Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Sexually Frustrated Married Men

It's... the company you keep. It stands to reason that if you don't associate with other men a whole lot, it's not likely that other guys will find out that you love having sex with men and the word never gets out that you do. Still, it comes down to one simple thing and in my opinion: If you're one of the sexually frustrated, what are you willing to do about it?

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    Here's the question I've asked both men and women: "If you're not having sex with your partner, who's supposed to and more so when you know that having sex is part of being in the relationship?" The usual answer is, "Nobody is!" and then I got to point out to them that if they're being cheated on, well, now you know why it happened.

Grounds for IMMEDIATE, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE, DIVORCE!!! Some serious bullshit there...I can't even express how angry that would make me.

Quote Originally Posted by stevelover View Post
    Grounds for IMMEDIATE, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE, DIVORCE!!! Some serious bullshit there...I can't even express how angry that would make me.
    Which part? I'm not clear and I'm curious.

Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband View Post
    Which part? I'm not clear and I'm curious.
    If my wife said she was done having sex and therefore so was I, without any discussion or consideration. That's some passive aggressive manipulative BS that I would not put up with.
    Luckily my wife is thoughtful and considerate.

I decided to post something on Double List. I titled it "are you a sexually frustrated married man" and I spelled out what I was offering.
    Man, oh man - you guys are right.
    I have been getting a regular stream of replies - all serious...all interested in getting together with me. one even offered me to come over to his place later some night so we could enjoy a slow go at it.
    I am stunned. This was amazing to me.
    I think I am well on my way to providing a gift to some well-deserving men.

@papasmurph, "If you build it, they will come..." or, in this case, you will make them cum.

papasmurf: congrats.. you are taking g on a great bunch of men.. if you show them you are excited to give them what they want and need they will give you what you want over and over as much as you can handle..

I've been following along with this thread and thinking I've something to say from the perspective of being one of the "Sexually Frustrated Married Men" of the title. As I've gone along it has occurred to me that I might have altogether too much to say, but here goes anyway. Apologies if this gets long because, well - it probably will.

Me - 67-year old, married ten years to a now-60-year-old woman I love very much, am still deeply attracted to (sexually and in every other sense). We were together three years before marriage. Sex the first few years was intense, adventurous and everywhere. Then around the time we married and my wife's menopause started to deepen vaginal intercourse started to become increasingly painful. We consulted doctors and they couldn't find anything in particular wrong. It certainly wasn't a lack of wetness as she was still always drenched and flowing. The only thing anyone could come up with was the the vaginal walls had thinned and made the nerves hyper sensitive. My wife was always massively orgasmic strictly from penetrative intercourse so perhaps a predisposition to more sensitivity than the norm? The only solution the was suggested was to try hormone replacement and my wife was terrified of the idea and it went nowhere.

So we shifted to oral and anal sex for a few more years with interest in anal waning after a while in spite of my wife also being orgasmic that way as well. She's always enjoyed being on the receiving end of oral, but never terribly enthusiastic about her side of it. Finally four years ago she just stopped being willing. The last remaining biological urge seemed to have fled and that was that. we'd say "we should have sex", but I never could get her interested no matter what path I followed. That her 28-year-old son moved back in with us probably has not helped as it pretty much dampens opportunity for anything spontaneous. How I am supposed to be dealing with this is something I can't seem to get a discussion going about. I know it isn't that she's seeing someone else or even self-pleasuring - just shut it right down. Lord knows I've tried... on the other hand, I can't imagine myself feeling at all turned on by trying to push her to have sex. Not my way at all. At least I have memories of some astoundingly grerat sex to carry with me...

So to the other side of my story - my first experience with a man came when on a whim I answered an ad in the Pennysaver. Every since I first got into sex with women I've had a curiosity what it was like from their standpoint, I was between relationships at the time and thought it was perhaps the moment to find out if I was ever going to. The guy (married, bi) came across as interesting and sympathetic, I gave it a try and we've been playing together on and off for three decades now. Bisexuality covers a pretty wide range of thinking, feeling and behaviours and I've always felt like I was more on the "sexually adventurous hetero" side than anything. I've never been attracted to men romantically nor physically and I don't see that ever changing, but when I let go the sex can be great. I'm glad I took the chance as I've learned a lot and had a lot of fun and pleasure in the process. Life would have been a lot less rewarding without it.

My wife has in past been bisexual, especially in her 20s and again after her first marriage when she had a full-on lesbian relationship (with a very masculine woman) for a while. Since that ended she seems to have lost interest in that direction. She has no issues at all with sex between men, but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't take well to it involving me at this point. Women seem sometimes to be a bit odd about that - my ex had along-running sexual relationship with her lesbian best friend before we married, but she was very clear that she thought sex between men was disgusting and that if she ever thought I was having it divorce would be immediate. I digress - my point being that if I'd met my current wife a few years earlier I suspect we might have managed a mutual bisexual situation somehow. Too bad, but the water already flowed under that bridge before I got there.

