Register

He turned my head! What next?

I?m a frequent, some would say chronic, joiner of dating apps for flirtation and fun. With guys I?ve only hooked up with a few for sensual rubs downs with oral, both me receiving and a few times giving. But traditionally I?ve fled before contact.

I recently had a foray on A4A that was mostly kinda creepy. Guys either wanting a blo and go or guys wanting to fuck me and also go. I met Loy who is in my town and we hit it off but he didn?t seem to respond often enough for me to think he was interested. I probably wouldn?t have done anything and eventually I deleted my account.

On Sunday I was doing errands and when I was looking at some items in a crowded Costco I heard a woman speaking Thai. I turned around because Thais are my weakness. Ask Grant lol. She asked me if I worked there, I laughed and said no, then when she turned to talk to a Costco guy this short and slender man - Loy! - said ?we met on Adam, how are you?.

It wasnt awkward, he wasn?t upset, and he is kind of cute. Just my type! I reached out and touched his arm and said goodbye, and smiled at him every time I saw him again in the store. Zero embarrassment or nervousness.

Is this attraction to act upon? I continue to think about Loy, it was more than a week ago. Thoughts welcome!

Re: He turned my head! What next?

Can't help with advice, sorry. Thais are really great people. Love their attitude. We're here in Bangkok now, spend quite a bit of time here. Not really looking forward to all the 'water fights' over the next few days though, to be honest, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    Can't help with advice, sorry. Thais are really great people. Love their attitude. We're here in Bangkok now, spend quite a bit of time here. Not really looking forward to all the 'water fights' over the next few days though, to be honest, lol.
    Songkran is fun! Once lol

I lived there for nearly five years. Another member of this group - Grant - lives there, too!

I rejoined Adam4Adam and sure enough, he was online. Thong and I have exchanged cell numbers and are planning to meet and go for a walk together to get to know each other. I feel like a high schooler anticipating a first date.