Register
three pillows bisexual porn
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 211 to 240 of 255
  1. #211
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Indiana
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    257

    Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

    Getting sucked by my girl while I clean up his cream pie out of her pussy!

  2. #212
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Arizona
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    41

    Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

    Today, it changes all the time, but today i think about spending the afternoon in bed with a laid back guy and seeing how many different ways I can pleasure his cock.
    hands, mouth of course and maybe some ass if things get hot enough.

  3. #213
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Other Mexico
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    4

    Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

    My fantasy is to be with 2 muscle man. One of them is fucking me hard in the ass and I giving a blowjob to the second one.

  4. #214

    Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

    Having sex with a hung loaded guy first sucking him off then usually cum when thinking about getting him fucking my ass and filling me up

  5. #215

    Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

    me being a woman and having 3 cocks fill all 3 of my holes at the same time with no condoms on the cocks and all 3 cocks cumming at same time

  6. #216
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Delaware
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    55

    Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

    When I masturbate I always fantasize about sucking cock. Often I'll fantasize about being fucked in the ass as well as giving blow jobs.


    delpark

  7. #217
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Kentucky
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    63

    Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

    Lately it's been having a women drain me on a milking table or with a strapon.

  8. #218
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California - Bay Area
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7

    Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

    rimming a woman while taking a cock in my ass.....

  9. #219

    Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

    Quote Originally Posted by delpark View Post
    When I masturbate I always fantasize about sucking cock. Often I'll fantasize about being fucked in the ass as well as giving blow jobs.

    delpark
    I can relate to that also!
    Life is but a short Journey, one must enjoy it all, while they are able to! The memories can be great !

  10. #220

    Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

    Being young again when seemingly every man I knew wanted to fuck me.....those were the days....

  11. #221
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Massachusetts
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22

    Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

    Today it is the hot guy in the old pick up truck. I saw him at the store and was hard right away. I j/o as soon as i got home.

  12. #222
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Texas - Houston
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    37

    Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

    When I masturbate, which is still 4 or 5 times a day... I one fantasy that I really like. That I am back in my late teens or early 20's and at the man's house that first touched me but this time his friends are there. All in their 40's & 50's sitting on the sofa or chairs talking. I am stripped and on my knees sucking & swallowing each one of them in turn. Cleaning their shafts & balls before I move on to the next one. In the end I get what I never got from the first older man that touched me. His hard swollen saliva soaked cock pressing into my ass. Holding my mouth on one of his frinds dicks he pumps my virgin ass deep and fills it with his seed letting his dick stay in me until my asshole pushes it out when it has gone soft.

  13. #223
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Florida - West
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3

    Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

    My fantasy when I masturbate is making love to a woman while a guy is fucking me in the ass!

  14. #224
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - Upstate
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,344

    Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

    lol mine is just to be young again having sex, when it was full of mystery & wonder.
    Quote Originally Posted by itsnormy View Post
    Being young again when seemingly every man I knew wanted to fuck me.....those were the days....

  15. #225
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Illinois - Other Areas
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    252

    Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

    have many, but my fav two. one being with a passable cd/tranny and exploring everthing. the second is being with a guy and we both are a ladies pet, she watches and commands us to do things to please her

  16. #226
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Kansas
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    22

    Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

    I Fantasize That I Am Having Sex With A Man, & A Woman At The Same Time.

  17. #227
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - Upstate
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,344

    Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

    here's 1 i love so hot & sensual kinda innocent i kinda wanna imagine these 2 girls have been good friends but a new awareness is building in them & they are on the verge of exploring a new, wonderfull, exciting side of there friendship bonding them closer togatherClick image for larger version. 

Name:	pdEtnw.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	46063

  18. #228
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Arizona
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    41

    Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

    today, mine is to have a guy friend that I am so comfortable with that he can drop by and tell me that he really needs a blow job. Nothing more implied or expected. He just needs his cock sucked. We have been sucking each other for some time and know each others likes so I am happy to do it.
    He just wants to strip naked and sit in our favorite chair for getting sucked and close his eyes and swim in the pleasure of a good blow job. He doesn't care if i'm naked or not.
    So we both quickly strip and as he gets comfortable in the arm chair with his crotch pushed out and legs spread wide. I am kneeling between his legs stroking my cock waiting, watching, lusting for his cock.
    He is semi hard and I use just my mouth to take his head into it. I softly suck on his cock as I run my tongue around the head as I slowly stroke his shaft. We both know that I am taking as much pleasure from sucking him as he does from being sucked.
    Soon he is relaxed and having forgot the stress of his day shoots his sweet load into my mouth.
    As he pulls from my mouth he opens his eyes and says: "Next."

  19. #229
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Texas - Houston
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    37

    Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

    Being a cumslut t o5 older men

  20. #230
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - NYC Area
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    312

    Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

    Back when wifey was hot and had her figure, I used to fantasize about tricking her out with my friends and at bars. At 5 feet tall, strawberry blonde hair and 36 C's in a low cut top, she was a very hot sub slut. But now I am mostly thinking about sucking muscle guys off when I jerk off.

