Register

Thread: ANAL

TRICK69

ANAL

I want a cock so bad in my ass and say to him fuck me babe fuck me. I might have someone who will, how to you prep for anal sex please help a first timer out.

Re: ANAL

My advice is to get a big tube of lube and squirt half of it up your hole ahead of time and then insert a plug so it doesn't all leak out. Then, just before the big event, use some more around the outside. Your partner will appreciate it too.

clean out good make sure he lube your ass up good

Of course be clean and make sure you are well lubricated another thing to remember is when he’s going inside you push out against his dick head and it likely will go in you easier. This helps with the stretching you’ll encounter.

Enema! Lube! Butt plug! I'm like you, i want a cock in me , my wife would love to see it in me too!

Cleaning is important, butt don't over do it
    Relax
    Lube, select a lube for anal
    relax
    Position, one that you find comfortable to receive cock
    Don't rush or be rushed
    relax
    Lube

Basically its lube, relax and don't be rushed and position .......... oh did I mention lube

first off congratulations on finding someone that you want..
    Once you get things figured out and set up a meet try to have 3/5 days to prep if you are a first time bottom..
    so a couple or a few days before hand start out with a small enigma and then plenty of lube.. practice with a plug or dildo something just a bit bigger than you are comfortable with.. get use to the penetration and feel of something entertaining and being in you..
    then continue this and gradually build up in length and girth.. learn to relax.. use lots of lube.. there is no such thing as to much lube.. inside and out.. again gradually go larger.. feel it stretch and relax.. lube..
    on the day you plan giving yourself to him clean your self a few hours prior.. lube lots of lube.. then use the biggest plug you can stand and insert it 2/3 hours before and leave it in,, wear it to meet him,, let him remove it.. you will have been relaxed on it and have stretched to its size so penetration will be more relaxed and easier and less painful.. relax and lube more lube!!! Relax and more lube!!!

I want to try anal also. 2nd time I was sucked, 2 months ago, he had a huge dildo and I managed to have him put in about 8" but only for a short while. I want a real person in me but he was not able to help me.

Quote Originally Posted by TRICK69 View Post
    I want a cock so bad in my ass and say to him fuck me babe fuck me. I might have someone who will, how to you prep for anal sex please help a first timer out.
    My first experience was when I was barely in my mid-teens. It was with a much older man and he was fairly well-endowed (about 8 inches but thick). He was experienced and advised me the day before how to cleanse. The next day, I went to see him and he squirted about half of a tube of lube into me before we fucked. We started in a standing position initially, with me bent over his kitchen counter. He kept massaging my shoulders and then he entered me gently at first. I didn't feel any pain, just a 'full' feeling. I thought he had fully penetrated me, but that was just the head of his cock.

He took his time and worked it in and out until I was relaxed. Then we went into his living room and he had me kneel in front of his couch with my head and shoulders laying across the seat cushions in a doggy position. They had a large mirror over the fireplace and I watched as he applied more lube into me and started fucking me from behind. He slowly worked his cock back into me, but this time he used more than just the head. It's one thing to get fucked, but it's another when you are able to watch yourself getting fucked in a mirror.

I wasn't sure if it was just my imagination working over time, but I literally heard a popping sound go off in my head and saw stars when he penetrated me fully. He fucked me hard for about 10 minutes. I came all down the front of his couch without even realizing it (actually I thought I had peed). Then he finished in me, which made me feel warm inside. After a minute or so, he went soft and pulled out. He gave me a towel to wipe with and told me I had done a great job... that I had a very tight ass and he would like to fuck me again if I wanted to.

I remember riding my bike home that day. I could feel he cum and the lube leaking out of me into my bathing suit. When I got home, I ran straight up to my room, took off my shorts and grabbed a sock to wipe with. It had been an amazing afternoon. It's not everyday that you get your butt cherry taken. I laid down on my bed for awhile, recounting the whole scene, then I took a shower and masturbated.

I have had a lot of sex - with both women and men - but you never forget your first time!

Quote Originally Posted by jjourneyman View Post
    My first experience was when I was barely in my mid-teens. It was with a much older man and he was fairly well-endowed (about 8 inches but thick). He was experienced and advised me the day before how to cleanse. The next day, I went to see him and he squirted about half of a tube of lube into me before we fucked. We started in a standing position initially, with me bent over his kitchen counter. He kept massaging my shoulders and then he entered me gently at first. I didn't feel any pain, just a 'full' feeling. I thought he had fully penetrated me, but that was just the head of his cock.

He took his time and worked it in and out until I was relaxed. Then we went into his living room and he had me kneel in front of his couch with my head and shoulders laying across the seat cushions in a doggy position. They had a large mirror over the fireplace and I watched as he applied more lube into me and started fucking me from behind. He slowly worked his cock back into me, but this time he used more than just the head. It's one thing to get fucked, but it's another when you are able to watch yourself getting fucked in a mirror.

I wasn't sure if it was just my imagination working over time, but I literally heard a popping sound go off in my head and saw stars when he penetrated me fully. He fucked me hard for about 10 minutes. I came all down the front of his couch without even realizing it (actually I thought I had peed). Then he finished in me, which made me feel warm inside. After a minute or so, he went soft and pulled out. He gave me a towel to wipe with and told me I had done a great job... that I had a very tight ass and he would like to fuck me again if I wanted to.

I remember riding my bike home that day. I could feel he cum and the lube leaking out of me into my bathing suit. When I got home, I ran straight up to my room, took off my shorts and grabbed a sock to wipe with. It had been an amazing afternoon. It's not everyday that you get your butt cherry taken. I laid down on my bed for awhile, recounting the whole scene, then I took a shower and masturbated.

I have had a lot of sex - with both women and men - but you never forget your first time!
    . This made me so horny! My first real time was about the same age from an older gay male, however it was a surprise and very coerced when it happened. He was big too and it hurt, although being bent over his couch getting reamed was something I knew I liked and it was very hot. There’s something about being over the couch that is very fucking hot. I was extremely skinny and luckily very clean back there that day. He stuck his fat finger up my ass first and I’m guessing now determined I was clean enough. Like you I went home oozing his cum out into my undies and masturbated in the shower.

Just take the time to clean out really good , have lube , find someone who can show patience and someone who will be as vocal as yourself I just love hearing you and telling you what I am feeling , needing , wanting