Register

View Poll Results: Your wife/girlfriend with the other guy (MMF threesome)

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • He can eat her pussy

70 83.33%
  • She can suck his cock

74 88.10%
  • He can fuck her pussy

70 83.33%
  • He can fuck her in the ass

44 52.38%
  • He can cum on her face/body

61 72.62%
  • He can cum in her mouth

61 72.62%
  • He can cum in her pussy

62 73.81%
  • He can cum in her ass

35 41.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your wife/girlfriend with the other guy

MULTIPLE CHOICE: If you've ever been or want to be in a MMF threesome, what are you OK with your wife doing with the other guy?

Select all that apply

Attachment 56407
    Last edited by JordanCD; Nov 24, 2020 at 11:47 AM.

Re: Your wife/girlfriend with the other guy

Quote Originally Posted by JordanCD View Post
    MULTIPLE CHOICE: If you've ever been or want to be in a MMF threesome, what are you OK with your wife doing with the other guy?

Select all that apply

Attachment 56407
    in for a penny, in for a pound.

It's more fun to see all of that ... and appreciate how much she enjoys it.

Whatever she wants him to do is fine with me...

My wife let’s the men play together for awhile but then joins in.

I would say whatever she is wanting. (I would request that the cum go in her pussy or my mouth)

Quote Originally Posted by Bivado View Post
    I would say whatever she is wanting. (I would request that the cum go in her pussy or my mouth)
    Interesting. In your all's experience does your woman prefer receiving cum in a particular orifice/part of the body?

My wife will take it in the mouth (but spit rather than swallow), in her pussy, on anywhere on her body, but not on her face, and definitely NOT in her ass (she says it feels weird). Of course, I want to put it where she doesn't want it

when my wife was seeing other men , there were no limits on what she could do. she kissed men , took cock in all three fuck holes, was given enemas , was tied up , blindfolded , spanked and loved all of it. when she would get home , i ate her ass (which still had some cum in it ) then fucked the hell out of her . she loved the idea of being fucked by two men in the same day . i really miss those times !

Why, all of them, of course.

As long as there are condoms for penetration, I'm good with them all ... and I speak from experience.

My wife, on the other hand, would not be interested in #5, 6, or 8 (no facials, no anal).

Interesting how most guys are OK with their wives getting a mouthful or pussy full of cum, but a lot less are OK with her doing anal/anal cumshots. I'd love to watch my wife take a bunch of fat cocks deep in her ass, and have a loose, cum-filled gape afterwards that I can eat out and bury my dick in.

Like so:
    Attachment 56428
    Last edited by JordanCD; Nov 25, 2020 at 2:35 PM.

how about all the above

when we used to play together and the couple of times she has played by herself she is/was free to do whatever it is she is in the mood for that particular session. altho anal was vey seldom and she always said that on cum on her body is a waste of good cum

All of them, especially if I get to watch and clean them both up.

In this fantasy scenario I would like her to let go and enjoy it with no restrictions from me.

None of the acts in the pictures would be even close to the limits of my fantasy wife.

All of the sexual encounters my wife and I have enjoyed have been where the other guy has had the enjoyment of cumming in her pussy, ass, mouth, on her face and me sucking his cum from her pussy. we both enjoy this and to be honest it doesn't happen often enough for either of us

Quote Originally Posted by Bidirectional4u View Post
    All of the sexual encounters my wife and I have enjoyed have been where the other guy has had the enjoyment of cumming in her pussy, ass, mouth, on her face and me sucking his cum from her pussy. we both enjoy this and to be honest it doesn't happen often enough for either of us
    Sounds fabulous.

Sorry, I don't share my toys with others.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Mrs Warm is up for anything other than facials and swallowing, she doesn't want cum on her face or mouth, in her ass, pussy or on her tits are fine. I prefer guys cum in her pussy, cream pie clean up is my fav MMF activity.

yes all the above but never had my ex wife do that I wish I had her do that with other men

Wifey was a wild child, hot as hell hippie chick in her younger days and had tremendous oral talents and loved, absolutely craved sucking cocks. She would give you a blowjob just like shaking hands when you first met. When we started getting serious, she would still ask my permission to give a cetain guy one of her world class blowjobs and I really enjoyed watching her do her thing. Her signature move was going topless (34 C's), get on her knees with her hands behind her back very submissively and work that dick with her mouth and throat.

All but no anal for my wife and she prefers to eat the cum not wear it.

Everything she wants to do! Having a mmf is, for me, all about her pleasure and if she wants something, I am more than happy for her to have it.

Thread hijack! lol What about my guy with the guy? Now that he is openly doing this nowadays. Ooohhhhh Okay I will not hijack the thread.

I will do pretty much anything with the other guy so as long as he will do it with my man as well, especially cum in our mouths and while f***ing him in his a** filling him full of cum (& me, I'm okay with that)!

Everything!

She can enjoy anything she want's now since she can't get pregnant. We were much safer before but now I love when another man unloads in her.

Nothing is off limits

My wife would be game for a lot of this except she's never had any desire for anything anal.

we were swingers for years before kidsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	goodolddays1.jpg 
Views:	738 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	57468my wife is the blond

She first told him he should not cum in her as she lovingly looked at me. Five minutes later she was telling him just the opposite.
    Really wasn’t up to me.