Register

aroused by spanking

When you were a boy, did you ever get aroused (get an erection) when being spanked? My brother and I were required to pull down pants and briefs and bend over parents' bed for our spankings (with a belt). Often I would get an erection watching my brother and would even get an erection when it was my turn to have to bend over. It happened whether it was my mom or my dad doing the whipping.

Re: aroused by spanking

A lot of people enjoy .. I think I was too scared of the idea to form an erotic thought about it. Also, my mom dated a lot of insecure jerks who used to beat her .. so I never made that sort of connection to the idea.

My parents seldom did, and when they did they used "the board of education" which was a varnished piece of oak that had stencils of two little monopoly children bent over with their little line art butt cheeks showing.

Consequently the sound of a loose belt buckle from an adult man actually makes me intrigued instead of terrified.

By the time I was old enough to even start thinking about sex I had already graduated to the stand in the corner and have a complete emotional meltdown method.

Eddie Murphy does a good impression of this in his Delirious special. "Gaawwd I hate herrr, I wish (sniffles):she would get run over (sniffles) by a bus .. (sobs) ... Waaaggh

One of my best friends growing up did have an accident and soiled himself ... And we were good enough friends that his mom didn't mind me standing there while she was cleaning him. I loved looking at him, but also felt a lot of sympathy since no one really wants to be in that situation. I loved him a lot and still miss him to this day. Seems like we never really stayed in one place too long while I was growing up. It took a bit to get over fear of abandonment when I finally DID start having real relationships because all of my friends would constantly be missing beyond my control.

No one "groomed" me, the feelings were genuine. A few awkward situations did bring them to the surface and made me aware of them, but as they say "sh#$ happens"
    Last edited by elian2; Dec 19, 2023 at 7:08 AM.

Yeah, I'd get a boner sometimes while getting my ass whupped and I think one time when my mom was beating me for something, she noticed my erection and... she just stopped and walked away. It had taken me a long time to figure out why and, of course, I thought it was funny but she probably didn't seeing that getting my ass beaten was arousing me sexually...

Something about a paddle gives me an erection and I got the paddle at school growing up. My school system had a rather strict rule about inspections of the buttocks after the paddling to make sure the student was “ok”, and also before the paddling to be sure there were not any sores, so generally we had to go to the desk and pull down our pants and undies then pull them back up, get paddled, then pull them down again. Sometimes it was done by a female assistant principle or counselor sometimes a male. I can’t explain why paddling turns me on when belts canes etc do not. I got the belt at home and hated it.

I'll confess. While my mother bashed me around a good bit, my dad never did. But the very first time I was spanked by a rather attractive dom I got hard almost immediately and ultimately I came, all over her nylon clad knees and was made to lick it up and then lick her to orgasm. Since then I've been spanked by men, women and trannies, and without fail, spank me for a sufficient amount of time and will invariably cum. What happens next varies by individual and scenario, but I do enjoy it.

my late wife would spank me and i would spank her it turned us both on since she passed away i still like to give and take spanking on a bare ass

Funny story. Myself and two older brothers got into a lot of shit when we were kids and as a result had many spankings with belts. One time something happened and none of us would fess up the doing the deed so all three of us got a few whacks with a belt. Afterwards we scramble upstairs to our room and started laughing about the punishment. Our dad heard us laughing and called us down for a second round. It wasn't so funny the second time around! Unfortunately I don't remember ever being aroused by a spanking.

yes I for one have and still do get sexually aroused from being manhandled and or spanked.. I love feeling strong hands on my body.. being forceful and aggressive.. feeling my ass cheeks being spanked and handled is very erotic to me..

Personally spanking or any corporal punishment does nothing for me, butt I have had both male and female partners who get a buzz being spanked, caned.

One guy I played with would cum though being spanked, when he asked me one time to be caned he was erect at the sight of the cane and his cock exploded cum on the second hit, I stopped butt he said to keep going after a few mins he was rock hard again when he had enough of the cane i gave him a blow job and he gave me a blow job