Register

Thread: Group sex

TRICK69

Group sex

What is it like when your with 2 or more guys all at once and i would imagine it being fucking hot!!!!

Re: Group sex

Quote Originally Posted by TRICK69 View Post
    What is it like when your with 2 or more guys all at once and i would imagine it being fucking hot!!!!
    Yes ............... very smokin 'ot

it is hard enough to find 1 for sex, how can find 2 or 3?

I have managed to put together a few small groups from among my small circle of regulars, usually 3somes/4somes. It's always a lot of fun having each of us take turns being the center of attention! Schedules are a real bitch to make mesh though so it's a rare happening.

I’ve been lucky enough to share a group experience with each of my two wives. Separately of course. And one time on my own with two other guys

I don't know YET but hope to find out soon

Once I went to a bar and I saw a FWB. He was talking to a guy I kinda knew. FWB introduced him and we were talking. After a while FWB is talking to 3 hispanic guys he knew. FWB got us all together and said lets go back to my place and have an orgy.

FWB got his face covered in Cum. Fun times!

Sadly we never did this again as the bar closed.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Do Swingers Parties count???
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Yes please as many as I can find, and hopefully all different types, guys girls and trans.

group sex is amazing.. it is very different and can get out of control if not careful.. but it is very erotic knowing that the guys are all there to fuck and get sucked by you.. you get to indulge yourself in erotic bliss as they take turns fucking you.. depending upon how many guys your with it can last quite a long time.. being the one taking all the cock once it gets started you can’t just stop.. you have to let the all finish.. gang bangs and orgies are amazingly fun.. me I prefer gang bangs..

years ago i done gangbangs it was a lot of fun most guys i ever done was 5 i did do several3 man gangbangs and enjoyed them very much

Many of our annuals have as many as 30 people it is so hot and exciting , with a very diverse group of diverse beautiful people ........ not to mention horny and adventurous

Quote Originally Posted by redngoldpride View Post
    Many of our annuals have as many as 30 people it is so hot and exciting , with a very diverse group of diverse beautiful people ........ not to mention horny and adventurous
    damn, I wanna come

I've had one MMM threesome. It was very enjoyable. The sex combinations are nearly endless...lol

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    it is hard enough to find 1 for sex, how can find 2 or 3?
    A multi guy meet up can be a little difficult to arrange, there are a number of ways it happens.

A guy says he is having a party at his house / hotel room or you say you are having a party; I've been invited to a few parties. Also what has happened to me I met a guy when I arrive he asked if his mate could join us, there is a risk if you don't know the guy you are meeting.

Multi people sessions are great fun, the dynamic of an all boys night is really hot. The multi guy meet ups I really enjoy though are the ones where there is a woman supervising the boys at play.

I have attended swinger parties so at times yes group sex happens. Been Bisexual it is rare to have it be with males and females. The one time it happened was one female 4 males we all sucked each other off and she sucked us. I was lucky to eat her out to three orgasms.
    The only other times male group sex has happened has been at a bathouse

Yes it’s very erotic! I’ve been in a few bi threesomes with a woman and another guy, and one of these that turned unexpectedly bi sexual with her boyfriend fucking me in the ass while she watched. I’ve only been in one MMM 3 some and I got fucked by both of them, and they both sucked me off. That was fun and I was very sore afterwards, one had a fat dick the other a long slender one.

I had a threesome once with a husband and wife. I will say it was awkward at first. They were both in their early to mid-50s. He and I had exchanged a number of emails regarding MM, including photos. Then, out of the blue, he sent me a message asking if I would be up for a threesome with him and his wife. He arranged for us to meet at a hotel lounge a couple of weeks later. She wasn't beautiful, but not ugly either. After a few drinks, we went up to their room. I was under the impression that he wanted to watch me fuck her, but that was not the initial intent. Instead, it was she that wanted to watch her husband suck me and fuck him. He was a good looking guy and totally shaved so I didn't hesitate to fulfill their fantasy. The whole time, she sat on chair watching and vibrating herself.

After I came, we all went downstairs and got into the Jacuzzi where we kind of fondled and played with each other. After a couple rounds of drinks, we went back upstairs where she made her husband sit and watch while I fucked her. She was into rough play, so I slapped her a few times on the face and ass and proceeded to play choke her. That set her off and she awarded me with one of the finest set of hard squirts I'd ever seen. I came soon after and as we laid there basking in the glory - both of us soaked, her husband came over to the bed and jacked off all over her face.

Later, after a quick shower, I was walking down the hallway and a guy in the room adjacent to us opened his room door and applauded. He had obviously been listening to the whole experience and I could tell he'd had a good view of the Jacuzzi from his balcony.

It was only later that I learned that the man and woman weren't married, but that the guy who'd been next door was actually her husband.

That was a threesome I'll never forget.
    Last edited by jjourneyman; Mar 14, 2024 at 10:01 AM.

Wow that's a hot story!!

