Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Sexually Frustrated Married Men

@phalluster, yeah, I know what you mean; I was born in that era and I know the mindset all too well and have had the "you don't need to do that" conversation along with the "what am I supposed to do when I want more sex and you don't" one and, nope, talking about it just wasn't done. As far as the "real permission," that could be a minefield (and tends to be); one the one hand, you want to talk to her about this but on the other, yeah, nah, that's okay. But...

Quote Originally Posted by swvsucker View Post
    I consider myself a dedicated cocksucker and always have. I have never needed or desired reciprocation. As a result of this I am always up-front with guys and tell them that I really just want to be a "service provider" for them. Over the years I have found that married men are by far the ones who most want to take advantage of what I offer and frustrated married men are always my most regular feeders.
    When I place ads, I state that I am looking for a married guy who isn't getting everything he needs at home. When someone contacts me, I clarify that I am a no recip guy....that's what turns me on. I want to be sure going in that I am to be used with no expectations or desire for the favor to be returned. I'm sub and I like being sub.

Was sexually frustrated at home, but after hormone replacement sex at home is good. But the frustration built up over the seven years prior to the hormones, make me wish I had gone further in experimenting with a buddy in my youth. Wondering what I missed out on. I wanted to suck him off so much ,but was afraid. I think if I had the nerve to do it ,it would have led to him fucking me. And I think I would have been his pussy till we got lucky with girls. I would've been happy to swing both ways . My wife knows I want sex with a man, and she says she would love to see a man fuck and cum in me. Keep hoping.

I am , I enjoy sex with my wife but I enjoy sucking a nice cock now and again too and it's been awhile and I need some but it's hard to find out where I live .
    I like 8" or bigger ,I was finding that while working in the city but I haven't work in over a year due to health and my wife is always around as well .

You are the sweetest giver, thinking of another's needs like that.

I will say not all men seek that cause they ain't getting it at home, for some it's just an add on.

On the other side of that is wives like me who get turned on seeing hubby get sucked and him sucking and fucking others .
    Loads and loads of fun, currently wish to have a service sub as wonderful as you to service him with me, maybe someday I will find one that matches our hypersexuality and depth of freakiness.

Keep helping out those married men to relieve thier frustrations, you are doing wonderful giving. 🙂

It's going on a month now since I first placed my ad on Double List. This target group has worked for me. I have received some good connections from it - some of these guys seemed to respond and followed through quite well. My time is limited so there are drawbacks - overall, though, I've enjoyed this. The interesting thing these men have had in common - not one of them has bad-mouthed his wife - he simply doesn't understand why she lost interest in him which ultimately is a blow to him, his ego, which we all know is important and hurts a man. Not one of these men has been arrogant or pushy or full of themselves - if anything, they've been a bit shy at first, a bit humble and seem appreciative of what I offer.
    I've enjoyed an increase in variety from the men who stand or sit before me and drop their pants - and trust me to take care of them. It's really pretty terrific.

When you find your niche and that one thing that works, it's pretty sweet. There are so many SFMs out there who are looking for something as "simple" as a blowjob to wanting to plow a guy's south forty and it seems that if you target your message "right at" these guys, yeah, you at least get their attention and, hopefully, more than just their attention!

I can relate as I have been married to a beautiful woman for 32 years, but due to a lot of recent drama in her life we stopped haveing sex a little over 6 years ago. I have decided to get back to my bi side so if anyone in the Phoenix area would like to play, male or female, I would enjoy either. I've been told that I'm a good cocksucker and a Great pussy eater. Looking for someone interested in NSA fun. Thanks.

I love my guy’s and love giving them what they want and need.. they all are good guy’s.. in all the years I have been servicing these guy’s I have met only a very few that weren’t very sweet guy’s.. there have been a couple that it was not hard to figure out why they weren’t getting it at home but only a couple.. keep at it.. these guys need al the help ( pussy ) we can give them.. lol!!

I have an observation on these new visitors/friends I've made in this past month: Each one of them comes in, and we settle in. Inevitably, the first timers would motion to my couch and ask if this was where we were gonna... and then they would drop their pants and sit down. I just sort of accepted this as the way it is, but I got thinking and wondered - what? Not one of them gave me the chance to make them feel comfortable - maybe a hand on their chest and the other hand on their crotch... and then tug at his belt and zipper...
    Nope - just came in. sat down and got what they came for.

What do you think of that?

