Register

Prepare for anal sex

Tip on how to prepare for anal sex , lube and making sure your clean
    options and opinion

Re: Prepare for anal sex

Quote Originally Posted by Intoone View Post
    Tip on how to prepare for anal sex , lube and making sure your clean
    options and opinion
    if I know I am playing around a few days ahead of time, I eat nothing greasy and switch to a more vegiterian diet.

ALso, next time you go to the pharmacy, ask for a syringe, tell them it is to clean out your ears. Put warm, not hot water in a cup, then draw the water up, a little lube on it to insert part way, a couple of shots up there, hold it in for a minutes, until you see it come out clean, a quick way to make sure everything in the situation is situated

Thank you for your tip, how often can you clean yourself out

Quote Originally Posted by Intoone View Post
    Thank you for your tip, how often can you clean yourself out
    I have always heard doctors say no more than once opr twice a week..............personally, I only do it when I may be having sex

I have always trained my bottoms to prepare by showering and then taking a simple warm tap water enema. 3-5 passes of the enema water is usually all it takes.

I learned through experience that there's a whole protocol that needs to be followed when preparing for5o receive ana intervoryr for anal intercourse.

1) Administer an enima with mild soapy, warm water. When the discharge runs clear, proceed to next step.
    2) Insert first one, then two lubricated fingers into the anus. When sufficiently stretched, proceed to ster 3.
    3) lubricate the anus with a water based gel. If possible, use a syringe to place lube inside the anal cavity. This is essential, since the anus does not self-lubricate the way a vagina does.
    4) Insert a dildo or a butt plug to further stretch the anal opening.
    5) Add more lubricant to the anal opening and to the penetrating penis. There is no such thing as too much lubricant in this instance.
    6) while position is a matter of preference, I prefer to be on top of the penetrating partner in the so-called cowboy position. This allows me complete control of the speed and depth of penetration. It also seems to put everything at the correct anatomical angles, so penetration occurs with minimal resistance.
    7) Once penetration is complete and the penis is fully inside me, we generally lie together for a couple of minutes before any vigorous thrusting. I find it quite erotic in this phase to stare into my partner's eyes and see the pleasure reflected in his face.
    8) When my partner ejaculates, I prefer to let him remain inside me until his erection subsides and his penis naturally slips out. This is usually followed by a trickle of semen, which is, at the same time, kind of erotic, but also messy. For this reason, we have taken to administering another enema to wash everything out.
    Last edited by Ken Hadashi; Mar 25, 2024 at 8:30 PM.

Thank you