Register

Thread: Unique CBT?

Unique CBT?

I've posted in the past about my days in the "profession" and crossdressing. And I've posted about my favorite position, which is getting fucked while standing, even better while standing in high heels. Well last night my current lover and I were in the shower, hot water blasting down on us. He was deep inside me and I was on the edge when he reached up and took the shower fixture off it's cradle and held it off my chest, all the while still fucking me. The next thing I knew was that the powerful stream of really hot, hot water was pounding against my balls. Initially it was painful but quite rapidly turned into a very stimulating feeling, and I was sort of moaning with the feelings. I could feel him cum inside me and I began to cum as well. I can tell you that the orgasm was the most intense I've had in a long time. Later he suggested we play again, except this time he pushed me against the wall and massaged my whole body with the pounding hot water, finally getting to my balls again, this time from behind. Once again it was objectionably hot for around half a minute and then turned into something else. I began to hump the wall, and as my orgasm began he finger fucked me while spraying my cock and balls from the front. The orgasm was so strong that I fell to my knees, which was fine as he face-fucked me to completion. I remember some of the girls in Korea would want you to soak in boiling hot water, which they believed was a form of contraception, but this was something different and very enjoyable.

Re: Unique CBT?

Sounds lovely. It is always great to have new sensations.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Quote Originally Posted by biguycancun View Post
    I've posted in the past about my days in the "profession" and crossdressing. And I've posted about my favorite position, which is getting fucked while standing, even better while standing in high heels. Well last night my current lover and I were in the shower, hot water blasting down on us. He was deep inside me and I was on the edge when he reached up and took the shower fixture off it's cradle and held it off my chest, all the while still fucking me. The next thing I knew was that the powerful stream of really hot, hot water was pounding against my balls. Initially it was painful but quite rapidly turned into a very stimulating feeling, and I was sort of moaning with the feelings. I could feel him cum inside me and I began to cum as well. I can tell you that the orgasm was the most intense I've had in a long time. Later he suggested we play again, except this time he pushed me against the wall and massaged my whole body with the pounding hot water, finally getting to my balls again, this time from behind. Once again it was objectionably hot for around half a minute and then turned into something else. I began to hump the wall, and as my orgasm began he finger fucked me while spraying my cock and balls from the front. The orgasm was so strong that I fell to my knees, which was fine as he face-fucked me to completion. I remember some of the girls in Korea would want you to soak in boiling hot water, which they believed was a form of contraception, but this was something different and very enjoyable.
    Reminds me of a former FWB who liked me to dress in a short skirt and heels. He liked fuck me from behind in a bent - standing position while I would brace myself with my hands against the wall or other object such as a couch or chair. He also loved when I would kneel and suck him from behind while he stood facing away from me. Both positions were very hot and always resulted in plenty of cum.

I don't keep the water too hot but I do love to use the shower head on the pulse setting. While I'm jerking off I like to spray it on my asshole, then my taint and last I spray my balls from underneath. It makes for an incredible orgasm!

does not sound like torture to me, sounds like nothing but pleasure.
    SIGNATURE

I enjoy getting a BJ just as much as the next guy, possibly more, giving one is another level up though.

maybe i'm out of the loop , but what does cbt stand for ?

Quote Originally Posted by marine20 View Post
    cock and ball torture

Quote Originally Posted by marine20 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jjourneyman View Post
    cock and ball torture
    It can take a little bit of faith and trust to place your jewels in the hands of another.

If its done right its more of a tease than torture. CBT can range from a mild tying to ball busting, sounding to chastity, wax to electrics, a combination of all of these and a whole lot more

You lost me at the "torture" part.

Watching guys stim with electroejaculation was kind of fun, but only if they are willing. I can imagine you have to be careful not to burn anything. Heck the cow milking machine looked kind of interesting too.

A friend turned me onto the pleasures of sounding when I was in my 20s. I now have two sets of rods, one is solid stainless steel and the other is hollow and can be used in conjunction with my steel or silicone cock cages. While I don't think they would appeal to everyone, I find them super erotic and fun to use during long edging sessions. I've also used them together a few times while bottoming and have found that I can cum multiple times almost at will.