Register

Thread: Seeking FWB

Seeking FWB

Hi! I am hoping to find a new buddy or even buddies who share similar desires to hang out with openly while keeping our desires discreet. I would like to even perhaps see you in a public place before actually sitting down together, no pressure. If it works out well, you would be just another buddy. I am on the smaller side and well have an infatuation for better endowment, but I?d like it to be routine and under control. Any others looking for FWB? Jimmy

Re: Seeking FWB

You might want to list an rea you are in, as the map and other parts arnt that great anymore

Yep would help to list your general location

I been looking for FWB also for years, NO luck! First thing, finding someone local on this, forget it! No one any where near local. Any the male sites are pretty much a waste of time, for most on them just want anonymous and blo n goes and do not want a regular friendship.

Would love to find a FWB. We're on the northshore MA

In ohio btwn Akron and Cleveland!

Same problem, Rockford Illinois

A Fwb would be amazing!!!!!

A FWB who would be willing to get together on some kind of a basis would be great. I have absolutely zero interest in anonymous blow and go's. Where I'm a chubby bear who's not very well hung, I know any of the male sites would be a waste of time for me. I did try BiCupid at one time but was disappointed with the number of tire kickers and fantasy seekers.

I find that a good FWB is virtually impossible to find on any the websites. Too many just get on them when horny to chat just to get off and have absolutely no intentions of meeting any one. Most are just pic collectors, they play the "you send first" game and once you send your pic, they ghost you and never give you theirs! I been looking for a FWB over 15 yrs and NO luck. Probably chances to find someone in real life by pure dumb luck a conversation leads into it with a every day friend then on any website.

Quote Originally Posted by BiCoffeeM8 View Post
    A FWB who would be willing to get together on some kind of a basis would be great. I have absolutely zero interest in anonymous blow and go's. Where I'm a chubby bear who's not very well hung, I know any of the male sites would be a waste of time for me. I did try BiCupid at one time but was disappointed with the number of tire kickers and fantasy seekers.

I found a FWB about 10yrs ago by pure luck. No sites worked, just happened to be chatting one time and he mentioned he liked to hang out nude, I told him I did too. He invited me over to hang out and help him with some stuff he had been working on. One thing led to another and whenever I went over we had a great time. Unfortunately, he moved for a better job. Haven't found anyone since other than some guys I know that live too far away, we manage to get on line and video chat and play.

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    I find that a good FWB is virtually impossible to find on any the websites. Too many just get on them when horny to chat just to get off and have absolutely no intentions of meeting any one. Most are just pic collectors, they play the "you send first" game and once you send your pic, they ghost you and never give you theirs! I been looking for a FWB over 15 yrs and NO luck. Probably chances to find someone in real life by pure dumb luck a conversation leads into it with a every day friend then on any website.
    Bingo, I've found the same.

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    I have had the opposite issue sadly..............

Finding a true FWB IS EXTREMELY difficult especially if you're new to an area. I got tired of Southeastern prejudices and politics. Either you were iron bar straight or so bent you made a pretzel seem rigid. I enjoy variety but the prejudices were too strong to overcome. If you were over 40 you were not considered eligible. Throw in ex military and some other ex things and you basically don't even get a mild curiosity notice. I'm of an age now where I don't have to prove my value to anyone. I have experience that only comes with time. I can enjoy things of a non sexual nature just as easily as anything else. I admit my generation was happy with instant coffee. Now the current saying is, they have a pill for that". With the new virtual goggles all you need is a vaccuum hose and an internet connection. Shades of "Demolition Man". Enough of the old man's ranting. Good luck friend. Your chances are far better in a large city. Personally I 'll enjoy the scenery sharing with someone is a bonus. By the way the view of the Grand Tetons is fantastic from the Snake River Valley.
    Last edited by Grumpygrandpa; Mar 30, 2024 at 1:44 AM.

I know exactly how you feel, same here, finding someone who want friendship as well that can do regular things together as friends is very hard. I was in central Pa where had 3 larger cities within 30-35 miles of me and there is was also tough to find and now in NW Fla where all small towns and just forget finding any one here. I tried aller the male sites, all just want blo n goes with random strangers. Most have incomplete profiles, lie about age, and alot on this has no location details so it makes it tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpygrandpa View Post
    Finding a true FWB IS EXTREMELY difficult especially if you're new to an area. I got tired of Southeastern prejudices and politics. Either you were iron bar straight or so bent you made a pretzel seem rigid. I enjoy variety but the prejudices were too strong to overcome. If you were over 40 you were not considered eligible. Throw in ex military and some other ex things and you basically don't even get a mild curiosity notice. I'm of an age now where I don't have to prove my value to anyone. I have experience that only comes with time. I can enjoy things of a non sexual nature just as easily as anything else. I admit my generation was happy with instant coffee. Now the current saying is, they have a pill for that". With the new virtual goggles all you need is a vaccuum hose and an internet connection. Shades of "Demolition Man". Enough of the old man's ranting. Good luck friend. Your chances are far better in a large city. Personally I 'll enjoy the scenery sharing with someone is a bonus. By the way the view of the Grand Tetons is fantastic from the Snake River Valley.

I grew up in Lancaster Pa in the 50's and 60's. Don't believe all you heard about those times. By 72 I was in the Navy and the whole world was open to explore. The first time I paid for pussy was in San Juan Puerto Rico at the age of 19. Was married at 21 divorced at 30. In between I explored other avenues as it were. Having reliable friendships was tough. On board ship there were few chances to indulge. Onshore you had to conform to a stereotype. Drinking buddies were common. Exhibit anything else wasn't acceptable. Sure you got shower peeks and towel flashes but real looks and touches no way..

Good times huh.

I'm in Boston now pm me I be ur FWB

Phoenix , AZ

Quote Originally Posted by MAcpl69 View Post
    Would love to find a FWB. We're on the northshore MA
    Would love to find a FWB near SE NH