at the same time.
    For a period, I guess the year before I had my first same sex experience, I thought about women only.
    Now it's back to both sexes together (my favourite) if not only men. I noticed that I seem to compensate in fantasies what I lack in real life... I thought about women when I was with a man, and now that I've been with a woman for two and a half years I focus more on men.
    But I have to say that having both (in my fantasies, that is) is the top! Usually imagining performing oral or fingering on the woman and being fucked by the man at the same time does the trick :-)

Indaco, my GF's fantasies are very similar to yours.

She and I both fantasize about things that are taboo; that we'd never actually do, but together we get very excited while discussing them.

having two or more big swollen nobs hanging over my face and being soaked in hot thick cum. My fantasies ALWAYS involve pointing pricks, big nobs and LOTS of gooey cum. The more I am soaked the better!

A MMF threesome, two guys sharing a girl, a guy and a girl sharing a guy, etc., etc.

I have so many fantasies that I think about. The one that keeps cumming up over & over again is my ex-wife "forcing" me to suck all of her lovers cum form her pussy (done that), then "forcing" me to suck all their dicks & swallow all their cum. This fantasy usually always gets me off. Sometimes I fantasize about sucking one of high school friends until he (or they) cum in my mouth and "force" me to swallow everything Like I say I have 100's of variations of all my fantasies.

Thumbs up Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

QUOTE=someotherguy;34805]When I use my left hand I fantasize I'm volunteering at Habitat for Humanity building a new Food Shelf in an impoverished inner city ghetto, when I and another volunteer wind up pounding more than nails. When I use my right hand I fantasize about sex with an intern in the corner penthouse office of a major corporation overlooking the same city where clueless liberals down below struggle to better conditions for poor people. I'm afraid my left and right are too closely tied to political stereotypes.[/QUOTE]

LMAO . . ROF . . . good post . . . Maybe I will start fantasizing bout solving global warming (left hand). . . well . . . maybe better stop "choking the chicken" cuz it adds to it . . . my right hand . . . well I fantasize about fucking Nancy Pelosi, in which way i will not say . .

(This is all in good humor, so all the serious far left & right handers don't get your panties in a bunch !!! "

hmm Should your right hand be more creative than your left(brain centres) or would it be cross lateral? The left hand should give you a more creative fantasy if it is cross lateral....

I love to masturbate looking at guys,love butt pics and spreading the buns is so hot. i used to masturbate at older women but i enjoy guys so much more.

im at a friends house getting sloshed with a couple. Dave and Annet are wild. I start to get sleepy and ask if I can crash out for a bit. Sure no problem. I lay down on the couch and start to fake sleeping. After a little while Dave convinces Annet to unzip my pants and pull them off. She agrees and gently works them down till they are off. Still actually awake I get hard and she looks at Dave. He says go for it. She starts giving me head. Not wanting to be left out Dave gets hard and slides his cock across my mouth slowly working it in. I moan as if in a dream and start to suck. I eventually act startled as I awake to find Annet sucking on me and Daves cock sliding in and out of my mouth. I make a noise as if alarmed but then give in and go with it. Now awake, I am moved to the floor. She tells me to suck on her clit as she gives me head. So I go to it. We're laying on our sidesand she has one knee pointing up. This gives Dave perfect access to start fucking her from behind. She holds my head pressed onto her. As I llick feverishly I watch Dave cock sliding in and out of her. At first he goes slowly working her up to the right point. She grinds my head down hard onto her clit. As this is an odd angle my ear is next to her belly button. I am licking from the side of my mouth otherwise I would be in Daves way. Now I can feel Daves cock as my mouth is right there. He changes his speed and starts driving it in faster and faster. She makes his cock pop out just before its on its way back in. Hold down my head she knows where its going to go. He plunges it in my open mouth again and again and again. A few minutes pass and he puts it back in her. She tells dave to pull out just before cuming. Two more times she pops him out and my mouth is fucked. He starts to moan and she yells Im almost there. He yells Im gonna! and pops it out just like before. I feel the slimyness of the semen and realize he about to. Blam! to late. He starts shooting cum as hes continues to drive it in and out of my mouth. Knowing this has just happened drives her crazy and she explodes in orgasm. She pulls my head off of her clit. I lay back and swallow. Now she's really sucking on me and it only takes moments before I explode as well.

