Register

Group physical in juvenile detention center early 1970s

This happened in the early 1970s in rural South Georgia USA. I got busted with some eeed and a few other things, and had run away from home so I wound up spending 3 weeks in juvenile lockup. There were 15 of us in there and a few mornings after my arrival we all had to go to medical and were told to strip down and line up in front of a long table against the wall facing away from the table. Basically the doctor came in and went down the line with a cart that had stuff to examine us with, and checked everyone from the front, including the hernia check. It was strange having all those dicks hanging out, different shapes and sizes and most of us checking each other out. I was I think 4rth in line for the hernia check so towards the last to get the rectal exam, which he started on when he reached the end of the line. We were told to turn around and bend over when he got behind us. So I got to see most of their reactions to the finger up the ass and it was interesting to say the least. A few of them cried, a few seemed to like it but most just looked annoyed. I had made friends with the 2 guys on either side of me, they were cool hippies like me. One of them had a huge cock, the other guy?s cock was not little but more average sized. I?d hadn?t even thought about bi sexual activity in there I was young and gullible but I noticed they were getting hard ons when I bent over for the doctor. So, they had been protecting me from the rougher guys in there, and after that physical leveled with me about what to expect since basically my butt looked like a girl?s butt to most of them. I wound up letting them fuck me in the shower that night, the only lube being a little soap. Honestly it stung and hurt but they were not too rough and it didn?t take too long. Anyone else have this type of experience?? It happened a few times there was a night counselor that didn?t watch us in the showers.

Re: Group physical in juvenile detention center early 1970s

military was kinda the same way.. late seventies boot camp seems we got checked about once a week.. would be taken to the medic’s office told to stand in a line and strip.. he would go down the line and tell you to bend over and spread your cheeks.. then he would put one hand in the middle of your back and shove depending on the day sometimes two or three fingers up your ass and some seemed to be checked fo a lot longer time than others.. seems like some enjoyed it more than others.. I had had my fair share of guys by then so I might have liked it some.. might have even pushed back a little.. but ya!!

I have heard folks who experience high tension environment often engage in .. stress relief .. together as well.

I'm not a huge fan of hazing anyone, but have to admit I'm getting a hard on thinking of buddies who might potentially save my life bonding that way. Then again, I've always liked males more, not so sure EVERYONE feels that way.

my cousin went to jail for a year for drug charges when he got out and got home he had been turned into a sissy bitch for men

I wouldn’t have liked being a group bitch then but now������ yes please!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    military was kinda the same way.. late seventies boot camp seems we got checked about once a week.. would be taken to the medic’s office told to stand in a line and strip.. he would go down the line and tell you to bend over and spread your cheeks.. then he would put one hand in the middle of your back and shove depending on the day sometimes two or three fingers up your ass and some seemed to be checked fo a lot longer time than others.. seems like some enjoyed it more than others.. I had had my fair share of guys by then so I might have liked it some.. might have even pushed back a little.. but ya!!
    yes the doctor was definitely rough and spread our butt cheeks open with his free hand, looked in with a flashlight first, put that back on the cart and it still took awhile before I felt a gob of KY being rubbed around my butthole and then his big finger and thumb all the way in, up down all around.Basically a finger fuck. I had by then been fucked twice once by a friend with a small dick (popped my cherry), then by an older gay guy with a big one. I sort of liked it but pretended to hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by elian2 View Post
    I have heard folks who experience high tension environment often engage in .. stress relief .. together as well.

I'm not a huge fan of hazing anyone, but have to admit I'm getting a hard on thinking of buddies who might potentially save my life bonding that way. Then again, I've always liked males more, not so sure EVERYONE feels that way.
    yes I think I made the right decision and avoided being gang raped, at the time I wasn’t sure whether I liked being fucked or not but found I could tolerate it. Being I was really skinny with a round butt that stuck out I accepted it as inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    I wouldn?t have liked being a group bitch then but now������ yes please!!
    I love to bend over for cock!!

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    my cousin went to jail for a year for drug charges when he got out and got home he had been turned into a sissy bitch for men
    I had a friend like that too, spent a couple of years in and came out very much a sissy

Just wondering once these guys come back from prison as sissies do they continue to be a sissy or have they stopped and turned straight again?

Quote Originally Posted by SAW1969 View Post
    Just wondering once these guys come back from prison as sissies do they continue to be a sissy or have they stopped and turned straight again?
    I knew 3 guys all came out of prison sissys and stayed that way

On the other hand, I knew a guy in my old neighborhood who went into jail as a pimply late teen stoner who had had a couple of not great looking stoner chick girlfriends. When he came out a couple years later he was a stud and up for anything. He somehow figured out that I was bi (even though he'd seen me with my longtime girlfriend) and was like 'hey you want to come by my place and have some fun?' He was maybe the 3rd guy to ever fuck me and easily the best up to that point. Despite his prison record and having a lot of prison sex he was actually a pretty nice guy and really got into my enjoyment of what he was doing. He had about 7-8 inches and really knew how to work it to please a bottom. I was kind of a booty call slut for him for a while and he did me about a dozen times until he got sent up for real for hard drugs and running a stolen car operation.

