Register
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

Getting sucked by my girl while I clean up his cream pie out of her pussy!

Today, it changes all the time, but today i think about spending the afternoon in bed with a laid back guy and seeing how many different ways I can pleasure his cock.
    hands, mouth of course and maybe some ass if things get hot enough.

My fantasy is to be with 2 muscle man. One of them is fucking me hard in the ass and I giving a blowjob to the second one.

Having sex with a hung loaded guy first sucking him off then usually cum when thinking about getting him fucking my ass and filling me up

me being a woman and having 3 cocks fill all 3 of my holes at the same time with no condoms on the cocks and all 3 cocks cumming at same time

When I masturbate I always fantasize about sucking cock. Often I'll fantasize about being fucked in the ass as well as giving blow jobs.

delpark

xxxcjs

Lately it's been having a women drain me on a milking table or with a strapon.

rimming a woman while taking a cock in my ass.....

Quote Originally Posted by delpark View Post
    When I masturbate I always fantasize about sucking cock. Often I'll fantasize about being fucked in the ass as well as giving blow jobs.

delpark
    I can relate to that also!
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

Being young again when seemingly every man I knew wanted to fuck me.....those were the days....

Today it is the hot guy in the old pick up truck. I saw him at the store and was hard right away. I j/o as soon as i got home.

When I masturbate, which is still 4 or 5 times a day... I one fantasy that I really like. That I am back in my late teens or early 20's and at the man's house that first touched me but this time his friends are there. All in their 40's & 50's sitting on the sofa or chairs talking. I am stripped and on my knees sucking & swallowing each one of them in turn. Cleaning their shafts & balls before I move on to the next one. In the end I get what I never got from the first older man that touched me. His hard swollen saliva soaked cock pressing into my ass. Holding my mouth on one of his frinds dicks he pumps my virgin ass deep and fills it with his seed letting his dick stay in me until my asshole pushes it out when it has gone soft.

My fantasy when I masturbate is making love to a woman while a guy is fucking me in the ass!

lol mine is just to be young again having sex, when it was full of mystery & wonder.
    Quote Originally Posted by itsnormy View Post
    Being young again when seemingly every man I knew wanted to fuck me.....those were the days....

have many, but my fav two. one being with a passable cd/tranny and exploring everthing. the second is being with a guy and we both are a ladies pet, she watches and commands us to do things to please her

I Fantasize That I Am Having Sex With A Man, & A Woman At The Same Time.

here's 1 i love so hot & sensual kinda innocent i kinda wanna imagine these 2 girls have been good friends but a new awareness is building in them & they are on the verge of exploring a new, wonderfull, exciting side of there friendship bonding them closer togatherClick image for larger version. 

Name:	pdEtnw.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	46063

today, mine is to have a guy friend that I am so comfortable with that he can drop by and tell me that he really needs a blow job. Nothing more implied or expected. He just needs his cock sucked. We have been sucking each other for some time and know each others likes so I am happy to do it.
    He just wants to strip naked and sit in our favorite chair for getting sucked and close his eyes and swim in the pleasure of a good blow job. He doesn't care if i'm naked or not.
    So we both quickly strip and as he gets comfortable in the arm chair with his crotch pushed out and legs spread wide. I am kneeling between his legs stroking my cock waiting, watching, lusting for his cock.
    He is semi hard and I use just my mouth to take his head into it. I softly suck on his cock as I run my tongue around the head as I slowly stroke his shaft. We both know that I am taking as much pleasure from sucking him as he does from being sucked.
    Soon he is relaxed and having forgot the stress of his day shoots his sweet load into my mouth.
    As he pulls from my mouth he opens his eyes and says: "Next."

Being a cumslut t o5 older men

Back when wifey was hot and had her figure, I used to fantasize about tricking her out with my friends and at bars. At 5 feet tall, strawberry blonde hair and 36 C's in a low cut top, she was a very hot sub slut. But now I am mostly thinking about sucking muscle guys off when I jerk off.