So to the present - how to deal with having some sort of sexual relationship within the situation I'm presented with. I've not interest in divorce. As I've said - I love my wife dearly, am still madly attracted to her and apart from the lack of sex we have a close and really happy, enjoyable relationship. Having said that, even my wife admits freely that we'd be a lot closer if the sex were still happening, not that it is apparently enough to get things restarted. I've a number of sexually-frustrated married women sniffing around and hinting (a couple considerably more than hinting), but I know from my personal history that is not a feasible path. Over the decades I've had a few female FWB situations and even when we're both really clear about things going in it rapidly turns to them wanting to leave their husbands and have the whole package. Lord knows why, but every woman I've had in my life since I was in uni has in short order wanted to marry me. Then when I steer things off that path they get angry and resentful and it all goes to hell in a handbasket. Not going there again even though I suspect my wife would be potentially be amenable. That way lie dragons...

Enough blather, to my present thinking. Much as the well-spring of my sexual energy has always come from the female half of the species I'm trying to rewire a bit. We'll see how that goes, but it looks like the best path open to me. I've talked about this with my buddy and he's onboard to support. He's a bit different from me in that he finds men physically and potentially romantically attractive. I'm just hoping I don't end up with the same sort of issue with him that I've had with female FWB, but I think he's clear on that.

Getting together tomorrow morning. We're both seriously in need of a cock in our ass at this point - talking about it has had us both half-hard on and off all week...

Quote Originally Posted by atxbi View Post
    In my experience, it has a lot to do with logistics, and having a place to host. There was a time when I was able to host, and I found a lot of men were happy stop by my house and have me relieve them of their built up loads and be on their way. This worked great for me, as I love to suck cock and swallow loads. Now a days, I don?t host anymore and find it much more difficult to find willing dicks to suck. Either they host or on a few occasions I have found a good use for my truck with tinted windows. So if you offer all the accommodations and the hungry mouth, you will surely get a good supply horny dicks to help keep you fed.
    This is so true. The hosting issue has caused me to miss out on sucking more than a few married men.

I do wish I still had use of my ex's van with tinted windows. I 'entertained' a few men in it without her knowledge.

@Fiddlestyx, thanks for sharing this; yours is a classic case of how a woman can just shut down from sex and now you're left hanging in the wind and the point where a lot of men are at a loss over what to do because they still love her and want to have sex with her... but. Medicine has yet to come up with a way to "refire" a woman' sexual drive without a lot of risk to her, like hormone replacement (the usual cause of the loss of a woman's libido being a reduction in those hormones) but that has a side effect of causing strokes and heart attacks. All kinds of lubricants available for the lack of moisture but they don't do a whole lot for whatever pain she might be feeling and to the point where just being eaten is something she's not gonna want to be bothered with, let alone anything else.

The thing that I've been trying to figure out for a lot of years is what makes a man in this situation decide that having sex with a man is the solution for this and especially - and specifically - if the man in question has never entertained such thoughts before. Guys with... prior experience? That makes sense. Some of these other guys have told me that they chose sex with men because they didn't feel right having sex with other women but while I find this a valid explanation, what puts that thought in their head in the first place? Of course, the other problem is that a guy can take to this out of sheer necessity and a lot of women aren't going to like it one bit; it's like they've given up on sex and he's supposed to give it up as well.

@Fiddlestyx, thanks for sharing this; yours is a classic case of how a woman can just shut down from sex and now you're left hanging in the wind and the point where a lot of men are at a loss over what to do because they still love her and want to have sex with her... but. Medicine has yet to come up with a way to "refire" a woman' sexual drive without a lot of risk to her, like hormone replacement (the usual cause of the loss of a woman's libido being a reduction in those hormones) but that has a side effect of causing strokes and heart attacks. All kinds of lubricants available for the lack of moisture but they don't do a whole lot for whatever pain she might be feeling and to the point where just being eaten is something she's not gonna want to be bothered with, let alone anything else.

The thing that I've been trying to figure out for a lot of years is what makes a man in this situation decide that having sex with a man is the solution for this and especially - and specifically - if the man in question has never entertained such thoughts before. Guys with... prior experience? That makes sense. Some of these other guys have told me that they chose sex with men because they didn't feel right having sex with other women but while I find this a valid explanation, what puts that thought in their head in the first place? Of course, the other problem is that a guy can take to this out of sheer necessity and a lot of women aren't going to like it one bit; it's like they've given up on sex and he's supposed to give it up as well.
    Funny thing being the age I am now - 67. Some women look at me and want into my pants and others seem to think "he's a senior citizen and still wants sex? - dirty old man!" I look more like 50 than my actual age (payback for looking like I was 12 until I was already in uni) so women even considerably younger than me come on to me fairly often. i appreciate it and them, but (as I said) historically I recognize it would be guaranteed disaster even if I wanted them, which I really don't. I like what I have and she still turns me on in spite of her efforts to avoid doing so. On the odd occasion when I steal a little naked hug when we're dressing I always have instant raging hard-on... which she usually responds to by giggling. I'm sure she likes that she can still "get a rise out of me". The idea of adding the complexity of another woman... oy.

What amazes me is how a woman like my wife can go from having wildfires in her loins to complete zero over such a short period. In my wife's case I understand a bit as she's always been a bit of a *VERY* responsive "pillow princess". She loved intercourse and was pretty active during it, but giving oral or anything else directly involving a cock was never really her thing. So when she lost the part of sex she enjoyed most (by far) I can understand how she'd lose enthusiasm. Having said that, I'm guessing she just figures I'll "take matters in hand" and deal with my sexual frustrations that way. She's never inquired... we talk about sex once in a long while and she agrees we should do something, but then when suggestions are made is never interested even though it has had a hugely beneficial effect on our relationship in general when we did have even just some oral fun. How she really justifies the situation to herself I am never quite sure.