  21. #231
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Arizona
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    195

    Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

    I usually think about my favorite cocksucking experiences and there have been many. Most center around my being a total submissive cockslut and the person I'm sucking is degrading me verbally. Another favorite is of a girlfriend that loved to suck my cock and swallow my cum. She had such a wet tasty pussy, sometimes we just had oral sex, that was both our favorite. We loved t French kiss and taste each other's fluids in each other's mouths. She used to love to scoop my cum out of her pussy and lick her hand and fingers, so hot! Sometimes she would quickly over my face, so I could eat my cum and her wet pussy. Another favorite was remembering a huge black cock that I used to suck, the guy was very dominate and I loved the way he talked to me. He liked me to open my mouth and show him the cum in my mouth before I swallowed, then he'd let me swallow and tell me I was good little cocksucker and tell me how he knew how much I liked it. While I'd be sucking him, he'd pull his cock out and bitch slap me on the forehead and face. Sometimes he'd pull out and shoot all over my face and rub his cum around.

  22. #232
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - Upstate
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,344

    Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

    not into the idea of being degraded by a guy but looooooooove ur adventures with ur gf!!!! i would love to taste each other & taste ourselves on each other!!! so hot but also so intimate!!! probably the best would be snowballng each other after 69! not every women is openminded to do this, glad u had 1 & took ur experiance togather to another level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borntosuckcock View Post
    I usually think about my favorite cocksucking experiences and there have been many. Most center around my being a total submissive cockslut and the person I'm sucking is degrading me verbally. Another favorite is of a girlfriend that loved to suck my cock and swallow my cum. She had such a wet tasty pussy, sometimes we just had oral sex, that was both our favorite. We loved t French kiss and taste each other's fluids in each other's mouths. She used to love to scoop my cum out of her pussy and lick her hand and fingers, so hot! Sometimes she would quickly over my face, so I could eat my cum and her wet pussy. Another favorite was remembering a huge black cock that I used to suck, the guy was very dominate and I loved the way he talked to me. He liked me to open my mouth and show him the cum in my mouth before I swallowed, then he'd let me swallow and tell me I was good little cocksucker and tell me how he knew how much I liked it. While I'd be sucking him, he'd pull his cock out and bitch slap me on the forehead and face. Sometimes he'd pull out and shoot all over my face and rub his cum around.

  23. #233
    Member

    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location

    Massachusetts
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    10

    Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

    I have many, it could be someone from the past, something the X and I did or something I did. I started to suck cock in the late 70's behind the wife just to try it out and lo and behold I loved it. went to cruse areas , ABS , and finely when doing a 3some went to town sucking his cock and blew her mind. it could be someone I saw at the store or work, after all the I think the brain is the best sexual item we have ..

  24. #234
    Member

    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location
    South West England
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1

    Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

    I fantasise my sister in law dares me to suck a young guys cock at her stables

  25. #235
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Pennsylvania
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6

    Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

    I think about participating in a male, male, female threesome.

  26. #236
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Arkansas
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    13

    Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

    Mine is to watch my wife fuck another man, 69 with me while he fucks her from behind...then when he cums inside her she makes me clean his cock, then lick his cum out of her. Afterward, she makes me suck his cock until he floods my mouth with cum as a show of appreciation for him fucking my wife

  27. #237
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Kentucky
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    21

    Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

    This scene is enough for my jacking material. I've been on both ends of that scene and it is always hot and orgasmic.

    Quote Originally Posted by 69plus1 View Post
    today, mine is to have a guy friend that I am so comfortable with that he can drop by and tell me that he really needs a blow job. Nothing more implied or expected. He just needs his cock sucked. We have been sucking each other for some time and know each others likes so I am happy to do it.
    He just wants to strip naked and sit in our favorite chair for getting sucked and close his eyes and swim in the pleasure of a good blow job. He doesn't care if i'm naked or not.
    So we both quickly strip and as he gets comfortable in the arm chair with his crotch pushed out and legs spread wide. I am kneeling between his legs stroking my cock waiting, watching, lusting for his cock.
    He is semi hard and I use just my mouth to take his head into it. I softly suck on his cock as I run my tongue around the head as I slowly stroke his shaft. We both know that I am taking as much pleasure from sucking him as he does from being sucked.
    Soon he is relaxed and having forgot the stress of his day shoots his sweet load into my mouth.
    As he pulls from my mouth he opens his eyes and says: "Next."

  28. #238

    Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

    Quote Originally Posted by rissababynta View Post
    I very rarely ever pleasure myself anymore. However, on the rare occasion that I do, I am always thinking of my husbands touch. I know, that sounds lame but it's true haha.
    That is not lame in my opinion. That sounds like the best thing your guy could ever hear. My wife was like that years ago...My hand was always on her cute ass. She would tell everyone that it just didn't feel right when I wasn't touching her, she said my hand "belonged on her ass" and when I wasn't touching her she missed it.

    If you haven't told your husband you think about his touch, you need to...

  29. #239

    Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate


  30. #240
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - NYC Area
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    18

    Re: whats your fantasy when you masterbate

    When I'm in a "male" mood, I always think about my head hanging over the edge of the bed with a big hairy guys cock being stroked in and out of my throat.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top