Register

Thread: Sucking cock

Sucking cock

When sucking cock do you want to know when he is about to cum or be surprised

Re: Sucking cock

suck enough cock and you won't be surprised, I can always tell when a guy is going to cum

I hope I get to suck a lot of cock. Only been with 2 guys

I can always tell, too...

I actually hate it when guys tell me that .. like that's the whole point right? We've been going at this for 20 minutes, you don't have to hesitate .. that's what I've been waiting for or I wouldn't have your dick in my mouth to start with..

It’s fun to know but it’s fun surprise too
    i need to meet people soon

It doesn't matter

Not too long ago, I was blowing this guy in a sauna in another country (so there was a language gap). It seemed like he was nearing his orgasm so he pushed me off him gently. I looked at him like, "it's OK, I want to continue if you're good with it" and he let me go back down on him. Then soon enough he started spasming and I kept gently sucking on him until he seemed done. He looked at me like "Thanks, that was really good for me" and offered me a kleenex to spit into. I looked at him a smiled, "no need". He looked surprised and even humbled that I had swallowed his load. Maybe it's not that common there.

It had been a while for me tho. I had forgotten how thrilling it is to feel the cum jetting into you mouth. The warmth and the taste of it coming right out of the cock. I have no interest in cum play per se, but god it's hawt to swallow a load.
    Last edited by fredward; Nov 28, 2023 at 1:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by elian2 View Post
    I actually hate it when guys tell me that .. like that's the whole point right? We've been going at this for 20 minutes, you don't have to hesitate .. that's what I've been waiting for or I wouldn't have your dick in my mouth to start with..
    Yep - if I didn't want you to cum in my mouth, I wouldn't suck your dick.

i can tell he dont have to say a thing

I mean, I guess it depends on the intonation. Sometimes the guy says it in a sexy way which isn't bad .. but I've also had guys sound like they are doing something wrong and asking for permission. If you didn't force yourself on me and we're both enthusiastic then believe me, you've done nothing wrong.. Just as long as you don't kick me away three seconds after you've cum I'll be happy.
    Last edited by elian2; Nov 28, 2023 at 2:10 PM.

It’s really not a question of wanting to know or being surprised. As you are pleasuring the guy with your tongue, mouth and hands you feel the cock get harder and bigger, his breathing quickens, legs start to quiver, he may moan and all of this is what we enjoy and want because this is leading to the reward we are seeking. Nothing surpasses that feeling of the cock pulsating in my mouth as it ejaculates a hot load of man milk. So it’s not a surprise and if the guy yells out “I’m coming” or words to that effect it just confirms what we already know and desire!

I only been surprised once he was the silent type. All of a sudden, my mouth got warm then salty. Most make all kinds of notice or tell me not to stop.

i like to know that way i dont pull off and miss a drop of cum.

I like to know but the surprise is ok too I always swallow it all and keep going.

Most of the time I can tell but every now and then I get surprised. One guy I was sucking was very quiet, all of a sudden, my mouth got really warm then salty it was yummy but no induction he was going to cum.

I can tell when I'm about to have my mouth filled with cum. His breathing intensifies and so does the hardness of his cock.

I can usually tell, because his thrusts increase, his moans get louder, and can usually feel him throb.

Quote Originally Posted by Warmnsalty View Post
    suck enough cock and you won't be surprised, I can always tell when a guy is going to cum
    I agree you can tell, its a skill worth learning so you can edge the guy

I like to hear the guy tell me in a low, quiet voice to get ready, here it cums - this way I can make sure my mouth it wrapped tight around his cock head - so I dont miss a drop. And I've found if I can look into his eyes - stare into a guys eyes as he cums - and he sees me swallowing - he cums more sometimes - and stays harder after he cums.

its fun both ways......love it either way.

I can usually tell if a guy is about to cum. Regardless, I absolutely love hearing him tell me he's about to cum. For me, it just makes the moment far more enjoyable knowing that for that brief period of time, I had absolute control over his pleasure.

I used to have a FWBs who was super quiet when getting his cock sucked. He never let a whimper, but came like a trainload.

Doesn't matter to me if I know guy is about to cum or not when giving head. What I haven't experienced yet is a heavy cummer cuming in my mouth. The guys that have were light cummers. I'd like to experience really feeling the shots and my mouth filling up (before I swallow)

The way I see it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3829.jpg  

I'm never surprised. His increased breathing and his cock let me know when he's getting ready to fill my mouth with his sperm.

I would love to go down in your beautiful cock and lick every drop.