Great replys, Mines is for my wife to hold this nice hard cock while im sucking on it. I helping take his monster load. Luv the cream

I think about lots of different things, sometimes recapping things that've gotten me off before, sometimes making it up as I go. Depends on my mood whether it'll be an armored warrior-woman forcing me to my knees by the hair, two babyfaced young men making out and touching, Peter Steele eating my pussy, or one of the many other things my demented brain can come up with. If anything has particularly turned me on that day, I'll probably think about that, but if not I might just refer to one of the classics above.

Is it just me.... or does this place just keep getting weirder and weirder???
    http://adamkadmon43.com

Wind is caused by the trees waving their branches.
    ........ Ogden Nash

I like to think about my wife or another man giving it to me in the butt.

I fantasize about a lot of different things. I also understand, realize and accept that some things should/and will forever remain just a fantasy for me. I have read stories about incest, sex with children, rape, murder, etc. and some of those stories were definitely erotic and exciting, but I could never do those things in real life. Outside of fantasy, those things have no appeal to me at all. Maybe that is why they are good fantasies.

However, the BEST fantasies are those that just might become reality, and one I have had a lot of lately is.....

You are a nice looking man. We are having a really nice conversation and enjoying each other's company when things get suddenly sexy. Very sexy! How we get naked varies with every episode, but never the less, we get naked. You have a beautiful LARGE cock and you let me spend as much time playing with it as I want. You let me look at it, stroke it, taste it, smell it, etc. and you want me to enjoy the experience. You have no rules that hamper my desire or ability to enjoy your body at all. You make no demands of me but you are willing to do anything I ask you to do. I hold your cock in my hands and look at it from all angles. I feel it growing in my hand and feel the texture change as it gets hard. I get closer and inspect it from asshole to cockhead freely. I lick it and you respond nicely. I circle the head with my tongue and your body jerks and you moan approval. I enjoy your excitement as much as you enjoy mine. I push back on the rim of your cock head and open the slit. Because your cock is so large, the slit opens up enough to allow the tip of my tongue to enter and I taste your pre-cum. It has a nice taste. You smell wonderful and as I begin to suck your cock, your reaction shows that I am doing it right. As we get more comfortable and move around into a more comfortable 69 position, you begin to pay attention to my cock and perform the exact same things on my cock that I do to yours. I begin to caress your balls and your ass while you do the same to mine. I slowly move down lower until I can see and lick your asshole. You like that a lot and do the same to me. My tongue enters your asshole as yours enters mine. The smells and taste are wonderful, and in no way repugnant. We return to mutually sucking each other's cock while fucking the other's ass with our fingers. We pretty much continue doing this with the exception that now you begin to tell me what to do to please you. And, you spare no words in giving exact orders and give very specific directions of what you want me to do to get you off. The wonderful thing is that I am giving you orders too, and you are as eagerly following my orders as I am yours. We continue until you tell me you are about to cum. I keep stroking but stop sucking. I want to see you shoot your come...and you do. It is a powerful explosion as your cum shoots out of your cock in several ropes for several minutes. All that matters for the moment is your complete satisfaction. You have stopped doing anything to me except gently squeezing my cock in your hand as you cum. Your body is rigid and jerking with each convulsion that shoots another rope out of the end of your cock. As you come back to reality and begin to relax from such an amazing climax, you slowly begin to return the favor to me, as I relax and give you free reign to pleasure my body as I have yours.

I hope I have not broken any site rules here ---- but you asked!