I think there's nothing usual or even wrong with that since a lot of guys just want to get off and go on about the rest of their day. I get that you're a lot more... amorous than that and that's fine but, yeah, some guys just ain't feeling that part of things and I wouldn't worry about it. I personally think that even if they behave like this, it's still a win for you because you got to suck them off and I know that you understand that there will be guys who wouldn't mind being more amorous - and if they have the time an/or inclination to be.

Take the win and learn from these situations about men and yourself, too. It's like I sometimes have to remind my protege: You can't expect a guy to want to do what you want to do; he has his own idea of how things are supposed to go but the other guy has his own idea, too. So if he just comes in and wants to get right to it without preamble, okay and more so since he's gonna let you do what you want to do to him in the first place. Win/win even if it's not "winning" the way you really want to and if he's okay with his level of comfort, it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    I think there's nothing usual or even wrong with that since a lot of guys just want to get off and go on about the rest of their day. I get that you're a lot more... amorous than that and that's fine but, yeah, some guys just ain't feeling that part of things and I wouldn't worry about it. I personally think that even if they behave like this, it's still a win for you because you got to suck them off and I know that you understand that there will be guys who wouldn't mind being more amorous - and if they have the time an/or inclination to be.

Take the win and learn from these situations about men and yourself, too. It's like I sometimes have to remind my protege: You can't expect a guy to want to do what you want to do; he has his own idea of how things are supposed to go but the other guy has his own idea, too. So if he just comes in and wants to get right to it without preamble, okay and more so since he's gonna let you do what you want to do to him in the first place. Win/win even if it's not "winning" the way you really want to and if he's okay with his level of comfort, it is what it is.
    @KDaddy23 thanks for that... definitely a good and true assessment. I actually hadn't thought much of it until today = kinda ran them through my head - seemed like a common theme. these guys are nervous - they are coming into an unfamiliar setting - both the house and the guy and the circumstances - so for them to know I will follow their lead - which I made clear before they arrived - You are rigtht also to know that if he made more moves, I would be receptive to it.

Quote Originally Posted by MissRina View Post
    On the other side of that is wives like me who get turned on seeing hubby get sucked and him sucking and fucking others .
    Loads and loads of fun, currently wish to have a service sub as wonderful as you to service him with me, maybe someday I will find one that matches our hypersexuality and depth of freakiness.
    100% agree!!! You go gal!

Quote Originally Posted by stevelover View Post
    If my wife said she was done having sex and therefore so was I, without any discussion or consideration. That's some passive aggressive manipulative BS that I would not put up with.
    Luckily my wife is thoughtful and considerate.
    Excellent! Keep that wifey pleased!

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlestyx View Post
    others seem to think "he's a senior citizen and still wants sex? - dirty old man!"
    There are idiots on all levels of existence!

I like what I have and she still turns me on in spite of her efforts to avoid doing so.
    Makes no sense to me, as a wife who went through a time of lost interest I still always made certain my husband knew I loved him and understood that he needed sex but only after counseling. We talked extensively about it all my issues and his after seeking help. Even though I wasn't available physically I got that it is part of marriage and him being a sexual person. We purchased more sex toys and devices during this period than any other. I encouraged him to play. At this time we were monogamous and there are plenty of things that can be done. We are married for crying out loud we are still partners in all of it.

What amazes me is how a woman like my wife can go from having wildfires in her loins to complete zero over such a short period. In my wife's case I understand a bit as she's always been a bit of a *VERY* responsive "pillow princess". She loved intercourse and was pretty active during it, but giving oral or anything else directly involving a cock was never really her thing. So when she lost the part of sex she enjoyed most (by far) I can understand how she'd lose enthusiasm.
    For me it during this time, it's like someone reached in my head and flipped the switch off.

Having said that, I'm guessing she just figures I'll "take matters in hand" and deal with my sexual frustrations that way. She's never inquired... we talk about sex once in a long while and she agrees we should do something, but then when suggestions are made is never interested even though it has had a hugely beneficial effect on our relationship in general when we did have even just some oral fun. How she really justifies the situation to herself I am never quite sure.
    I call it brain/heart blind. I didn't process it at first. I was in my own stupor/funk my husband sat me down to tell me how bad it truly was. He didn't want to be inconsiderate but he also needed to be upfront with me. He told me he was having difficulties saying no to women wanting sex because of his desire for sex. He convinced me to go to counseling, we did. It help us both better understand what I was going through so I could learn to process it all. Then we went to a sex therapist who understood the grief process and the effects it has on marriage, especially sexually. That is what I was talking about earlier, we added sex devices to help. We set up sex system, room, etc. to help my husband while I walked through my sorrow.

