Register

What?s your experience?

Craigslist is gone . Double list is full of fakes, flakes and non serious people.so what is your opinion of paid online sites where I could find a partner (a top).
    which site have you found useful. I might have to use a pre paid credit card. Also I understand the other risks involved in online dating.

I am so horny that I have to ask you my friends. My man-pussy hasn?t had a dick for 5 years!
    Sorry if I sound so desperate.. I really am because I am so horny!
    Last edited by dowmass; Mar 3, 2022 at 9:16 AM.

Re: What?s your experience?

I've had some luck with squirt.org.

I’ve had good luck on adam4adam. A little luck on squirt.
    I am looking for other bi hookup sites myself.

I've answered a couple of ads on Double List. Very few are close to me.

After a little back and forth I got the impression they were just pranking kids.

I kept the complete conversations and ads to prove my innocence if necessary.

SilverDaddies

Adult Friend Finder

be tenacious with Doublelist

I've connected with a couple guys on Doublelist but times are getting very competitive now, especially for us no recip cocksuckers. I bet there's 100 cocksuckers for every feeder that checks DL. You have to be patient and make sure you post exactly what you are looking for on DL. Patience can pay off.

I never had much luck with Squirt. I miss CL so much.

Been looking on several places (most of them already mentioned in other posts) for longer than your dry spell, and I've not had any success whatsoever.

To the point that I've just given up.

I get the occasional messages from assholes who can't read, telling me how they want to "dominate me into submission" (whatever that means) when I clearly state that aggressive types, and the whole "dominant/submissive" scene is not my thing, yet, they keep telling me how abusive they all are. I also have gotten one or two in the past five or six years, who want to meet in empty parking lots, and one guy who's ghosted me three times, but came back with three different screen names to try to apologize for chickening out, but I have literally had no success at all. You'd think there would be some guy out there who wants a blow job, but apparently, none of them live within 50 miles of me. So I stopped looking. Hope you have better results, and find what you want.
    ------------
    Doesn't anyone find it odd that an attractive face is one of the criteria by which we decide to lick the area from which someone urinates?

I have had some luck lately with DL. I put up a rather aggressive add saying what I don't want before what I do want. It seemed to eliminate some of the people that don't bother to read the add. I follow up with a few questions if they don't say much in the response. I did find a FWB who can host. Alas he seems to be re-living his "forced initiation" into cock sucking as a teen every time. So I am looking for a new friend.

I had one contact from silverdaddies the other day. We saw each other in public and he said I wan't his type and declined.

Hosting seems to be the big sticking point and if you can host, you should have a good choice.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

jozyxt has it right. I used to be able to host and I could get a good amount guys wanting to stop by and have me unload them. I found guys from various sites . Now that I no longer host, it’s just more complicated to either find a guy to host, or arrange to meet somewhere. It just goes to show that almost all men love a good blowjob, and convince is the key. Especially for us married men. Needless to say, I don’t get to suck as many different cocks as I did when I hosted.

I've used CL, DL, SD, Squirt, A4A, Sniffies and Grindr. I've only had luck on CL and Grindr. That being said, I could've hooked up on every site almost every day with multiple guys. My thing is that I have standards and preferences. For me there has to be a physical attraction. He needs to be attractive, decent body (hwp or fit), not hairy (some hair is fine, but not a gorilla and his cock, balls and ass need to be smooth), a nice sized cock (bigger than average. Preferably 7+, cut and thick) and 18-55 (not into old guys). There are a few things that are red flags to me: BB, undetectable, poppers, clouds, PNP, cum dump, face down/ass up and more. Am I picky? Maybe, but I don't want a disease. I'd rather say "no" and spend the night edging than risk catching something.

With the few that I have hooked up, it has been great. Most of the time it was just me getting a bj. Recently, I've really been wanting to explore with a guy. I've met up with 3 guys and had an amazing time. My urge to suck and bottom for a large cock is through the roof. Did I take risks? Yes, but 3-10 times is better than 1000+ times. It only takes once and my odds are better than most.

I have had limited success on Squirt. Doublelist is a waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by DLazguy View Post
    My thing is that I have standards and preferences.
    So do I, and I think anyone who respects himself should, as well. I won't rattle off my list, but will mention that substantive communication is right up towards the top. I expect to get to know someone a bit before contemplating an initial meeting, and it's done through reading forum posts and private messages, which give an indication of what the person is like. I state this expectation in my profiles, along with information in addition to pictures, that gives a decent amount of info about me, my preferences, what I'm looking for, and a general indication of my level of experience.

Many - if not most - times, it appears that someone contacting me hasn't read, or just plain ignores, what I've written. So I respond, and repeat that expectation in my reply.

Squirt is the worst, since it's mainly a 'hookup' site. Someone sees I'm logged on, and sends a one-line chat message. I check out the profile and, if it appears interesting, send back a reply suggesting that we engage in some conversation via PM to share more about our interests and goals before agreeing to get together. Sometimes it just chases them away, sometimes they'll respond with one more line, essentially repeating the initial come-on or quoting half of what their sparse profile says. You don't have to be Ernest Hemingway to get my attention, but you need to be intelligent and ambitious enough to be able to string several nouns and verbs together, describing yourself and letting me know what your sexual interests are...

I met a wonderful guy on Growlr last month, lots of hot bears there. We’ve been seeing each other quite a bit, he’s not a flake, we have fun outside of the bedroom as well. I’m not saying that I’m totally falling for him, but I honestly think I am.