Register

Any women on here care to share when they became sexual?

This came back to me from long ago. I used to stay at my older brothers house on and off in my teens. It was mainly to get away from my parents so I could smoke and drink on the weekends. My brother was married and had three girls. At the time, oldest maybe 11 or 12, middle around 10 and youngest 8. They all loved their uncle and the two youngest would climb on me or sit on my lap to watch TV. One day I was babysitting them as his wife needed to run to the store. He worked weird hours and wasn't always home. The two oldest nieces were upstairs in their rooms and the youngest was in the kitchen getting soda. She came walking into the den where the TV was, set the soda down, walked over to me and straddles my right leg. She was wearing a little girl nightgown I didn't think anything of it because they would always want to be with me. I figured a novelty. Then I noticed her lowering herself onto my leg and I could tell she had a very prominent pubic area because she still at least had panties on. I could actually feel her puffy pussy against my leg. The heat from it too. I did nothing but notice it. She saw that and slowly started to hump or rub against my leg. THAT I noticed and our eyes met. I gave her a quizzical look and she just kind of closed her eyes a bit and continued. I though, "Oh well", gave her a go ahead look. There was no one else there to see us. I was torn from feeling like a pervert to witnessing a little girl coming of age and growing. I didn't know how, or where she learned this. I never saw this type of thing with her father. It appeared to be something between us and in the few minutes she was rubbing/humping my leg she suddenly shuddered, shivered and had what I could only describe as an orgasm. She gave me a little smirk, hopped off my leg, grabbed her soda and ran up to her room. Not a word was spoken. This actually happened maybe up to 4 times. I babysat alot. Sometimes it was only her and her middle sister. The youngest never tried anything in front of anyone. She never touched my cock, though she did see the erection she caused in my pants. (I'm human too!) It never went beyond what I mentioned. The devil in me wanted to react, but I knew better. I have repressed this for many years. I don't think I did any harm, I just let her do what she wanted. If she had grabbed my cock I would have stopped her. I didn't need to open that can of worms! I was just wondering how/when girls knew about their sexuality. Age 8 -9 seemed a bit young. I think I used to get erect when I was 8. There were jokes about girls sitting on the clothes dryer while it was running too long. I haven't seen my relatives in many, many years. They are all married and scattered to the winds.

I see much written of us young boys having things done to them or doing things with friends. I t did me no harm. I liked most of it and wanted more. How about girls? How did they grow up?

Re: Any women on here care to share when they became sexual?

My wife related to me that when she was young, she'd masturbate by rubbing herself on the corner of a smooth bathroom sink so I guess little girls figure out how to get theme=selves off pretty early on. I think I would react much the same as you did: I'd find it arousing but would allow her to enjoy herself and consider it a sign of trust.

Nature itself introduced me to masturbation at the age of 9 or so when things just got really itchy down there one day .. so I assume it happens about the same with other folks at almost any age. They likely just know it feels good (stress relief, self soothing) and not much about actual sex or any of the repercussions.

The way I define abuse is if there is a major difference in age, experience or someone is in a position of authority over another. In that case the POTENTIAL for one person to feel used can be higher.

Even with the best of intentions the feelings can be intense, the younger the person is, the less likely they have a defense against that. If they aren't ready it might affect someone for a large portion of their life.

Children certainly can be sexual, but if they know a LOT more than they should for their age that could be indicating a serious problem.

It sounds like your niece was doing something that little girls do, if she's happy and healthy now then probably no harm. The only other thing you could have done was suggest to her it's okay to feel good but she should do that in private..

I always remember growing up can be hell and that young people need someone who will love and support them for a LOT more than just what their bodies can do. When and if someone else treats them badly I want them to know they have a safe person they can trust.

I don't mean to judge, in this case I doubt you did anything that was really wrong .. but having faced my first sexual experience at 7 where I was put in situations I DIDN'T instigate and DIDN'T want.. it took a long time to get over that, longer than it should have .. and other folks had it worse than I did.

It was like a switch flipped and I just knew that's what I wanted .. I wanted to be "female", I wanted to be subservient, I wanted to be in that guy's arms even though he was an abusive asshole.