I've pondered the possibility of finding a M/F bi couple, but none I've encountered have any interest in a solo married male. I suppose one can dream... I deeply miss a woman's body and the pheromones. If I could have both and no worries of the woman latching onto me?

As to what puts the notion of having sex with another man into the head of someone who has no prior interest? Well, it isn't the 50s any more. Guys read Penthouse Letters and probably got a little titillated.. seeds were planted (so to speak). Desperation breeds desperate solutions. I completely understand not wanting to drag another woman into the frame and for many reasons.

So - as I've said, I had some on and off play with a male friend for decades now. Sometimes a few times in a year, sometimes not at all for a few years. I've discussed things with him and while he thinks I'm nuts to still be interested in women (he wishes his wife would lose interest!) he's more than willing to help out. As I mentioned in another thread, my VERY recent discovery that I am anally orgasmic (where has that been hiding for five decades?) perhaps kinda throws a new light on things. We got together this morning and he while couldn't get hard enough to penetrate me (he's in his mid-70s) he used my toy on me and OMG, OMG, OMG... the orgasm started almost immediately, went on and on and was so intense I scarcely noticed when I actually physically came (in his mouth). He has a few younger buddies he plays with and today was kinda showing me pics of them suggestively. Not sure I want to go there, either!

So it is a "rock and hard place" situation, one where it seems I won't end up with what I really want most no matter what I do.

In a little PS - there is a married Hindu Indian lady whose husband gave up sex very early with whom I had a very brief FWB fling before I met my wife. We've remained friends over the years and lately she's been sorta begging if please, please we could start having sex again. I'm not wildly attracted to her, but... *sigh*

I get it: A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do...

@Fiddlestyx I appreciate reading these posts you shared about your wife and your relationship of late. I'll tell you, so much I relate to - yet, my life and marriage took a different path because my wife expected me to remain monogamous AKA: celibate. While I tried to jusify my playing around with guys would not interfere with our marriage, she strongly disagreed. I have come to accept her point of view which has driven us to live separate lives while we continue to share the same address. It is going OK but far from ideal. Her loss of interest in sex drove me to seek out my desire for sex with men. I was able to hold that off for years, thinking it was the right thing to do. Now, I am not so sure I should have done that back then. As @KDaddy23 said "A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do..."

Quote Originally Posted by papasmurph View Post
    @Fiddlestyx I appreciate reading these posts you shared about your wife and your relationship of late. I'll tell you, so much I relate to - yet, my life and marriage took a different path because my wife expected me to remain monogamous AKA: celibate. While I tried to jusify my playing around with guys would not interfere with our marriage, she strongly disagreed. I have come to accept her point of view which has driven us to live separate lives while we continue to share the same address. It is going OK but far from ideal. Her loss of interest in sex drove me to seek out my desire for sex with men. I was able to hold that off for years, thinking it was the right thing to do. Now, I am not so sure I should have done that back then. As @KDaddy23 said "A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do..."
    Have said this before and will say it again: for a wife to cut off all sex forever and expect her mate to remain celibate is simply cruel and unrealistic. Humans are sexual beings and good sex contributes to good physical and mental health. Just because she no longer cares for sex in her life should not mean that the man should never be allowed to discretely seek fulfillment elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by papasmurph View Post
    My situation is a bit odd in some ways. I have yet to manage to get my wife into a really clear and substantive discussion on the topic. The best I've been able to accomplish is some skirting about. Having said that - she has a sorta long-and-deep hippie-ish past and views emotional fidelity as being far more important than sexual. In her last relationship prior to our meeting she had a live-in lover who wasn't interested in monogamy. She was apparently ok with that and allowed him to bring women to the house to have sex in the basement, but with the proviso that she meet and vet them first. Even then the idjit couldn't behave respectfully and stayed over at some women's place one too many times and found his belongings on the lawn. Some guys... anyway, not really interested in following in his footsteps in that regard. I feel like if I'm discrete about things and not in her face with anything as long as I remain emotionally monogamous (no problem) we can sorta make things work. I just realize from the outset that involving another women is guaranteed to introduce an emotional aspect (on their part, like it or not) that I don't want to have to deal with. Not ideal, but if I get my yayas out from time to time and live in peace and love the rest it is a passable situation. Not ideal, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    Have said this before and will say it again: for a wife to cut off all sex forever and expect her mate to remain celibate is simply cruel and unrealistic. Humans are sexual beings and good sex contributes to good physical and mental health. Just because she no longer cares for sex in her life should not mean that the man should never be allowed to discretely seek fulfillment elsewhere.
    A woman that forgoes sex should be grateful if her husband is bi. He is a lot less likely to leave her for a male lover.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozyxt View Post
    A woman that forgoes sex should be grateful if her husband is bi. He is a lot less likely to leave her for a male lover.
    Hysterical bollocks! ��
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Hysterical bollocks! ��
    I was just thinking about your little subscript - "Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you." In situations like these people seem to have a challenge "putting themselves into the other person's shoes". If we were all a bit better at that these situations might not be so fraught as they seem to become.