Quote Originally Posted by MAcpl69 View Post
    Wow that's a hot story!!
    Thanks. Hot experience. It dawned on me later that they might have had hidden camera in the room.

Who knows? I don't care either way... All I know is I fucked my brains out that weekend. I trust that What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas!

In Vagas too! What a fun place to fulfill fantasies

Quote Originally Posted by jjourneyman View Post
    It dawned on me later that they might have had hidden camera in the room.
    I was thinking that! Not sure I'd be 100% comfortable finding out later some details were withheld but I wasn't there and your story certainly gave me a rise!

I have related here many many times about hosting 5 different gang bangs a year.. I get in invited to probably that many or more besides that.. I usually try and get to as many as I can..
    I really do enjoy the ones that just kinda crop up by surprise.. for instance just last week I was in Denver for work.. I arrived a couple days early as it just worked out that way.. so I was feeling ya know horny and wanting cock so I did my usual prep and went to the bar.. had my bright safety orange lacy silk panties on,, waist band hiked up to be seen.. short T-shirt so when I sat at the bar my panties were in full view.. very loose fitting basketball shorts so they hung low on my hips.. giving even more view of my panties and tramp stamp tattoo..
    I went to the middle of the bar and found a stool with my back to the bar and sat down.. putting my elbows on the bar so my shirt rides up even more.. the mirror on the wall gave me a good view of the room.. right off I could tell that my panties were getting attention.. soon the drinks started to arrive.. then one guy walks up behind me and kinda crowded between me and the guy next to me.. he put his hand in the small of my back and getting a good feel of my panties.. when his drink and mine arrived he gave a little tug on my panties and invited me to his table..
    when at his table there were 5 other guys there.. we sat and he introduced himself and his friends.. I introduced myself to them.. I almost got my introduction out before the hands got to my body.. I am being felt up quite aggressively.. I am sure they were testing me to see how I would react.. so I just spread my legs and slid forward in the chair.. the looks were of surprise and erotic.. within about 5 min we were headed to my room.. me and 6 guys in tow.. once out of the bar and in the elevator all their hands were everywhere.. they all were kissing sucking and feeling me everywhere.. by the time we got to my floor my shirt and shorts were gone.. I was just wearing my panties and shoes.. we strolled down the hall to my room.. when in my room and the door was locked.. I went to the middle of the room and went to my knees and started sucking and stroking.. taking turns with all 6.. my panties were removed quite quickly.. there were hands all over me.. one got between my legs and started sucking me.. his fingers were in my ass crack then found my pussy.. I don’t know where the oil came from but he poured oil down my crack and fingered it into my pussy.. he and another guy fingered me for a good minute..
    then I felt a set of hands spreading my cheeks and a rather large cock head looking for my hole!!! When he found it he pushed just ever so slightly and bounced in a couple times to make sure he was where he wanted to be.. then with one huge thrust he plowed balls deep into me.. taking my breath and making me moan in pleasure.. he then poses for a moment and then proceeded to fuck me very aggressively for about 20 min., then they switch places every time calling out ( next )!!! This went on for the next 4 hours till all of then had fucked my throat and my pussy at least 3 times and they all had cum in me twice and three of them 3 times.. I had cum running out of me and down my legs.. then they all got dressed and left.. asking if I would be ok for round 2 tomorrow night?? I said of course and went and got in the tub.. my meeting the next day wasn’t until noon go I got some sleep.. got dressed and went to my meeting., low and behold one of the guys was one of the people I was meeting with.. it was funny seeing the look on his face.. that night we met in the bar and had a few drinks and went to my room and did it all again.. only this time we all spent the night and they fucked me longer and harder.. I left the next day with Denver dribbling out of my pussy and a big smile on my face and a big contract in my briefcase..

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    damn, I wanna come
    Having you on my arm as my gust would be wonderful , and my pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by redngoldpride View Post
    How do we get an invitation?

I've had a few group sex experiences, but frankly orgies aren't all they're cracked up to be. Frankly, I much prefer mmf threesomes.

The idea of five or six couples all having sex with one another may sound exciting, but it really only works if everyone is okay with having sex with everyone. There hasn't been one occasion in which there wasn't someone in the group that I didn't find attractive or didn't particularly want to have sex with. Similarly my partner at the time was kind of grossed out being enthusiastically eaten and then fucked by some guy with bad teeth and a Zapata moustache.
    Now, it's different if you're getting together with a group of friends. Our little "sex club" consisted of three and sometimes four couples, and that was nice, because there was no one in the group I found unattractive or sexually undesirable. But the occasions in which we wound up playing with strangers, that was kind of icky.
    Last edited by Ken Hadashi; Mar 20, 2024 at 2:18 PM.

iv'e had some group sex in my life . but NEVER enough. my wife and i have been with a couple and an extra woman. that was nice. i have been with more than one man at a time. there is something very dirty and sexy about having two cocks in your mouth at the same time. i made sure my wife did this too. after all , if i'm going to be a whore , then she should be a whore too, don't you think ?