None of those things were healthy for a 7 year old growing up when being "a faggot" was a disgrace.

He never intended it that way, but he ripped out my self esteem, all the confidence I had and threw it on the for floor. It took a LONG time to admit that to is okay to love. It took a long time to reclaim my manhood.

I don't know if it's any better for women, but judging by the number of videos I see people bawling their eyes out maybe not much.

I don't mean to demonize sex, it's a natural part of being human .. approached in the right way I'm sure it's amazing. I wish people's experiences a lot better than my first time.
    Last edited by elian2; Feb 20, 2024 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    My wife related to me that when she was young, she'd masturbate by rubbing herself on the corner of a smooth bathroom sink so I guess little girls figure out how to get theme=selves off pretty early on. I think I would react much the same as you did: I'd find it arousing but would allow her to enjoy herself and consider it a sign of trust.
    That's exactly what I had in mind.
    Thanks

I had something very similar happen with the daughter of a very close family friend who I used to babysit along with her brother for a little pocket money when I was just starting college. She was just pre-pubescent and clearly had a crush on me as girls that age will. I didn't think much about it until she did a similar leg riding thing to me when I was kind of half-asleep in front of the TV. I wasn't sure if what I thought had happened had actually happened until she tried to do it a second time and started asking me questions about sex (she knew I had a girlfriend). That freaked me out a bit and I told her to ask her mother and didn't go back there again. I felt guilty about it for years afterward, but now I realize that it was probably only budding sexuality and natural curiosity on her part (but of the kind that a lot of creeps take advantage of). Oddly, or maybe not so oddly, I saw her again several years later when she was a young adult and she told me that she had a crush on me in those days, later that evening she came on a bit hot and heavy after a drink or two, but I really just couldn't respond as it still felt really creepy.

Yeah…nope! As a parental figure, you let this continue? I mean all of the offense here, but what the fuck man? She’s a kid. You’re an adult.

"Can tiny humans hump like horny little puppies?"

Sooner or later some may stumble onto something that makes them feel good.

"Will they use you or any other object in the room to relieve themselves?"

Sure, if they have no other frame of reference saying that it's wrong, why wouldn't they?

I remember playing with a niece one time who was serving me pretend food; I think she was very happy someone was playing with her and giving her attention because every once in a while she was starting to touch herself "down there" a little bit at a time.

As a "horny as hell" teen boy myself I was happy that she was happy, but there's no way in hell *I* was going to touch her, that would have destroyed the trust we had together.

Her grandfather on the other hand wasn't so amused, he came over and asked her if she needed to use the bathroom..

So all I can say is "it happens" right? I'm sure you've woken up with morning wood before as a kid?

It took a little while for her to figure things out but she's now a very happy mother of two and couldn't be a better parent.

I honestly hope no one ever took advantage of her before she could figure things out on her own but you'll never know.

It's embarrassing to talk about right? "MY KID CAN TELL ME ANYTHING!!" No, no they can't .. most people don't want to admit it if they are made to feel shame.

It makes me wonder if some of the old perverts I knew growing up figured out what they were doing when they gave the kids "horsey rides" on the knee. I doubt it, because the children really weren't on there long enough to do anything.

The one that looked at us both with affection and encouraged us to "play" together in the bathtub on the other hand .. you just knew something was off -- even at 8 years old, I could easily sense what his grown daughter thought of him .. to his credit, he never touched me .. but you could always tell something was a little off there.

Not saying that you would ever do something like that -- but if you want an honest and frank discussion about it, there it is. Being human is messy.
    Last edited by elian2; Feb 21, 2024 at 6:07 AM.

And who died and left you in charge? We have grown up lawed to death! Don't do this! Don't do that! What this girl, my niece did was in a safe environment. She was a young lady growing up and discovering things. I didn't go any further. Neither did she. No organs were exposed. WTF needledick?

You want me to say it's okay? I'm not allowed to.

Obviously masturbation is a natural part of being human. Children who are stressed, anxious, tired and/or want to fall asleep will often do once they've discovered it.

Everybody has a first time, it sounds like she could have done a lot worse .. look at me, still blathering on like an idiot 40 years later over something that took less than 48 hours of my life.