I hate to suck and tell... but, I had my first visitor from the Double List ad I posted earlier this week...
    In the response, this guy told me he liked it long and slow, but today he prefaced it with "I don't have much time". I said, "OK, well...no need to waste time then..."
    He dropped his pants around his ankles and sat down.
    First thing I noticed was double scars on either side indicating hip replacement surgeries.
    His cock was nice and already responding before I even got down on my knees.
    I worked my magic and he was nicely hard in no time. He asked me real soon to back off because he was going to cum. Asked if I was kiss and lick his balls.
    Gladly.
    He was definitely nervous, but he seemed to enjoy my willingness to lick and bathe his nutsack with my tongue.
    It was not long at all, and he was moving his cock back to my lips.
    I took the whole thing down my throat which seemed to take his breath away - he muttered "ohhh, man"
    I tried to go slow but this guy nutted down my throat quickly.
    The whole thing took less than 10 minutes.
    That gold band on his finger caught my eye. I told him I understood how it feels to be married and frustrated.
    He shook his head in agreement.
    He thanked me and left.
    It was my pleasure.

Now what? Will he contact me again? Should I just leave it there and let him contact me?

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlestyx View Post
    My situation is a bit odd in some ways. I have yet to manage to get my wife into a really clear and substantive discussion on the topic. The best I've been able to accomplish is some skirting about. Having said that - she has a sorta long-and-deep hippie-ish past and views emotional fidelity as being far more important than sexual. In her last relationship prior to our meeting she had a live-in lover who wasn't interested in monogamy. She was apparently ok with that and allowed him to bring women to the house to have sex in the basement, but with the proviso that she meet and vet them first. Even then the idjit couldn't behave respectfully and stayed over at some women's place one too many times and found his belongings on the lawn. Some guys... anyway, not really interested in following in his footsteps in that regard. I feel like if I'm discrete about things and not in her face with anything as long as I remain emotionally monogamous (no problem) we can sorta make things work. I just realize from the outset that involving another women is guaranteed to introduce an emotional aspect (on their part, like it or not) that I don't want to have to deal with. Not ideal, but if I get my yayas out from time to time and live in peace and love the rest it is a passable situation. Not ideal, but...
    I tend to be able to guard my heart emotionally when it comes to men. I lost control last year when I met a guy. He and I hit it off and I fell hard for him. This went on for 11 months until one day it blew up in my face. My wife, on the other hand, had no tolerance for me to be anywhere near anyone sexually and never considered I might become vulnerable to an emotional attachment with a man. I am at that other end of the scale. I could very well fall into an emotional relationship with a man and enjoy him sexually, too. My wife and I have come to make peace with this - but there is no affection or love or sex (certainly no sex for many years before this happened). It is easier to remain emotionally aloof but I do miss the connection that goes beyond a romp with someone on a Friday afternoon... I can't picture falling for a woman again. I don't want to move in with or share a marriage with anyone now - but I sure would love a companion. As much as I know there are plenty of sexually frustrated men out there who just want a quick release- and I am happy to supply the release valve - for me, ultimately, it is not enough. I think if you can hang on to your marriage and you know you are loved and fulfilled emotionally with your partner, as you grow older -that is not a bad option. Sure, a sexually fulfilling relationship would be a great thing, too. But, loneliness is a killer.

Sometimes, the thing that worries wives isn't the sexual thing - it's the emotional thing. Don't know how many times I've heard women talking about this and their biggest concern is that their guy is going to leave them for another man or get seriously emotionally involved with a guy and, having had this conversation too many times in my life, I have learned that you can present them with the most logical, concise, and eloquent discussion for why you want to have sex with a man - and since she's not going to anymore - and... many do not really understand and, I think, that's because they're thinking about themselves more than they are about your need for sex, even in this form. It just isn't easy to explain to them that, look, honey, I love you and I always will and I'm not even thinking about leaving you... but I need to do this and I'm not even thinking about finding another woman to "replace you;" I just want to be with a guy, have sex, then that's about all there is to it.

I have seen women turn this conversation about you into it being all about her - you hate her, never loved her, all kinds of crazy shit and I think that any guy who's had this very disturbing conversation with their wife tends to decide to just go ahead and do what they gotta do without her permission because, usually, no matter how well you make your argument, getting permission is going to be denied. But now that the cat is out of the bag, any time you're not where she can see you, she's going to be thinking about you running around behind her back and having sex with "everyone."

Some guys do defer to her feelings and... they do nothing other than continuing to suffer from not being able to have sex and maybe spending a lot of time masturbating but we all know that there's only so much of this one can do before it doesn't do anything to take the edge off of things.

Sometimes, the thing that worries wives isn't the sexual thing - it's the emotional thing. Don't know how many times I've heard women talking about this and their biggest concern is that their guy is going to leave them for another man or get seriously emotionally involved with a guy and, having had this conversation too many times in my life, I have learned that you can present them with the most logical, concise, and eloquent discussion for why you want to have sex with a man - and since she's not going to anymore - and... many do not really understand and, I think, that's because they're thinking about themselves more than they are about your need for sex, even in this form. It just isn't easy to explain to them that, look, honey, I love you and I always will and I'm not even thinking about leaving you... but I need to do this and I'm not even thinking about finding another woman to "replace you;" I just want to be with a guy, have sex, then that's about all there is to it.

