Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: It?s Been a ?Double Header? Kind of Week

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    Wow I am so Happy for you! God Almighty I am so Jonesin' to give a guy a BJ...And getting it on a regular basis too!. . . .
    Thanks! For the more prolific cocksuckers here, the accounts of my exploits may seem a bit sophomoric. After fits and starts several years ago with a long break in between, I finally sucked a cock again in Dec 2022 and it was like something clicked and since then, I have been a cock and cum slut. I decided to describe several encounters on this thread for continuity and so that I can occasionally re-read them, re-live them, and realize how much of a slitty cocksucker I have become and will yet become.

For those who are less experienced but have a strong WANT to suck cock, all I can say is do it and keep at it. Eventually, it will be a part of you — something you crave, something you MUST do. I am still very much in love with pussy and everything about women and my desire for pussy is not diminished by my need for cock. It’s an expanded sense of sexuality and it’s erotic, kinky and deeply fulfilling.
    Last edited by BeauKnerr; Mar 20, 2024 at 8:19 PM.

So, the following day after my last encounter with the multiple shooter, I ended up getting some new cock and cum from a guy I had been chatting with recently. He is getting divorced from his wife and lives alone. He wanted to suck me as well, so I went to his place after work. He started sucking me first and for some reason I just was not getting into it and could not cum. Something about the guy just was not turning me on. But dammit, I was not going to leave without some sperm in my belly. So I sucked him and he fed me a huge load. I thought I had taken it all but when I pulled off of him, there were a few globs of thick white cum on his shaft, so I cleaned him off to get it all.

Perhaps as some kind of cosmic sign, a couple of hours later, I started having profuse watery diarrhea that lasted for a couple of hours. I know it was an allergic reaction to his semen because I react the exact same way whenever I eat my own cum (which is odd that I have become allergic to my own later in life). But I have never had that with any of the 15 other guys I have swallowed thus far. I am curious whether others here have ever experienced that.

Nevertheless, I am happy that I took his load so that I could count it as another man swallowed, but I will not be going back. Funny, while I was at his place, one of my other married semi-regulars emailed me to asked if I could suck him. I wish the timing could have worked out so that I could have had 3 loads in 2 days. But I am not complaining!
    Last edited by BeauKnerr; Mar 25, 2024 at 11:10 AM.

The semi-regular guy who I missed last week hit me up today and we met up at the old familiar parking garage. I gave him some great deepthroat head, but it took him longer than usual to cum. He blamed it on some new medication, but it was no big deal since I got some extra throat training and finally claimed the load I was after, which is the fifth I have sucked out of him. I had not asked him previously, but he did confirm today that he still shoots live sperm. I told him, “You are giving me the good stuff!”

So the month of March is a new personal best. I’ve swallowed 5 loads, all from 5 different men. Six, I suppose, if you count the load of my own cum that I ate from my wife’s pussy last weekend. Lol

They say that if you do not keep score, you are just practicing. I am not sure whether that applies to cocksucking, but I?ve been keeping a log of all the guys I have sucked and swallowed. It started out years ago just as a way to keep track of the history of the men and timeframes and what I did with them. Now, that I have returned to cocksucking with a renewed vigor and commitment after an eight year hiatus, it has become more of a scoreboard and motivational tool to track and set goals in my progress to become a veteran and expert level cocksucker and cumslut. I have also started tracking whether the men I suck are feeding me live sperm, because that is a huge kink of mine. In the past 15 months, I have added 14 more men sucked and 19 more loads swallowed from 12 of those men. One guy had a condition that prevented him from cumming; the other was the black guy who I spit out as I previously descibed. In many cases, I have the real names of the guys; in other cases, just descriptions. Any bets on what my stats will be at year end 2024?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3529.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	62238