Register

Looking to find out what I should expect on my first time

I am looking to have my first MM experience, I know I am alittle older at 36. I am alittle nervous to let someone take my virginity but at the same time really excited to feel a cock in me and give someone else pleasure. What should I expect? I would love to swallow but never tried it before.

Re: Looking to find out what I should expect on my first time

You’re going to be nervous and have butterflies in your stomach. You don’t have to do everything, you can take your time. My first anal with a guy gave me the best orgasm I’ve ever had.

And you'll find that sucking and swallowing is very satisfying.

Probably expect being a no show, or he ghost you!

Quote Originally Posted by Thenewkid101 View Post
    I am looking to have my first MM experience, I know I am alittle older at 36. I am alittle nervous to let someone take my virginity but at the same time really excited to feel a cock in me and give someone else pleasure. What should I expect? I would love to swallow but never tried it before.

For a first time? Oral sex is nice, both giving and receiving. You'll probably enjoy holding each other, the warmth and scent of your bodies.

Not everyone is into anal, if you haven't tried it before I would recommend trying toys with lube on your own self first.

Minimum be sure you are empty down there and get a shower, use lube and if it hurts, ask him to stop for a few seconds so your body can get used to the size.

If it's someone you don't trust or don't know the history consider using a condom for anal sex.

The prostate gland and nerve endings in the anus are very sensitive and hopefully should eventually start feeling good after a little while as long as you are horny and receptive to the idea of wanting to be with this man. If you aren't turned on, sex can be a bit of a chore (foreplay is important?)

I think the hard part is deciphering what people are saying................

Most of us go into it expecting it to be like hetero sex where there is give and recieve. Someone says they are a total top, that means many times, they expect to be pleasured then leave, you get nothing, so I would be up front on what you expect and what you want. Also, be straight, let someone know it's your first time and feel them out if they are an asshole or not. Also, being on your side is generally more comfortable for your first time in case you clinch up a little, and dont try someone who is hung

examples, some of my aint gonna happens are.................none of that ass slapping shit or hands on my throat, that gets you one warning, then it gets you a broken hand or ribs. Hey, I may wear a dress, but people would be wise to know my background before assuming I am an easy target.

also meetings, I am always a little leery on meeting someones house, but I have an added advantage, if I have an address I can run a quick background check on the occupants. I also don't like cheap motels, especially any with the words Sand, pine or star in the name. Now better quality like a Holiday Inn on up, the majority have a decent camera security system in the hallways and parking lots. Another suggestion, snapshot of where you are at, uploaded to the cloud...............may not help you with an immediate problem, but even if someone erases your phone, it is still there

That is very sound advice! Definitely has me thinking a little bit more what I want.

Follow all of Jazminedress’s advice and I know you’re excited but honestly when the pants come off and you see that other man’s dick in your face, it may be different than your fantasy. I would say let him suck you and see where it all leads from there.