I have seen women turn this conversation about you into it being all about her - you hate her, never loved her, all kinds of crazy shit and I think that any guy who's had this very disturbing conversation with their wife tends to decide to just go ahead and do what they gotta do without her permission because, usually, no matter how well you make your argument, getting permission is going to be denied. But now that the cat is out of the bag, any time you're not where she can see you, she's going to be thinking about you running around behind her back and having sex with "everyone."

Some guys do defer to her feelings and... they do nothing other than continuing to suffer from not being able to have sex and maybe spending a lot of time masturbating but we all know that there's only so much of this one can do before it doesn't do anything to take the edge off of things.
    Why so many men simply skip the discussion, especially when they know their partner well enough to know exactly how it will most likely go. Which baby is going to end up "thrown out with the bathwater"?

Fiddlestyx, you asked some really good questions. Most guys will skip the discussion because they know how it's going to go and it's better to just go ahead and do it and to not listen to her vehemently being against it. Does one risk throwing the baby out with the bath water? Yes, but many men deem that in order to get the dick they want, it's worth the risk and it is better to beg forgiveness than to ask for a permission that they are very sure that they will never get. And I'll say that 99% of the time, they're right about this.

For us as men, being able to keep on having sex is a... survival thing. We risk both physical and emotional damage by being made celibate by someone who no longer wants to have sex with you and those of you who are suffering with this frustration knows what I'm talking about because, simply, they're not willing to risk the baby going down the drain. Some men just deal with this... and some ain't having any of it because, again, not having sex is a serious detriment. If she's not going to, who's supposed to? The answer is, "No one is..." and, well, that's a problem, isn't it? You can almost be assured that when she stops having sex with you, she's already thinking about what you're going to do - and hoping that you don't. And, yes, even if she is physically unable to any longer. She knows this and you know it, too, and what you're supposed to do is...never have sex again unless you throw the baby out by parting ways with her and, sometimes, that's not an ideal thing to do.

And for many, it's about begging forgiveness should her biggest fears are proven true - you went out and had sex with someone else and you weren't supposed to.

Fiddlestyx, you asked some really good questions. Most guys will skip the discussion because they know how it's going to go and it's better to just go ahead and do it and to not listen to her vehemently being against it. Does one risk throwing the baby out with the bath water? Yes, but many men deem that in order to get the dick they want, it's worth the risk and it is better to beg forgiveness than to ask for a permission that they are very sure that they will never get. And I'll say that 99% of the time, they're right about this.

For us as men, being able to keep on having sex is a... survival thing. We risk both physical and emotional damage by being made celibate by someone who no longer wants to have sex with you and those of you who are suffering with this frustration knows what I'm talking about because, simply, they're not willing to risk the baby going down the drain. Some men just deal with this... and some ain't having any of it because, again, not having sex is a serious detriment. If she's not going to, who's supposed to? The answer is, "No one is..." and, well, that's a problem, isn't it? You can almost be assured that when she stops having sex with you, she's already thinking about what you're going to do - and hoping that you don't. And, yes, even if she is physically unable to any longer. She knows this and you know it, too, and what you're supposed to do is...never have sex again unless you throw the baby out by parting ways with her and, sometimes, that's not an ideal thing to do.

And for many, it's about begging forgiveness should her biggest fears are proven true - you went out and had sex with someone else and you weren't supposed to.
    Trying really hard to put yourself into the other person's mindset can help to a degree, but it can also make things more difficult to accept as well. For example - if I were suddenly in a position of being unable to have sex any more but my wife was still interested I'd move heaven and earth to give her pleasure. Why? Because pleasuring a woman has always been a huge part of my enjoyment in sex. Taking her on that trip and pushing her over that abyss has always been what got my fires really burning. It isn't strictly a biological urge, though clearly that is part of the equation. From discussions over the years it seems many women don't share that viewpoint when the situation is reversed. Therein lies the rub in many cases - certainly in mine I am sure. When that biological urge flees too far away the fact that a woman might still be capable of receiving pleasure just doesn't seem to matter somehow. That they stop being concerned with how it all affects their partner is where the problem lies.

Back in times gone by the idea of a man having a mistress was more commonly accepted. Many wives seem to have accepted or even welcomed a situation that took the sexual pressure off them, especially remembering the dangers involved in frequent pregnancy and shortage of effective birth control.

Fiddlestyx - thanks for sharing your experience and thoughts. Many of us are in a similar place. In my case some have advised to have a frank discussion with my wife about my need for more sex than she enjoys giving, and asking her permission/acquiescence to me masturbating in between our sexual encounters. So the advice I seek is - do I just continue masturbating behind her back, or risk having this discussion? If we have that discussion, should I be honest about the fact that I masturbate to gay porn, or leave that between me and my dick?

Putting yourself in her place. How would you feel if she was constantly begging or demanding sex from you but you weren't able to? One of the questions my wife and I asked each other - and answered was, "If we couldn't have sex with each other anymore, do we allow someone to take a lover or just leave sex alone?" The answer was, "You can have a lover because it's not fair that just because something happens that we can't have sex and leaves the other hanging out to dry." I've heard some answer this question by saying that the marriage/relationship is over or if taking on a lover is suggested, well, you'd better not.