The guy I knew that came out sissy turned fully into a drag queen and sadly died a few years ago.

Wow sounds fantastic!

Not juvenile detention. Did 20 in the service saw and experienced quite a bit. Had a friend who just retired from SC Dept of Corrections. Lot has changed. They even have shower curtains for privacy now. Days of gang or individual rapes are long gone. Some come out as Queens or like most of us... in-between.

Not in the 70s, but I hit junior high in 1981. At the time we ask were required to take a shower after gym. I knew the gym teacher was a perv because he made us get naked, line up, and take a shower as he watched. Before our shower we had to stand lined up completely naked in his full view and he also stood where he could see the showers. Most of the guys got hard and that was where I learned that I had a really little dick compared to everyone else.

Then about a month into school they did our physicals and scoliosis checks. The school nurse, another nurse and the gym teacher were there. Again we had to strip completely naked and wait our turn. As each of us stepped up for the school nurse to do our hernia check we all got hard. She wasn't particularly attractive, but it would be the first time a female touched us there and she had big tits with a low cut top, so we all got a show to help things along.

About 2 years later I became a personal cocksucker for my cousin, who was in the group and over the next couple of years I would suck off quite a few of the others.

Quote Originally Posted by swvsucker View Post
    Not in the 70s, but I hit junior high in 1981. At the time we ask were required to take a shower after gym. I knew the gym teacher was a perv because he made us get naked, line up, and take a shower as he watched. Before our shower we had to stand lined up completely naked in his full view and he also stood where he could see the showers. Most of the guys got hard and that was where I learned that I had a really little dick compared to everyone else.

Then about a month into school they did our physicals and scoliosis checks. The school nurse, another nurse and the gym teacher were there. Again we had to strip completely naked and wait our turn. As each of us stepped up for the school nurse to do our hernia check we all got hard. She wasn't particularly attractive, but it would be the first time a female touched us there and she had big tits with a low cut top, so we all got a show to help things along.

About 2 years later I became a personal cocksucker for my cousin, who was in the group and over the next couple of years I would suck off quite a few of the others.
    wow thanks for sharing! I thought I had a big dick for years but now I know it’s about average, seems like every time I see one now almost it’s bigger than mine. Yes high school gym showers were very enlightening, I saw a guy get raped in there and even though it was brief, it happened when he was changing out of gym shorts, let’s just say he bent over at the wrong moment. The guy that poked him was very long and I’m sure it hurt. The physical you described got me very hard. You say you’re small down there I’m actually turned on by smaller cocks.

Quote Originally Posted by BackyardShaman View Post
    This happened in the early 1970s in rural South Georgia USA. I got busted with some eeed and a few other things, and had run away from home so I wound up spending 3 weeks in juvenile lockup. There were 15 of us in there and a few mornings after my arrival we all had to go to medical and were told to strip down and line up in front of a long table against the wall facing away from the table. Basically the doctor came in and went down the line with a cart that had stuff to examine us with, and checked everyone from the front, including the hernia check. It was strange having all those dicks hanging out, different shapes and sizes and most of us checking each other out. I was I think 4rth in line for the hernia check so towards the last to get the rectal exam, which he started on when he reached the end of the line. We were told to turn around and bend over when he got behind us. So I got to see most of their reactions to the finger up the ass and it was interesting to say the least. A few of them cried, a few seemed to like it but most just looked annoyed. I had made friends with the 2 guys on either side of me, they were cool hippies like me. One of them had a huge cock, the other guy?s cock was not little but more average sized. I?d hadn?t even thought about bi sexual activity in there I was young and gullible but I noticed they were getting hard ons when I bent over for the doctor. So, they had been protecting me from the rougher guys in there, and after that physical leveled with me about what to expect since basically my butt looked like a girl?s butt to most of them. I wound up letting them fuck me in the shower that night, the only lube being a little soap. Honestly it stung and hurt but they were not too rough and it didn?t take too long. Anyone else have this type of experience?? It happened a few times there was a night counselor that didn?t watch us in the showers.
    Interesting story - thanks for sharing. I lost my oral and anal virginity when I was 14 to an older man. Then about a year later, after an overnight hiking trip, I was in the shower at camp when two of the guides from our group came in to use the restroom. One of them left after he did his business, but the other, an older boy named Kyle, got undressed and wanted to know if I would share the shower since there was only one stall in the bathroom. At first I didn't think anything about it, but after a couple of minutes, I noticed he had begun to get a hard-on, which he managed to "accidentally" rub against my bare ass. Being in an enclosed stall, there wasn't really much room to maneuver without getting poked by his cock. It was obvious what he wanted. "Hey, how about a little action?" he said in kind of a joking tone.

