Register

Leaving the site

Doesn't look like you can delete your own profile on here and nothing new has been going on here been on here since 2019 think it's time to go if I decide to come back I'll think about it.... bye

Re: Leaving the site

​ Bye sorry to see you go..

Well, I hate to see you go. As with all sites they have their ebb and flow. I'm a member of 3 other sites and it's the same. We will be here.

Hey DD, what are these other sites? I too am looking for some fresh faces and commentary ( though not planning to leave here)

Hate to see anyone go. I wish there were more sites for guys like us out there. Still miss the old Shybi-guys site. That was a lot of fun when it was hoppin. I'd love to find one like it again.

Sorry to see you go but i do understand your frustration. I joined on January 2019 initially hoping to connect with a like minded guy in my area however as with every other site no one near me so that was out. I don't log on as much lately since activity level is steadily declining and the same posts and questions are being repeated.

I was a member of many other sites in the past such as Sex Forum / Bisexual and also The Experience Project had quite a few bisexual and bicurious guys . Those sites were lots of fun !

Pretty much everyone has moved to reditt and discord these days. So I understand.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Well there's Hip Forum, Just us boys, older gay men. I came over like KDaddy and papa smurf did when ShiBi-Guys shut down. Yes still miss that site and as with any forum they can get stale.

Quote Originally Posted by DD788Snipe View Post
    Well there's Hip Forum, Just us boys, older gay men. I came over like KDaddy and papa smurf did when ShiBi-Guys shut down. Yes still miss that site and as with any forum they can get stale.
    Interestingly enough I had seen Shy- Bi-Guys site and had decided to sign up on it only to discover it wasn't there anymore. Not many sites like this anymore.