South of Seattle here. Bottom

Re: FWB'S

MoCo area of Maryland here. 100% sub bottom

Irving TX.

Tampa Florida area here

Charlotte, NC area. Available to suck and other things. Versatile.
    Always looking to suck clean cocks and more. Would love to hear from you. Either PM me or e-mail at veganmanofclt@yahoo.com

Des Moines, IA. Love giving oral here.

I have definitely been on the lookout for an unattached, versatile FWB in the Niagara Falls, Canada area for a long time. Quick, casual hookups just don't do it for me. I'd like another guy and I to get to know each other, be friends, like each other, go on hikes, movies, etc. And we need to have chemistry and be attracted to each other. In bed I'd like a passionate guy, who, based on our friendship and liking each other, loves passionate kissing, lots of body contact, touching, sucking, rimming, fucking, everything. I want us to get tested, go on PrEP, fuck bareback, and breed each other's assholes. I want a fuck buddy who isn't just about the fuck and orgasm. I've never had romantic feelings for a guy, so that doesn't have to be the case. And I'm not talking about dating each other and being boyfriends. I'm talking about friendship and hot, passionate sex to have that feeling of connection with another human being, especially a man. I want the whole gay thing, except the love and romance, unless that spontaneously happens for both of us, in which case I'd be totally OK with that too.

I keep reading in these different forums about guys who want this sort of thing, but I can't seem to find it in real life, even though I put it in my profiles. Oh well, the search continues.

Jacksonville, Fla. Here

Quote Originally Posted by RisingBi View Post
    I have definitely been on the lookout for an unattached, versatile FWB in the Niagara Falls, Canada area for a long time. Quick, casual hookups just don't do it for me. I'd like another guy and I to get to know each other, be friends, like each other, go on hikes, movies, etc. And we need to have chemistry and be attracted to each other. In bed I'd like a passionate guy, who, based on our friendship and liking each other, loves passionate kissing, lots of body contact, touching, sucking, rimming, fucking, everything. I want us to get tested, go on PrEP, fuck bareback, and breed each other's assholes. I want a fuck buddy who isn't just about the fuck and orgasm. I've never had romantic feelings for a guy, so that doesn't have to be the case. And I'm not talking about dating each other and being boyfriends. I'm talking about friendship and hot, passionate sex to have that feeling of connection with another human being, especially a man. I want the whole gay thing, except the love and romance, unless that spontaneously happens for both of us, in which case I'd be totally OK with that too.

I keep reading in these different forums about guys who want this sort of thing, but I can't seem to find it in real life, even though I put it in my profiles. Oh well, the search continues.
    That sounds like a lovely FWB arrangement! I hope you find it.

Madison, Wisconsin

Austin, Tx.

I'd LOVE to find a bottom buddy, someone who wanted to do more than just to talk about it.

Phoenix AZ, Love giving and receiving.

Eastern Pennsylvania, Lehigh Valley area.

orientation: total sub bottom, ISO an alpha make top.
    Thanks!

I live in Arizona, but travel throughout the state for work. I'm looking in the Phoenix area, Tucson, Flagstaff. I'm looking for quality, not quantity.

South Carolina - Travel all over the SE states, single cocksucker. We need or is their away to identify someone that wants a blowjob. Need wrist band different for feeders or suckers take the guess work out on playing. See some then you know.

New Orleans here. Love to suck and swallow as well!

Mt Orab Ohio area .Bi wm looking for fwb with a male or couple I am very oral bottom have been most of my life. Day time play best for me.

Northern New Jersey here. Looking for a otherwise heterosexual guy that wants to play around with another guy on occasion. Is that too much to ask?

South burbs of Chicago, IL. someone close by

Columbia County NY here - would love to find a FWB.

Connecticut for some oral fun

North Wilmington Delaware