I've pondered the possibility of finding a M/F bi couple, but none I've encountered have any interest in a solo married male. I suppose one can dream... I deeply miss a woman's body and the pheromones. If I could have both and no worries of the woman latching onto me?
    I agree this would be a good setting but my husband and I would never consider it unless your wife knew all about it and was on board with it. You truly need to discuss how desperate you feel. It worked for me. My husband was in such a state, had he not flat out told me ? I need sex. I'm married, I need married sex. I am not a monk and I do not want to be alone in this, I need sex that is not lonely.

As to what puts the notion of having sex with another man into the head of someone who has no prior interest? Well, it isn't the 50s any more. Guys read Penthouse Letters and probably got a little titillated.. seeds were planted (so to speak). Desperation breeds desperate solutions. I completely understand not wanting to drag another woman into the frame and for many reasons.
    I agree. I would much rather my husband say, ?If you will no longer F me can I with a man?? Than say that about another woman.

I've discussed things with him and while he thinks I'm nuts to still be interested in women (he wishes his wife would lose interest!)
    That is sad, very, very sad.

As I mentioned in another thread, my VERY recent discovery that I am anally orgasmic (where has that been hiding for five decades?) perhaps kinda throws a new light on things. We got together this morning and he while couldn't get hard enough to penetrate me (he's in his mid-70s) he used my toy on me and OMG, OMG, OMG... the orgasm started almost immediately, went on and on and was so intense I scarcely noticed when I actually physically came (in his mouth).
    So many married men have no idea. It took a long time to convince my husband of this and even longer that the real deal taking you and cumming in you anally would blow your mind even more. No joke, we wives all know that in our group, my husband is the best lay of us all. He totally gets it now.

He has a few younger buddies he plays with and today was kinda showing me pics of them suggestively. Not sure I want to go there, either!
    Not certain I am following you on this. We probably should discuss this on a side note. I am missing something here and also seeing something I want to point out but do not wish to distract from my main responses here.

So it is a "rock and hard place" situation, one where it seems I won't end up with what I really want most no matter what I do.

In a little PS - there is a married Hindu Indian lady whose husband gave up sex very early with whom I had a very brief FWB fling before I met my wife. We've remained friends over the years and lately she's been sorta begging if please, please we could start having sex again. I'm not wildly attracted to her, but... *sigh*
    I cannot say it loud enough, you need to talk with your wife and work all of this out, somehow. I am my husband's best friend and vice versa, we are going to talk it out, work it out, there is always a way. Sometimes we need help. So many example in our life I could give but I could never handle losing my best friend because I wasn't doing my very best to help him/us.
    Last edited by wifekinky4husband; Dec 7, 2022 at 9:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phalluster View Post
    Excellent question KDaddy. I don't think I do since I masturbate all the time and have not asked for permission. But there is the tacit belief (which I think is very common in marriages) that I should only be getting sexual pleasure from her. She was raised in a very traditional home in the Leave it to Beaver era and a lot of that way of thinking is in her brain. We do have sex and when we do it is good, but what is enough for her is not enough for me. I think she knows that I masturbate (she has caught me a couple of times) and it is one of those things we just don't talk about. What I really want is not just her permission or acceptance but her embrace of the fact that I love her, and I love my dick. After that would be loving other dicks but that, I think, would be asking too much.
    I am laughing my butt off. This is so true. I only know guys how love their dicks. I know there are some out there who might not but everyone guy I have even met loves their dick! I love it them too! Couples need to learn to talk, to communicate about EVERYTHING! My husband told me before we married, he loves his dick, seeing it, touching it, playing with it, jerking off lots and lots, when he told me how much he masturbated I asked him how he had anything left for me? He said for me to spend a 3-day weekend with him and find out. That was the weekend I ate more cum from one man than ever in my life. It?d take half dozen guys prior to that. Plus he pounded the dickens out of me all weekend. I was sold. No worries.

Sit her down and tell her. You want to open up to her in all areas of your life. You want to grow even closer to her with her, share all of your life with her. You need more sex than she does, you want more, you want her to be a part of more. Then ask her if she has any suggestions on how to go about it, anything goes. If she is like most, she will not have anything; you will need to list out conservative ideas working into more creative. My husband did this with me. We still play this way as well as how we have progressed. I wouldn?t mention the other dicks, maybe one day but not now. It took my husband years to except that and long road of preparation and I was okay with it never happening.