What to do, what to do. You could keep on spanking the monkey and not risk drawing her ire by having this discussion with her. You could admit that you masturbate to porn, might be "risky" to say it's gay porn but that might set her off. There's just no easy way to have this discussion but, at the same time, not having it isn't easy. I mean, how does she feel about you jerking off? Some wives are indifferent, some believe that you should never have to - but that assumes that she's going to have sex with you and as far as this one goes, a lot of women don't know a lot about men in that we can be getting pussy for days... and we'll still jerk off. I've heard women lose their minds over their man jerking off - but she's not gonna have sex with him and if he watching porn, well, now they're even more offended.

The bottom line is you know this woman. The whole problem about telling her what's going on with you isn't talking about it - it's you trying to figure out how she's going to react to it and then what she's going to do about what you've honestly told her. I wouldn't tell you what to do. You can tell her that you jerk off to porn and keep on doing it even if she gets upset about it or you can avoid all of this by being on the DL with... your own dick. My very personal question to you is.. why do you need permission to masturbate?

I recently discovered sucking cock and found I love it. Though I'm happily married and actually have a good sex life at home, there's something about a married guy unloading in my mouth that just drives me crazy. I love feeling them cum and then swallowing their sperm. So much so, that I actually prefer blow and go's. I suck them, they cum, I swallow, and everyone leaves happy. The challenge is, the more I do it, the more I want to do it.

Wink Re: Sexually Frustrated Married Men

I'm just coming down from a weed high, which is unusual for me. I typed this up while I was stoned, for the most part, and I think that is obvious. The thing is, I think parts of it are really funny and fun, so I didn't want to see the effort wasted, but just in case you read through a couple of paragraphs and disagree, next to nothing tickles your funny bone or at points stirs your cock a little, or you can't even get there and you find yourself saying, "What the fuck?" or you just want to skip it, before you do that, kindly consider just the following, which was the aim of all the words tossed together in the letter soup below: Let me know how you go about finding men in troubled marriages like this and making known to them that you want to help them and how you are going to do it. If I can help troubled couples by sucking the husband's cock, lead me to it. I mean, what you have suggested has wakened me to an idea that I never thought of before, that seems perfect for my erotic needs as well as their troubles. If I can make somebody else's life better by sucking cock! It's free. It's enjoyable. It's elating for those of us who crave cock. Who'd a thunk it? I feel enlightened! Thank you.

I don't know why I never saw this thread before as we're approaching half a year since you put it up. I imagine you may wish I never saw it, once you see my response (or if). Sorry for the delayed response and if the answer to my question is hidden in there somewhere, but I've missed it. You wrote a lot!

Yeah. Look who's talking. OMG. I look at this after I have completed it, and I must groan. Let me say up front, as I will several times again, I am in a state of mind at the moment where I could not possibly keep on track (I say, as if that were not self-evident), but I do have a very serious interest in what you described and in how to help these pour men deal with life stress, as well, most importantly to me in my current self-centered state of mind, how I could arrange to help, induce, urge, threaten, or pay them to come and let me ease their stress specifically by utilizing the vacuum capacity of my mouth, via way of their cock, a wonderful organ clearly meant to be sucked with erotic gusto, in order to evacuate semen from their testicles and guzzle it hungrily down into my stomach? and I have a question (well, I just asked the question here as I thought I neared the end of this paragraph before I said I was going to do it and then couldn't stop adding more shit to it. (well, I did one before the other in time and the other before the other in space, because I am fucked in the head right now, when what I most want is to get fucked in the mouth), which I will word in several ways and put at the end of several of the paragraphs (No, not my remark about wanting to get fucked in the mouth, but the issue of most importance to me and to you, as you have presented, and in regard to which I am here asking your assistance (before I get off track again, let me abbreviate it in all caps.) I trust you will get the meaning; kindly try to hold onto this idea before it falls overboard). HOW DO I FIND THESE TROUBLED MARRIED MEN WHOSE WOES I CAN ALLEVIATE BEST BY APPEASING MY OWN HOMOSEXUAL EROTIC DESIRES? (I think that wording is correct; homoerotic would mean I want to have sex with myself, I imagine, but as much as I would like to, I haven't been able to get my mouth around my cock since I was a teen and very supple. WHAT THE FUCK COULD BE MORE PERFECT THAN THAT (OH, I'M BACK TO SUCKING OFF MEN IN TROUBLED MARRIAGES, NOT MYSELF)????? (and yes, alright, I do want to get fucked in the mouth). I am quite serious in this (and that). I feel like a light has been shown on a part of human sexuality that I never saw before. There are troubled marriages all over the place, and I can potentially help make them better by sucking cock!!!! I am going to bed tonight a happy man. I will ask that very question several times here, redundantly and unnecessarily, mostly using different words, but just because I'm too fucked up to trust you will get the most important part of the message (help me find cocks to suck and swallow and deep throat and stroke and lick, etc., attached to men in troubled marriages). Oh, how I love cum! Unless you are a grammarian and love logic puzzles that are in no way logical, no, you're not going to figure out how to put that all together just right. Just, again, advise me how to find married men who's poor excuses for wives result in their desperate need to have men who enjoy sucking cock, like me, sucking them off whenever they want. That's the important part. They come and put their cock in my mouth whenever they want, and I just do what comes natural to me. My god, that sounds so fucking hot, and my pants are soaking wet. Are we still on planet Earth? My address will be etched on their brains. There will be signs: RIGHT THIS WAY-->, and my mouth will be open waiting for them (time for a Sousa march).

