Register

Given an enema 1977

Okay this was weird but a major turn on once it happened but I had an affair with a married woman that was separated in 1977, went over to her house and one thing led to another and she started to grab my then skinny ass and squeeze the cheeks real hard. She soon let me know she?d be playing with my butt if I was gonna stick my cock up her and took me into the bathroom where a big red enema bag was hanging from the shower rod. Well, I?d received enemas as a kid at home many times and hated them then, but I wanted to fuck her so I got on the floor and she eased the nozzle up me and gave me the enema, made me hold it till I cramped and watched me on the toilet purging the water. She let me fuck her then but had her finger in my ass the whole time, then she got me with a handheld dildo in my ass, the plastic 1970s kind of dildo. Anyone ever had an experience like this?

Re: Given an enema 1977

I've never been forced to have an enema, no but if you enjoyed playing with her that's great, you got me hard reading that story.

I guess she just wanted you clean, and probably got off on the idea she could control you like that, as long as you were both happy I think it's a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by elian2 View Post
    I've never been forced to have an enema, no but if you enjoyed playing with her that's great, you got me hard reading that story.

I guess she just wanted you clean, and probably got off on the idea she could control you like that, as long as you were both happy I think it's a lot of fun.
    Really enjoyed it a lot!! I think she was doing things she knew she wasn’t going to be doing with her husband so she let her inhibitions down and went for it! I enjoyed having my ass played with but I kept it secret at the time, so I don’t think she would have picked up on that, and it was nice to be clean for her.

Enemas and sex go hand-in-hand... whether male or female. Especially when having unprotected sex. They're essential for avoiding unwanted messes, and as for oral, it makes the experience much more pleasurable knowing you're not having to deal with a smelly butt or vagina.

My sister, who was a professional figure skater for years, told me that before every performance, she would give herself an enema in order to make her feel lighter. Now she does it as a routine to maintain her health.

my late wife always gave me one before she pegged me with her strapon and a gay nurse i knew did too before he fucked my ass bareback

When I was very young, like late 1950s we lived on a farm first 3 years of my life. It was primitive. Yes I'm fucking old. No indoor bath. We had an old wooden outhouse that my Mom was potty training me in. Well that didn't go so well. I hated it so I'd become constipated. She would give me enemas and I enjoyed it and was hooked for life. I love the clean feeling.

I guess I’m about a generation or so younger, I didn’t grow up out in the country but I got at least 3 2 quart enemas a week. I did have some stomach problems and my doctor recommended the enemas which my mom gave me. For years I hated them, but at some point I began enjoying them but pretended to hate them.

I remember years back a guy fucked me good, came in me, kept it in me for a while then pissed in me, a hot feeling, felt good! I had to be close to the potty and when he pulled out, squeezed my cheeks tight and head for the potty and fart it out!

I've never been forced to have an enema, but I ask my partner, Dave, to administer one before attempting anal penetration. We have used the drugstore variety Fleet enemas, which come in a convenient two pack, but have had better results filling the bulb with a warm, soapy water solution. It feels great, relaxes me, and provides a nice clean feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    I remember years back a guy fucked me good, came in me, kept it in me for a while then pissed in me, a hot feeling, felt good! I had to be close to the potty and when he pulled out, squeezed my cheeks tight and head for the potty and fart it out!
    definitely

I've only ever bottomed for one guy, and only six or seven times., We always began foreplay with him giving me an enema. We started out using the Fleet enemas sold at Walgreen's, but found that enemas with warm, slightly soapy water worked better -- and felt better too. A thorough cleanout is an essential prelude to any kind of anal penetration.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Hadashi View Post
    I've only ever bottomed for one guy, and only six or seven times., We always began foreplay with him giving me an enema. We started out using the Fleet enemas sold at Walgreen's, but found that enemas with warm, slightly soapy water worked better -- and felt better too. A thorough cleanout is an essential prelude to any kind of anal penetration.
    disposables are more likely to cause loose bowels than help prepping for anal sex since they are made to treat constipation. I've always said you are better off throwing out the contents and just filing it with warm tap water. You have the right idea, but I would not advise using soap solution. We used to give Castile Soap enemas for constipation in the hospitals I worked in. Plain warm tap water is all you really need.

My buddy, Dave, prefers to bareback, and typically fills me with an impressive amount of cum. Rather than having his semen dripping out of me backside for the next couple of hours, we've taken to administering a second enema after anal sex.