Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Small penis humiliation

It just goes against my personality to berate or humiliate anyone for anything. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with getting turned on by it but I'm not your guy.

I mean it's a little sad that I likely won't get fucked as a part of being made love to but why let a good opportunity for enjoyment go to waste? Always made it work somehow, I would love to lap my tongue against your man-clit repeatedly while you moan and buck your hips and grind your crotch against me.

I mean it's what nature gave you .. and it's all good to me as long as you're clean and we're both enjoying ourselves ..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	62066Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	62066Lucky you! Glad to see your wife can enjoy your fetish, too. Now, the big questions, has she outed you to any of your friends? OMG, that would drive me crazy. Gonna post my little guy soon!
    Last edited by Justaguy325; Dec 20, 2023 at 3:34 PM. Reason: Learned how to navigate site, added pix

Please humiliate me! Make me feel so inferior to a real man. I know I don't measure up but I want to be told and reminded that I am not a man or enough man to make a man or woman feel good. Please Humiliate me please.

Okay, which one of you wants your clit licked first??

(I'm normally very loving and nuzzly, but you asked for it ..)

Fingering you up the ass while my tongue laps against your little guy is about as close to I get to humiliation. I HOPE that you're gonna whimper for more and push my finger deeper inside you. We could make you cum SEVERAL different times sucking your man clit combined with a fast fingering prostate massage.

It's hard being angry at you when I am able to take the whole thing in my mouth at once and make you moan against me. We could have a lot of fun role playing since you're now old enough to know EXACTLY what you wan

Spread your legs and be a good boy for me, we'll both (all) make each other feel REALLY good. (nuzzles)
    Last edited by elian2; Dec 27, 2023 at 11:54 PM.

How about you lay on your stomach as I approach your gently from behind, kiss you on the nape of the neck, cup your breasts and gently press against you with the warmth and weight of my body?

I'm sure you can feel my wet cock between your legs and we spoon close together. I reach down between your legs and rub your little cock over and over again, cupping your dick and balls in one hand, gently milking until your little nub becomes quite erect?

You don't think you're getting away that easily right? Have to stop a few times just on the edge of orgasm to make sure you really want it. Are you rubbing against me to let me know just how much you want fucked?

(I never really wanted to dominate much after seeing grown men beat my mom, but this is actually a bit fun if it's consensual and done the "right" way.)
    Last edited by elian2; Dec 28, 2023 at 4:45 AM.

They say size does not matter. Well, in the locker room, it does. There is no running away from having a nub versus something that at least hangs down. I am sure bigger guys, being polite, don?t say anything, but they are happy they are not so small.

The only thing I regret is that I'm not likely to be fucked, but .. it's not the end of the world. I've ALWAYS been fascinated by the different sizes and shapes between people's legs. I was staring so intently at the ballet guys and a few girls although it was of course more obvious with the guys.

We can still have some fun, I would have loved to do exactly what I wrote above with anyone who is a bit more submissive. (Or have the same done to me).

Sometimes the imagination is easier than reality though. Anyway, I'm tired. Have a good night (snuggles)