Register

Favorite thread....

I was just now going through some of the older forum threads and got to wondering, how many of you have an all-time favorite ?? , for me " Rate my Ass" is probably at the top of the list ( I REALLY love a sexy ass, and don't care if it's on a guy or a girl ) ......anyone else have a favorite ???....

Re: Favorite thread....

A lot of my favourite threads are gone, they go back years to a time when the site was more than just cock stories and pics, there was often non sexual discussions.....

One of my all time favourite was volties pics thread where he shared pics of his travels and a bit of information about the areas he visited. Others were discussion threads about life and lived experiences, which were bloody interesting.

It was also the days of many female members who were valued for their brains and humour, rather than just their bodies and sex acts......ironically a good number of the debate threads I also enjoyed, as there was respect for others opinions with an agreement to disagree.......sadly many threads, like members have been lost over time, and all I have is memories rather than links to share.....
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Being newer to this site for me the best thread i have read is this one. It has some very hot memories in it!
    https://bisexual.com/forum/showthrea...ucked-by-a-guy
    Bi Versatile
    North Idaho.
    Spank that ass!

My favourite threads are the ones where people relate sexual experiences they've had, including the lead up. I especially enjoy "first time" stories and "hotel/bar pickup" stories, where there's a little doubt and hesitation before going forward.

Yo tambien

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    A lot of my favourite threads are gone, they go back years to a time when the site was more than just cock stories and pics, there was often non sexual discussions.....

One of my all time favourite was volties pics thread where he shared pics of his travels and a bit of information about the areas he visited. Others were discussion threads about life and lived experiences, which were bloody interesting.

It was also the days of many female members who were valued for their brains and humour, rather than just their bodies and sex acts......ironically a good number of the debate threads I also enjoyed, as there was respect for others opinions with an agreement to disagree.......sadly many threads, like members have been lost over time, and all I have is memories rather than links to share.....
    LLD is right, when the women of Bisexual.com were active, this site was a true community. Sadly, they have been driven away by the various Trolls who were allowed to be openly hateful in every way, without consequence for their behavior.

Also, when this site had its chat feature, the site was more of a community.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

While I come to this site for the sexual adventures stories, and hung4you is one of my favorites, I especially enjoy the ones that are thoughtfully well written. But I'll add that over the years I have gotten a lot of good and honest information about related bisexual issues or experiences. It has helped open my attitudes towards all kinds of bisexual activities and I'm a more tolerant person (kinda always was...) seeing how many guys and women enjoy them and see them as enhancing their lives.

Among my favorites are first-time stories and... cocksucking because I have always been utterly fascinated with these things and I continue to learn some stuff about myself in this and other men who are like me.