My wish is just that everyone's experience can be as happy and healthy as possible. As a part of that, I do believe it's important to talk about, but it sure can be awkward.

I've only really seen two women still actively posting on this site, I don't know if either of those two care to share experiences or not.
    Last edited by elian2; Feb 22, 2024 at 8:23 AM.

My most honest reply about if that had happened to me....what your niece did by humping your leg. I would hope that I would have been as calm about it as you. It would have turned me on mightily. Let me say that I have NEVER been a child molester and I would never do anything improper with young girls OR boys, but nature being what it is, to see and feel a young girl rubbing her pussy on my leg like that, and to see her having what we all assume is an orgasm....it's hot! I know there are some who would be disgusted with me for saying that and that's ok. I understand. I wouldn't have encouraged her, but truth be told, I likely would have done the same thing as you, Bi_Dave.
    I like to think I would have asked her about what she did, after the fact, and I like to think I would have tenderly expressed to her that she should do that sort of thing alone and in private...but, omg...that's so hot!! lol.
    After she got off on my leg, I am certain I would have had to go in the bathroom to get myself off.

No, I would never have crossed the line to touching her or seeing her naked, but just the thought of a young girl humping to an orgasm on my leg..... It turns me on!

Quote Originally Posted by Rest85 View Post
    My most honest reply about if that had happened to me....what your niece did by humping your leg. I would hope that I would have been as calm about it as you. It would have turned me on mightily. Let me say that I have NEVER been a child molester and I would never do anything improper with young girls OR boys, but nature being what it is, to see and feel a young girl rubbing her pussy on my leg like that, and to see her having what we all assume is an orgasm....it's hot! I know there are some who would be disgusted with me for saying that and that's ok. I understand. I wouldn't have encouraged her, but truth be told, I likely would have done the same thing as you, Bi_Dave.
    I like to think I would have asked her about what she did, after the fact, and I like to think I would have tenderly expressed to her that she should do that sort of thing alone and in private...but, omg...that's so hot!! lol.
    After she got off on my leg, I am certain I would have had to go in the bathroom to get myself off.

No, I would never have crossed the line to touching her or seeing her naked, but just the thought of a young girl humping to an orgasm on my leg..... It turns me on!
    I could have sternly told her what she did was wrong. The fact that you noticed what she was doing could have been detrimental to her. I felt she was at a vulnerable time in her life. I didn't want to ruin it for her. It was totally stimulating, but I wasn't going to cross the line with a niece. What she experienced was an adult she loved reacting in an adult manner. If she had grabbed my cock, I would have stopped her, and talked to her about growing up and the feelings she is experiencing. Believe me, I can almost feel her on my leg today 50 years after.

Quote Originally Posted by elian2 View Post
    "Can tiny humans hump like horny little puppies?"

Sooner or later some may stumble onto something that makes them feel good.

"Will they use you or any other object in the room to relieve themselves?"

Sure, if they have no other frame of reference saying that it's wrong, why wouldn't they?

I remember playing with a niece one time who was serving me pretend food; I think she was very happy someone was playing with her and giving her attention because every once in a while she was starting to touch herself "down there" a little bit at a time.

As a "horny as hell" teen boy myself I was happy that she was happy, but there's no way in hell *I* was going to touch her, that would have destroyed the trust we had together.

Her grandfather on the other hand wasn't so amused, he came over and asked her if she needed to use the bathroom..

So all I can say is "it happens" right? I'm sure you've woken up with morning wood before as a kid?

It took a little while for her to figure things out but she's now a very happy mother of two and couldn't be a better parent.

I honestly hope no one ever took advantage of her before she could figure things out on her own but you'll never know.

It's embarrassing to talk about right? "MY KID CAN TELL ME ANYTHING!!" No, no they can't .. most people don't want to admit it if they are made to feel shame.

It makes me wonder if some of the old perverts I knew growing up figured out what they were doing when they gave the kids "horsey rides" on the knee. I doubt it, because the children really weren't on there long enough to do anything.

The one that looked at us both with affection and encouraged us to "play" together in the bathtub on the other hand .. you just knew something was off -- even at 8 years old, I could easily sense what his grown daughter thought of him .. to his credit, he never touched me .. but you could always tell something was a little off there.