I usually think about my favorite cocksucking experiences and there have been many. Most center around my being a total submissive cockslut and the person I'm sucking is degrading me verbally. Another favorite is of a girlfriend that loved to suck my cock and swallow my cum. She had such a wet tasty pussy, sometimes we just had oral sex, that was both our favorite. We loved t French kiss and taste each other's fluids in each other's mouths. She used to love to scoop my cum out of her pussy and lick her hand and fingers, so hot! Sometimes she would quickly over my face, so I could eat my cum and her wet pussy. Another favorite was remembering a huge black cock that I used to suck, the guy was very dominate and I loved the way he talked to me. He liked me to open my mouth and show him the cum in my mouth before I swallowed, then he'd let me swallow and tell me I was good little cocksucker and tell me how he knew how much I liked it. While I'd be sucking him, he'd pull his cock out and bitch slap me on the forehead and face. Sometimes he'd pull out and shoot all over my face and rub his cum around.

not into the idea of being degraded by a guy but looooooooove ur adventures with ur gf!!!! i would love to taste each other & taste ourselves on each other!!! so hot but also so intimate!!! probably the best would be snowballng each other after 69! not every women is openminded to do this, glad u had 1 & took ur experiance togather to another level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borntosuckcock View Post
    I usually think about my favorite cocksucking experiences and there have been many. Most center around my being a total submissive cockslut and the person I'm sucking is degrading me verbally. Another favorite is of a girlfriend that loved to suck my cock and swallow my cum. She had such a wet tasty pussy, sometimes we just had oral sex, that was both our favorite. We loved t French kiss and taste each other's fluids in each other's mouths. She used to love to scoop my cum out of her pussy and lick her hand and fingers, so hot! Sometimes she would quickly over my face, so I could eat my cum and her wet pussy. Another favorite was remembering a huge black cock that I used to suck, the guy was very dominate and I loved the way he talked to me. He liked me to open my mouth and show him the cum in my mouth before I swallowed, then he'd let me swallow and tell me I was good little cocksucker and tell me how he knew how much I liked it. While I'd be sucking him, he'd pull his cock out and bitch slap me on the forehead and face. Sometimes he'd pull out and shoot all over my face and rub his cum around.

I have many, it could be someone from the past, something the X and I did or something I did. I started to suck cock in the late 70's behind the wife just to try it out and lo and behold I loved it. went to cruse areas , ABS , and finely when doing a 3some went to town sucking his cock and blew her mind. it could be someone I saw at the store or work, after all the I think the brain is the best sexual item we have ..

I fantasise my sister in law dares me to suck a young guys cock at her stables

I think about participating in a male, male, female threesome.

Mine is to watch my wife fuck another man, 69 with me while he fucks her from behind...then when he cums inside her she makes me clean his cock, then lick his cum out of her. Afterward, she makes me suck his cock until he floods my mouth with cum as a show of appreciation for him fucking my wife

This scene is enough for my jacking material. I've been on both ends of that scene and it is always hot and orgasmic.

Quote Originally Posted by 69plus1 View Post
    today, mine is to have a guy friend that I am so comfortable with that he can drop by and tell me that he really needs a blow job. Nothing more implied or expected. He just needs his cock sucked. We have been sucking each other for some time and know each others likes so I am happy to do it.
    He just wants to strip naked and sit in our favorite chair for getting sucked and close his eyes and swim in the pleasure of a good blow job. He doesn't care if i'm naked or not.
    So we both quickly strip and as he gets comfortable in the arm chair with his crotch pushed out and legs spread wide. I am kneeling between his legs stroking my cock waiting, watching, lusting for his cock.
    He is semi hard and I use just my mouth to take his head into it. I softly suck on his cock as I run my tongue around the head as I slowly stroke his shaft. We both know that I am taking as much pleasure from sucking him as he does from being sucked.
    Soon he is relaxed and having forgot the stress of his day shoots his sweet load into my mouth.
    As he pulls from my mouth he opens his eyes and says: "Next."

Quote Originally Posted by rissababynta View Post
    I very rarely ever pleasure myself anymore. However, on the rare occasion that I do, I am always thinking of my husbands touch. I know, that sounds lame but it's true haha.
    That is not lame in my opinion. That sounds like the best thing your guy could ever hear. My wife was like that years ago...My hand was always on her cute ass. She would tell everyone that it just didn't feel right when I wasn't touching her, she said my hand "belonged on her ass" and when I wasn't touching her she missed it.

If you haven't told your husband you think about his touch, you need to...

When I'm in a "male" mood, I always think about my head hanging over the edge of the bed with a big hairy guys cock being stroked in and out of my throat.