I know I surprised him when I said "sure." Then I really shocked him when I leaned over and took his cock in my mouth. After a few minutes of hearing his ooohs and ahhhhs, he pulled me up, turned me around and whispered in my ear.. "Let's fuck," he said.

At that point, I nodded, pushed my ass out and spread my butt cheeks. Using a bead of shampoo for lube, it stung a little bit when he first entered me. He grabbed my hips and within seconds, he was balls deep and I was doing everything I could to balance and not slip. After only three or four minutes, he pushed into me hard and came. The whole encounter lasted less than 15 minutes.

Without saying another word, we both quickly dried, and got dressed. Later that same afternoon, Kyle caught up with me when I was alone and asked if I wanted to suck him some more. I told him yes, but I wasn't sure we could get away without people getting suspicious. That's when he told me he would be going into town later to get some more supplies and that I could go with him. As soon as we got out of sight of the camp, he pulled off onto a fire road, parked and pulled his cock and balls out of his shorts. I immediately leaned over, took his large mushroom shaped head in my mouth and began sucking him as hard and as deeply as I could. Within minutes, I was rewarded with several spurts of hot cum. We managed to get together a couple more times during that trip but lost contact after the trip was over.

Wow journeyman that is so fucking hot!! Thanks for sharing and I just came reading this! I was super young with a guy friend my age my first time receiving anal in a campground shower stall. His dick was small but erect and perky, no lube but he managed to get it in me. Campground showers can be so convenient! I let him do it for a few minutes until I got sore.
    Last edited by BackyardShaman; Mar 11, 2024 at 2:22 PM.

Wow journeyman that is so fucking hot!! Thanks for sharing and I just came reading this! I was super young with a guy friend my age my first time receiving anal in a campground shower stall. His dick was small but erect and perky, no lube but he managed to get it in me. Campground showers can be so convenient! I let him do it for a few minutes until I got sore.
    Those impromptu times make for some of the best memories!

wow thanks for sharing! I thought I had a big dick for years but now I know it’s about average, seems like every time I see one now almost it’s bigger than mine. Yes high school gym showers were very enlightening, I saw a guy get raped in there and even though it was brief, it happened when he was changing out of gym shorts, let’s just say he bent over at the wrong moment. The guy that poked him was very long and I’m sure it hurt. The physical you described got me very hard. You say you’re small down there I’m actually turned on by smaller cocks.
    Yeah I am just under 2 3/4 inches when hard. Barely a bump when soft.

Quote Originally Posted by jjourneyman View Post
    Interesting story - thanks for sharing. I lost my oral and anal virginity when I was 14 to an older man. Then about a year later, after an overnight hiking trip, I was in the shower at camp when two of the guides from our group came in to use the restroom. One of them left after he did his business, but the other, an older boy named Kyle, got undressed and wanted to know if I would share the shower since there was only one stall in the bathroom. At first I didn't think anything about it, but after a couple of minutes, I noticed he had begun to get a hard-on, which he managed to "accidentally" rub against my bare ass. Being in an enclosed stall, there wasn't really much room to maneuver without getting poked by his cock. It was obvious what he wanted. "Hey, how about a little action?" he said in kind of a joking tone.

I know I surprised him when I said "sure." Then I really shocked him when I leaned over and took his cock in my mouth. After a few minutes of hearing his ooohs and ahhhhs, he pulled me up, turned me around and whispered in my ear.. "Let's fuck," he said.

At that point, I nodded, pushed my ass out and spread my butt cheeks. Using a bead of shampoo for lube, it stung a little bit when he first entered me. He grabbed my hips and within seconds, he was balls deep and I was doing everything I could to balance and not slip. After only three or four minutes, he pushed into me hard and came. The whole encounter lasted less than 15 minutes.

Without saying another word, we both quickly dried, and got dressed. Later that same afternoon, Kyle caught up with me when I was alone and asked if I wanted to suck him some more. I told him yes, but I wasn't sure we could get away without people getting suspicious. That's when he told me he would be going into town later to get some more supplies and that I could go with him. As soon as we got out of sight of the camp, he pulled off onto a fire road, parked and pulled his cock and balls out of his shorts. I immediately leaned over, took his large mushroom shaped head in my mouth and began sucking him as hard and as deeply as I could. Within minutes, I was rewarded with several spurts of hot cum. We managed to get together a couple more times during that trip but lost contact after the trip was over.
    Reminds me of going to summer camp and while the counselors weren't giving up the dick (that I knew of), there were plenty of guys every year who, in the shower, would be very eager to suck dick and to be fucked (with soap or shampoo as a lube, too!) and not all that shy about sliding their erections into my ass, either. Ah, the good old days...