Not saying that you would ever do something like that -- but if you want an honest and frank discussion about it, there it is. Being human is messy.
    That's some good input. Thank you!

The thought of a young girl using me to get herself off like that is quite hot. I'm not gonna lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bi_Dave View Post
    This came back to me from long ago. I used to stay at my older brothers house on and off in my teens. It was mainly to get away from my parents so I could smoke and drink on the weekends. My brother was married and had three girls. At the time, oldest maybe 11 or 12, middle around 10 and youngest 8. They all loved their uncle and the two youngest would climb on me or sit on my lap to watch TV. One day I was babysitting them as his wife needed to run to the store. He worked weird hours and wasn't always home. The two oldest nieces were upstairs in their rooms and the youngest was in the kitchen getting soda. She came walking into the den where the TV was, set the soda down, walked over to me and straddles my right leg. She was wearing a little girl nightgown I didn't think anything of it because they would always want to be with me. I figured a novelty. Then I noticed her lowering herself onto my leg and I could tell she had a very prominent pubic area because she still at least had panties on. I could actually feel her puffy pussy against my leg. The heat from it too. I did nothing but notice it. She saw that and slowly started to hump or rub against my leg. THAT I noticed and our eyes met. I gave her a quizzical look and she just kind of closed her eyes a bit and continued. I though, "Oh well", gave her a go ahead look. There was no one else there to see us. I was torn from feeling like a pervert to witnessing a little girl coming of age and growing. I didn't know how, or where she learned this. I never saw this type of thing with her father. It appeared to be something between us and in the few minutes she was rubbing/humping my leg she suddenly shuddered, shivered and had what I could only describe as an orgasm. She gave me a little smirk, hopped off my leg, grabbed her soda and ran up to her room. Not a word was spoken. This actually happened maybe up to 4 times. I babysat alot. Sometimes it was only her and her middle sister. The youngest never tried anything in front of anyone. She never touched my cock, though she did see the erection she caused in my pants. (I'm human too!) It never went beyond what I mentioned. The devil in me wanted to react, but I knew better. I have repressed this for many years. I don't think I did any harm, I just let her do what she wanted. If she had grabbed my cock I would have stopped her. I didn't need to open that can of worms! I was just wondering how/when girls knew about their sexuality. Age 8 -9 seemed a bit young. I think I used to get erect when I was 8. There were jokes about girls sitting on the clothes dryer while it was running too long. I haven't seen my relatives in many, many years. They are all married and scattered to the winds.

I see much written of us young boys having things done to them or doing things with friends. I t did me no harm. I liked most of it and wanted more. How about girls? How did they grow up?
    WOW! This made me smile. Some years ago now a very similar thing happened with one of my grand-daughters. They are teenagers now and Pa isn't flavour of the month but when they were young they loved playing around with me. My story is very similar, I was sitting in the TV room one time when my wife and I were 'baby-sitting'. My wife was upstairs and the middle grand-daughter, aged 13, came into the TV room and sat on my lap. At first I didn't think anything of it but soon realised she had moved into a position where her vulva was positioned on my thigh. Still not concerned until she began rocking slowly on my leg. I was freaked out at the time but held my nerve and let her go. She did it for a few minutes before getting up and going upstairs. I've often wondered if she orgasm-ed. I'm ashamed to say that I was so turned on by it I went to the loo and masturbated. Strange stuff. Never happened again though.

You were probably correct in your thinking. She was testing. Same with my niece. She was waiting for you to respond and she would have responded in kind. I can understand how men not strong enough to resist can get into trouble. It was a turn on, but not one I was going to encourage.

Quote Originally Posted by Bi_Dave View Post
    You were probably correct in your thinking. She was testing. Same with my niece. She was waiting for you to respond and she would have responded in kind. I can understand how men not strong enough to resist can get into trouble. It was a turn on, but not one I was going to encourage.
    Same here. I still think I did the right thing by not stopping her because sexual pleasure isn't something we should be made feel guilty about. But like you, I am appalled by men that abuse young girls (or boys) and I don't believe that incident fell into that category. I too would never encourage it even though it was a turn-on at the time.