Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Nudes online

Anyone else take nudes of themselves and post them anonymously? I like thinking that someone is seeing me nude. Mostly don't get a lot of comment back. But when I do, instant jardon. I do some video but that takes some editing getting my face out of it.

Re: Posting Nudes online

I do post videos (short clips) of myself, Using my toys or taking it from my sex machine, also some other more fetishy stuff. I agree, instant hard-on when someone likes them.

NO I have not. I enjoy my anonymity.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Yeah, lots of nudes, almost all without my face showing. They're mostly profile pictures on two or three forums, some depicting playtime with friends. I don't force them on anyone who doesn't want to see them, and I love the thought of others enjoying them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinktoes View Post
    I do post videos (short clips) of myself, Using my toys or taking it from my sex machine, also some other more fetishy stuff. I agree, instant hard-on when someone likes them.
    Have always thought about getting a sex machine

Quote Originally Posted by SilkyHoseLover View Post
    Yeah, lots of nudes, almost all without my face showing. They're mostly profile pictures on two or three forums, some depicting playtime with friends. I don't force them on anyone who doesn't want to see them, and I love the thought of others enjoying them.
    Yep... no fave pics for me as well.

Yes I’ve posted my cock and my butt before, it’s been awhile. It does turn me on to know others see me and want some of it.

I post pics of me all of the time. I post pics of my cock, ass, me cumming and a few of me sucking with most of my face cropped. I love the idea of people getting off to them. I hope someone will see them and want to meet.

Yes posted some of me, so has my ex wife.

TRICK69

I have posted my dick my ass and cuming. I have done some vids with no face shots, like always there are some who like them and some who don't.

A few here and there.

I like getting dirty talk messages about them. Gets my cock dripping.

I love taking blowjob selfies - love looking at myself with a cock in my mouth.

Have posted a few but like most here, no face shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Robtiti View Post
    Have posted a few but like most here, no face shots.
    I did have pics of my GF giving me a BJ, then this site did some kind of reset and they were deleted.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by IncuBI slut View Post
    A few here and there.

I like getting dirty talk messages about them. Gets my cock dripping.
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Take.it.Easy View Post
    I love taking blowjob selfies - love looking at myself with a cock in my mouth.
    Interesting

Have posted a few. None with my face showing, and mostly shots of my ass or from behind. Love getting responses from anyone turned on by them, but it doesn't always happen.

I post pictures of my cock never my face. Guys are always telling me what a nice cock I have, it's a turn on and has got me some fine ass over the years

I post pics and videos of me naked, sucking cocks and getting fucked that others have taken while I am doing things for them I may have some posted in my profile, of not just ask me

I used to post pics of my body, cock and ass - especially when active on hook-up sites. I don't anymore since I saw someone using one of my pics in their profile (I know because I have a very distinct birthmark above my penis).

Like a lot of other people on here, I would never post a face pic. Having your dick pick stolen is bad enough.

I post on fetlife.com

I do, I love doing it, but I don't have many on this site, I have my dick, my ass

I own my own sex forum and I post naked pics there

Is it a sight you could share for others to look and post pics?
    Bi Versatile
    North Idaho.
    Spank that ass!

Quote Originally Posted by ImBiVersatile View Post
    Fetlife.com

Quote Originally Posted by ImBiVersatile View Post
    I post on Nudeweb.com & xvideos.com

I love posting identifiable pics of myself online. I get a rush from it - knowing I could be recognised. Full frontal shots with a hard cock or if I?m feeling brave/horny/stupid I?ll post some pics of me with a stranger?s dick in my mouth or with my face covered in cum.
    I often post to a website for exposure where they get deleted automatically after a period of time which can be extended. It makes me hard as fuck watching the countdown timer, or seeing it get extended.

I have posted anonymous nudes online and I've been on cam before anonymously, I'm also quite sure there are pictures/videos of me out there giving head... because I was young and dumb and caught in the moment.

Where do you post them?

Quote Originally Posted by Huey1N View Post
    Where do you post them?
    Used to post them on Craigslist and forums and such.