Quote Originally Posted by purely4fun View Post
    I recently discovered sucking cock and found I love it. Though I'm happily married and actually have a good sex life at home, there's something about a married guy unloading in my mouth that just drives me crazy. I love feeling them cum and then swallowing their sperm. So much so, that I actually prefer blow and go's. I suck them, they cum, I swallow, and everyone leaves happy. The challenge is, the more I do it, the more I want to do it.
    Yes it is VERY addicting. What I still do not get is why so many wives never get that addiction? I did and never lost it over all. I know I had a brief stint with another issue that caused me to check out but once I checked back in my desire came back with a vengeance. So much so I love to compete with my husband for it.

Any thoughts on that anyone? Why so many wives don't get addicted and so many men do? We now have 10 couples and all of our women enjoy it but 6 of us are addicted to it. All of the men are now except the 2 new ones who have yet to give in to it.

Quote Originally Posted by CockHummer View Post
    Yes. Cock sucking can and often does become an obsession. I mean, how could it not be? It's that good, as far as I'm concerned. If it could be arranged, I would just sit in a chair for two or three hours once a week and have lines of men brought in front of me, for me to suck them off one by one and eat their cum. Just thinking of that and imagining how different but erotically beautiful they might all be. I know it's probably a stupid thing to say, but I don't understand how any men can be truly straight if they are open minded and have not been raised browbeaten to see that homosexual behavior as somehow evil. A cock just invites you to suck it, and it is so hot and enjoyable to do, the shape, the colors, and the texture, and then you get that rush of cum on top of that pleasure. I know it's perfectly okay, but if I let myself pretend it's somehow nasty or naughty, it charges it up a little, not to say it needs any charging up, at all. Enjoy those cocks and just be careful not to hurt your wife.
    I am now on a mission. I will shock many but darn. I am so curious. "I mean, how could it not be? It's that good, as far as I'm concerned." Why more women do not feel this way over all? I'll begin with my group and branch out from there.

Trying really hard to put yourself into the other person's mindset can help to a degree, but it can also make things more difficult to accept as well. For example - if I were suddenly in a position of being unable to have sex any more but my wife was still interested I'd move heaven and earth to give her pleasure. Why? Because pleasuring a woman has always been a huge part of my enjoyment in sex. Taking her on that trip and pushing her over that abyss has always been what got my fires really burning. It isn't strictly a biological urge, though clearly that is part of the equation. From discussions over the years it seems many women don't share that viewpoint when the situation is reversed. Therein lies the rub in many cases - certainly in mine I am sure. When that biological urge flees too far away the fact that a woman might still be capable of receiving pleasure just doesn't seem to matter somehow. That they stop being concerned with how it all affects their partner is where the problem lies.

Back in times gone by the idea of a man having a mistress was more commonly accepted. Many wives seem to have accepted or even welcomed a situation that took the sexual pressure off them, especially remembering the dangers involved in frequent pregnancy and shortage of effective birth control.
    Have you come to any solutions yet?

I've had sex with a lot of women and a lot of them have sucked me but very few of them have sucked me to completion. Complaints have been from it taking too long to not acquiring the taste and many, I found, were traumatized by some guy saying, "I promise I won't cum in your mouth!" and then that happened. Quite a few women admitted to being selfish; one told me that if she sucked me off, she'd have to wait for me to get it back up again and... she wasn't waiting any longer than she had to. Another woman had told me that she'd spent almost all of her teenaged life with guys asking to be sucked off and she got tired of them begging to be sucked off so she stopped sucking guys - period. In casual encounters, some women told me that if we were in a committed relationship, they might suck me off. One woman who did suck me off confessed to doing it to... keep me from fucking her and getting her pregnant (but we had condoms for that part).

And a lot of the women I talked to about this says it's a chore and sometimes an unpleasant one since we tend to be... fragrant down there. Some have said that we're "too rough." In some of my experiences and at a time when women were seriously demanding to have their pussies eaten, if you didn't or couldn't eat her to her satisfaction, you wouldn't get sucked, let alone off. I found that if a woman is sucking you off in the beginning of a relationship, that's usually the first thing to go by the wayside as the relationship progresses, the sucking goes bye-bye, too. There are, of course, women who love doing it, who will always do it whether on their own or when asked but on the whole, women are weird about it but if they were to learn that someone else was sucking you off - and you're doing this because she refuses to - you're in deep doo-doo; you can't seem to explain to these women that if they were doing it, you wouldn't be looking for someone else to do it. I've sometimes thought that, particularly where a relationship is concerned, some women get to a "I've done all I'm gonna do" point in things and... that's all folks.

You can present an eloquent and logical argument for why you want and need her to do this - and especially if she'd been doing it - and she'll understand what you're saying but that doesn't mean that she's going to go back to doing something she clearly no longer wants to do and her reasons may or may not make sense.