I would love to suck off frustrated married men, and I'd be happy if they came my way in droves--hitch 'em up, cowboy (I was just yesterday reminded of the occasions when typically a horny young woman will send up smoke signals making known that on a particular day between such and such hours, any guy who wants to get sucked off, can come to her house with patience, and she gets off sucking off dozens of, in this case, young guys, before the day is done. That has been an "I want to be her" fantasy for me--Oh, I recall what reminded me just yesterday. I might have been on Quora, but this young guy came on and described how he'd been in a circle jerk with a bunch of other guys--the way he described it, like a bunch of husky, manly fellows I wouldn't have pictured readily taking part, at least not all of them! but...a bunch of them are out in the woods jerking each other off; all of a sudden, this guy decided to just get up on his feet, walk over to one of the others, drop to his knees in front of him, and suck him off, which the fellow took advantage of readily. Then, like a half dozen of them lined up for him in a row, and he sucked them off hungrily, one by one, in turn. Sounded like he'd never sucked a cock before. Maybe it was a porn watching thing that did him in and got him thinking about seeing his buddies eye-to-cock rather than eye-to-eye. He said it was like magic, though, and I can believe it from the sound of it and how it made me feel just to read it. Line up boys, right here. Zippers down. Pull it out and start stroking!

I'm at an age, though, where the young kid thing wouldn't work out, but I'm suddenly in this absurdly cock hungry place, where I just want to know how to get cocks in my mouth. There must be plenty of frustrated, married men all around me (I mean doesn't frustration fall in the definition of marriage somewhere, anyway?), and just the idea of doing what needs to be done to lessen their frustration has me hot. My big problem was and is that I've always had this thing about faithfulness, and I let it keep me from sucking cocks for way too long while I was married. (and methinks I suddenly want to make up for all the lost opportunities). Now, I've come to think, and I hope I am not just rationalizing here, that if two people are married and they can keep it working out even when the husband is getting sucked off by another guy, Hey, who can complain about that? No. No. No. JK. JK.* I think if the frustrated guys are responsible caring adults, they do it carefully and responsibly to minimize the risk of hurting their wife (unless they're pissed at her and want to make her watch me suck them--I'm okay with that (JK*)), and especially if she doesn't want to fuck, anyway, (now I'm feeling sorry for him, and I already feel sorry for me--"Come get your cock in my mouth, alfuckingready!, and in helping him relax, me sucking him off eases tensions in the marriage, and in total they're happier together, two people of the three are getting our rocks off (husband and I), and the one who craves cock (!!!!!!ME!!!!!!) is getting cock, now where can that go wrong? The ME should have been I, but we fuck that up in American English all the time, anyway, and the I would have gotten lost among all those exclamation points. What the fuck would that have meant? *JK = just kidding

Sorry for the jocular tone. I am quite serious but just a little bit stoned. I realize you wrote very seriously, and I don't mean to diminish what you are saying at all. It strikes me you're right. If there are married guys who cannot get attention and will accept it from other guys who are already aching for a mouthful of cock, getting them together would be wonderful (As I say while I sit here with a hardon, imagining myself sucking off a guy I picture in my head at the moment who I just realize looks exactly like one of my long gone great uncles, whom I never recognized I had an eye on, or maybe it was just accidental. I don't know, but now that I see it, he looks pretty hot. I'm probably now the age he was when I last saw him alive, and look where I've gotten myself to! Adultery, prostitution, would-be incest, and necrophilia. It's a good thing there ain't a damned thing wrong with homosexuality/bisexuality with all of that on the pile already!

Okay, Okay, Okay. Again. I'm doing better this time. I'm not going to bury it and have my query become lost in too many words, and I quite seriously want to know, despite the Bozo I may have now made myself appear to be: (I'm not yelling, just excited: I am truly excited and my pants are soaked with precum!) HOW ON EARTH DO I FIND FRUSTRATED MARRIED MEN THAT I CAN HELP TO ALLEVIATE THEIR STRESS AND IMPROVE THEIR LIFE STATE OTHERWISE, BY REMOVING SEMEN FROM WITHIN THEIR BODY, THROUGH THEIR COCK, INTO MY MOUTH, WITH ALL THE ESSENTIAL AND ENJOYABLE WORK THAT THAT ENTAILS?

Or, as one final attempt: the main thing I hope you can tell me is how you find frustrated married men and lead them to line up at your door with an impatient hand on their zipper (or their cock already out)?

