Register

Thread: Solicitation

Solicitation

Say one of us adults was to meet a a guy somewhere who seemed to be there for the same reason and carefully broached the subject. Are there still plain clothes cops looking to bait and arrest someone for looking for a consensual encounter. I've avoided what could have been situations that could have been such. Extreme focus has been a tell to me. Also a guy wearing a new flannel shirt with the fold creases still in it.

I imagine in public places where complaints could have have been lodged police activity could be expected.

It seems that the occasional presence of uniformed officers during peak hours would be more effective.

Extreme focus would be a red flag anyway. Casual to nervous seems more genuine.

Any thoughts or stories on the subject would be helpful.
    Last edited by Cum1st; Mar 19, 2022 at 6:51 PM.

Re: Solicitation

The short answer is no. If there is no money offered or exchanged, it's just consensual. When I was "working", I never accepted any pay directly. Everything always went through a third party. It's pretty amazing how the game works today. And since I generally got paid for letting guys suck my cock, it wasn't likely that a cop would go that far to make an arrest.

Virtually nobody pays a male to suck their cock anymore. There are way too many willing bottoms out there who will do it for free. The market has clearly shifted to tops who are willing to sell their cocks and cum to closeted or wealthier bottoms and couples who want the "suck" experience. Even that has virtually gone away because of Covid, but I suspect it will be back with a vengeance once everything is over.

That said, getting caught by a cop giving or getting head or fucking in a public place such as a park or on a street will still get you busted for performing a lewd act and indecency if the cop decides to go through the hassle of arresting and booking you.

Case in point: When I was a junior at Stanford, I hooked up with this guy online. He was married with kids, but thought I had a really nice ass. After literally weeks of e-mailing and texting, he agreed to a meet-up. I couldn't afford a hotel room, and he was scared that his wife would find out if he used his credit card, so we agreed that we would meet and drive to the East Bay where he knew of an empty building parking lot. I literally spent hours getting ready. It had been months since I'd sucked a cock and even longer since I'd been fucked. Not only did he have a great looking cock, he was willing to use it!

Traffic was really bad that night, so it took over an hour to get to our spot. The whole way there he talked about how his wife never liked giving him head and that anal sex was not even on the table. I told him that was too bad. That I had been sucking and fucking since I was 14, and that I thought it was great. He asked if I was gay or did I like girls too? I told him, "Both." I spared him the details about my sister and the girl I was seeing at the time.

By the time we got there, the lot was dark and empty. Even though we had talked along the way, when we pulled in, I kind of got the willies. "Wow, man, this is like way out of the way." He kind of laughed and told me that was the idea. "Look, are we going to do do this or not?" he asked.

My horniness kicked in at that point, so I said, "Yeah."

We climbed into his mid-row seat. As soon as we were settled, he pulled his pants and underwear down. He hadn't lied about his cock. It was a solid 7 inches and cut. I immediately slid down to the floor, leaned over and started sucking him. Once he was fully hard, he motioned for me to get up. "Bend over," he said. "I want a shot at that tight ass."

Without saying a word, I got up, leaned over the back of the seat, and pulled my shorts down. I fished into my pocket and pulled out a tube of lube and squirted some up my ass and a little along my crack. He got up behind me and started working his cock in. He had just barely got all the way inside me when a spotlight shot through the back windshield. It was an Alameda County Sherriff. We both immediately dropped to the floorboard. Fortunately, he had a blanket in the car, which we both managed to hide under. The cop walked up and around the car shining his flashlight through the windows. I could hear him talking on his radio as he went. We froze there for a good 15 minutes while the cop ran the tags and made one more trip around the car. To this day, I think he knew something was going on inside, but he didn't want to take the time or make the effort to investigate. Eventually he drove off.

Talk about a mood breaker. We were both so shook up that we just left. He even drove the long way home just in case they had put out an bulletin.

Long story, but the morale is... Public sex is risky. A couple of days later he text me and told me how relieved he was not to have been caught, and that he was going to cool it for a while. I text back... "Amen."

if I were going to do car play, it would only be in an vehicle with the ability to cover the windows and a drape in between the seats. No see no crime. An SUV would be ideal. I could easily black out the back seat of my pickup, but don't want to risk my wife seeing the gear.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

I have been offered car play so many times but I have always declined politely.
    First off I could suck a nice dick, being a sub that’s wonderful. However, is that equal to have a nice hard Dick inside me? Not really. Also sex in a cramped SUV is no fun.

Now several tops have told me “ that parking lot is safe- nobody comes there”. I don’t buy that . It takes only a small streak of bad luck to spoil a reputation, ruin a career and a marriage. I’d rather stay horny than have my day in court. Sorry I am a coward when it comes to “Car fun”.