Register

Your IRL FWB Origin Story

Just out of curiosity, I'd love to hear the story about how you met your FWB. Especially if you met in real life, and not on one of the websites, and especially especially if it was someone you were already friends with and it escalated to something more. How did that conversation go? What was the first time like? I feel like that's the ideal of everyone looking for a FWB, having it be someone you already know and can trust and can "do more" with without taking the normal precautions you would with a stranger.

Re: Your IRL FWB Origin Story

I sorta figured this post not receive any replies, it is a RARE thing this happens, but does, I had a older friend I knew for years, we always got alone good, talked about things, one day we was talking about little or no sex with our wives, then he popped the question about wondering what be like to have sex with a man, I acted dumb and said, oh well, worth a try! Later we finally got together and decided to go for it, we went to the bedroom, got naked and one thing led to another and next thing we was makin love! and did for many years after, We still talk and have a close bond and even if ever get alone, we still get naked and make love! Meeting guys online is a joke, 99.9% just on these sites to chat to get off and then GONE! All just games.

Re: Your IRL FWB Origin Story

Nice! Lucky you!