Now I am exhausted and must go look at some Futanari Fakes by Azriel on ImageFAP for an hour. Check them out if you have not. He or she (Azriel) creates some surprisingly convincing ones. And then I must work on a practically gay (like I said above, I am really craving cock right now and hoping sorrily to make up for lost time), bisexual porn short story I'm working on that is already 40 pages long, and I've hardly gotten started. It's sort of written from a cock sucking guy's point of view (mine), so unlike women and the romance porn they often go for, I'm not exactly sure guys, just being guys, are going to want to read a 300 page novel on a fellow who never bothered to tell his wife, who he sort of likes to fuck and gets along with okay, until she learns that he's practically gay, that his nickname in college was BJ and he sucked off his roommate a couple hundred times at least while they were at school together, and he always came extraordinarily harder after sex with him or just after masturbating fantasizing about him than he does with her--and she's a doll! Oh, but he's a doll, too. I know. I can waste a lot of time. But it's full of jokes! And the descriptions of sex (all between him and his former roommate, as memories of actual experience during their shared school days, as jerk off fantasies he creates while that former roommate as a young adult has moved across the country, and after that said same male object of his desires moves back East, and the wife invites him to come over for a celebration of her husbands birthday, and she comes out from having gone to the bathroom to take a piss only to find the two of them stark naked and fucking right next to the birthday cake, oh, but to get back where I started and make clear where this was going, the descriptions of sex between the two boys in all those contexts is very complete, probably titillating the first time its read, and then almost exactly the same every time. Well, isn't that the nature of sex. You've just gotta figure out what you like, and then do that. I'm hungry for cock right now. You take it in your mouth and kiss it and lick it and squeeze it and rub it and suck it and swallow it and stroke it, and do it all over and over again, giving it a break occasionally to kiss, lick, gently rub, and suck his balls up into your mouth and depending on how you both feel about it, occasionally sticking a finger, or a cigar tube, or a small sex toy or a dildo or your fucking rock-hard cock up his ass. And you look him in the eye and make sure he understands how much you love his perfect cock, and you beg him to come in your mouth, and you tell him over and over that you can't wait until he comes in your mouth, and you do every last damn thing you can think of to get him to come in your mouth, and then you feel his cock swell, and you see it start to throb, and you hear him start to make funny noises (or not), and you know what's about to happen, so you quickly slide your mouth down over the full length of it, and it's half way down your esophagus, because he's surely 9+ inches long. And the next thing you know, your sucking down torrential gulps of wonderful, slightly sweet, slightly salty cum, and they just keep coming, and you think your in erotic heaven, and then it's all over until the next time, which is at least one refractory period of (most likely) the older one of the two away. Despite all of that, I am desperately cock hungry. I love cock. I need cock. I want to suck cock. I want cum. I want cum in my mouth. I worship cock. Oh, wait. It seems I've gotten stuck in a homosexual cock sucking hypnosis video. Ya gotta luv 'em.

Oh, again, shit!!!!!!!! Why is our president trying to make this marijuana shit legal? It was supposed to help me sleep, and now I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep again. I just can't stop thinking about sucking cock. I'm on Quora reading everything I can find on guys sucking dicks. I'm on porn channels looking at dicks. I'm on here reading gobs of threads from guys who like sex with MEN and women, but there's sure a lot more stuff about sucking cock and bottoming for guys than there is about sex with women, and I can understand that. JK again. It's like a sickness. But how on earth can I suck cock if I'm so sleep deprived I can't keep my mouth open? and...(just one last time, and I'm going to bed. Fuck Azriel.):

HOW ON EARTH DO I FIND FRUSTRATED MARRIED MEN THAT I CAN HELP TO ALLEVIATE THEIR STRESS AND IMPROVE THEIR LIFE STATUS OTHERWISE, BY JOYOUSLY EVACUATING SEMEN FROM WITHIN THEIR BODY, THROUGH THEIR COCK, INTO MY MOUTH, WITH ALL THE ESSENTIAL AND ENJOYABLE WORK, PRIMARILY FOCUSED ON ONE DAMN GORGEOUS EROTIC ORGAN THAT MEN HAVE AND WOMEN DO NOT, THAT THAT ENTAILS (and in so doing, very likely put their wives out of their misery, so that everyone benefits, BUT ME THE MOST )? I am in this regard perfectly serious. Believe it or not as you will.

Now I desperately want to suck off men who have troubled marriages. It sounds like just what I need. I can't believe it. I'm pretty lonely and very cock hungry, if that is not obvious, and I could befriend numerous men who would likely end up anxious to come and see me fairly frequently to allow me to perform my favorite erotic activity on them. I am spellbound. And as I snuck in there, sort of, we might become friends on top of it. And as I snuck in there, sort of, we might become friends on top of it. Thank you so much for presenting this for consideration and please help, if it is at all something that can be generalizable, with a good answer or answers to my question(s).

Thanks, CH

Yes. Cock sucking can and often does become an obsession. I mean, how could it not be? It's that good, as far as I'm concerned. If it could be arranged, I would just sit in a chair for two or three hours once a week and have lines of men brought in front of me, for me to suck them off one by one and eat their cum. Just thinking of that and imagining how different but erotically beautiful they might all be. I know it's probably a stupid thing to say, but I don't understand how any men can be truly straight if they are open minded and have not been raised browbeaten to see that homosexual behavior as somehow evil. A cock just invites you to suck it, and it is so hot and enjoyable to do, the shape, the colors, and the texture, and then you get that rush of cum on top of that pleasure. I know it's perfectly okay, but if I let myself pretend it's somehow nasty or naughty, it charges it up a little, not to say it needs any charging up, at all. Enjoy those cocks and just be careful not to hurt your wife.

My very personal question to you is.. why do you need permission to masturbate?
    Excellent question KDaddy. I don't think I do since I masturbate all the time and have not asked for permission. But there is the tacit belief (which I think is very common in marriages) that I should only be getting sexual pleasure from her. She was raised in a very traditional home in the Leave it to Beaver era and a lot of that way of thinking is in her brain. We do have sex and when we do it is good, but what is enough for her is not enough for me. I think she knows that I masturbate (she has caught me a couple of times) and it is one of those things we just don't talk about. What I really want is not just her permission or acceptance but her embrace of the fact that I love her, and I love my dick. After that would be loving other dicks but that, I think, would be asking too much.