Register

Do you feel it when a guy cums in your ass?

For me personally, I can feel it as it is a warm sensation when he shoot his load inside me. I can feel it when he flexes his hard cock inside me, which is hot o say the least! In any event, it is fascinating and I've been hooked on getting fucked ever since!!

Re: Do you feel it when a guy cums in your ass?

Being submissive I feel a warm sensation inside me. Sometimes not all the time if he is still while shooting in me, I can feel his cock go up and down as he shoots in me.

Yes I do. First you feel their cocktail stiffen, then either a few hard squirts or just liquid. Then the warm squishy sensation as they kept fucking.

I love the feeling.. I love feeling him start to get close.. hearing his breathing change to him kinda sucking air.. love hearing him start to groan and moan a little as he is getting close.. feel his body start to stiffen up.. feeling him starting to push harder and grunt as he plunges harder deeper into me.. feeling his hands and fingers start digging into my body as he is trying to be in me as deep as he can.. it is primal and very erotic knowing that I a man have done and given him everything that he wants and needs to be making love to me another man.. he is thrusting and grunting and his dick swells just prior to him filling me with his seed.. then he starts to spasm and jerk.. now there is no going back he is going to blow his load and he can’t stop it.. depending on how big of a load and how hard he squirts his load depends on how much you feel.. you will feel the warm liquid feeling and feel it moving around inside you.. feel everything being very slippery and wet.. even feel being full if he shoots a big enough load.. it is simply amazing.. very erotic.. I love it♥️❤️♥️❤️

Yes, it’s been a long time since I’ve taken it bareback but I could definitely feel the warmth and even with a rubber I’m well aware of the dick coming when it does. I particularly enjoy those that swell way up just before they shoot.

havent had the pleasure yet but hope to. looking for my first time

i do when he goes balls deep and grunts feel it warm and full

Quote Originally Posted by needalittle05 View Post
    havent had the pleasure yet but hope to. looking for my first time
    Hopefully it will be a great experience for you!! You'll be hooked for sure! It helps if the guy is a good TOP with experience as it makes a big difference. My first time was amazing! The feel of his cock against my hole got me going and trying to get his hard cock inside made me want it more!! Hope you can find someone soon!!

I was a teenager when a friend of mine fucked me not knowing what was really happening I thought he peed in me until it started oozing out of my ass ! Loved both feelings !

For me, having a guys cock inside me is a very emotional experience! I guess that is why I love it s much. In all my years, I've only met one guy that was a great top that was an awesome fuck buddy. He was passionate as he fucked me and when he kissed me, it took everything to a new level!! I would simply get lost in the moment as he push his cock deeper in me and the rougher he got, the wilder I got until he shot is warm load of cum inside me. We would lay there and kiss as he slow fucked after he finished. I don't get to see him often anymore, but we do chat every so often letting him know how much I want him, but time and distance doesn't allow us the opportunity.